HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Osama Bin Laden killed!!
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Current Page: 3 of 8
Re: Osama Bin Laden killed!!
Posted by: Phinsfan2 ()
Date: May 02, 2011 08:10AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Mia1 ()
Date: May 02, 2011 08:17AM

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: May 02, 2011 08:32AM

They even let some big news not related to football slide in here..

I swear to got this is by far the best board in the net.

I love this board.

1. Best host award.

2. Best moderators award.

The day 9-11 was one of my worst days that i have ever lived ever. Sad day. The lives of many families totally destroyed. Thank god none of my family members were victims that day.

But..........I feel deeply for those who went throgh that nightmare...Those people who threw themselfs out the windows because they rather a sudden death than feel the pain of the fire.

When i saw that on tv i really didnt know how to feel. I cried i was mad....pissed off.....It took me a while to forget somehow....I hard a hard time dealing with that.

And to think someone questions weather we caught that demon really upsets me.

It actually feels like you want for him to be alive. I dont understand.

Just be happy that we caught him. Last year , a month ago or today. the fact is he is dead.

Its over.

Date: May 02, 2011 08:39AM

It really upsets me that this guy who caused so much damage would be killed and disscarded in such a way.

That the political powers to be decided to not try him infront of the families of the deceased.

Wana talk about being upset. You should be upset about how this supposedly went down.

If my son or mom or daughter was killed during the attacks this wouldnt bring me relief, but more questions and would piss me off to no end knowing that the government didn care enough to at least show me the proof so that I can rest at night knowing full heartedly the truth.

That is why I question this crap which the strolled up.

No pictures no nothing just " we killed Bin Laden and he is buried out to sea"

What kind of bs it pisses me off, that this is the answer after all them years of "trying to find him" this is how he goes out really?

It's a slap in the face of all people everywhere that this is what went down no proof, no nothing just a story saying we killed Bin Laden and buried him now go on with your daily business nothing more to see.

?????angry smiley

Date: May 02, 2011 08:43AM

Mia1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'll tell you this if you start hearing about what
> ship was used, by the tweets, and ramblings of its
> crew online then I might believe it.
>
> However if you don't hear anything then its total
> bs.

I heard the SEALS came ashore Via a Sub. Body was ejected threw a Torpedo Tube several hundred feet down. Thats the story anyways. I think its on ICE Next to the 5 captured Aliensand any channce Miami has of ever winning a championship.

Date: May 02, 2011 08:45AM

Date: May 02, 2011 08:45AM

In fact if people really care as much as they say they do, then why is it, well he is finaly dead yeah now I can go on to my daily life again la lalalaalalaaaaa joy joy.

Really your caring that much huh!! Nice closer Obama thanks for the heads up buddy way to go signed sealed delivered.

Wait no no he was killed and deep sixed, they deep sixed Bin Laden?

We used to deep six desk, and other various metal objects out to sea.

Again if accounts of this happening start poping up on peoples blog's from the ship that was used, telling they say the coffin onboard, and heard rumors themself that it was Bin Laden, then I will change my tune around some, but untill that not a chance in hell.

Kinda sad when you have to get info from people being apart of it instead of the masterminds behind it.

God the more I think about it the more pissed off I get.

Date: May 02, 2011 08:50AM

I dont know political gain with the whole democratic party.

Hey we where the ones that found and killed Bin Laden the republican party couldnt do it.

Seriously Phinsfan you really think you won't hear that come out during election time?

Look no pictures, no proof, no dice.

Bring us some pictures of proof then maybe I'll reconsider.

I hope he is dead I hope they took him out, however who know's.

Either way I hope this bs story brings some sort of closer to the victims of 911, its doesnt for me, but I hope it does for them and there families.smileys with beer

Date: May 02, 2011 08:52AM

To the families of the victims................Deep down inside they are relieved they caught this person.

No they are never going to be the same and they are never going to forget their loved ones. And its always going to hurt to think what their loved ones went through...

I still remember a few calls from the plane............people inside the planes calling their family members at home and saying good bye.

its been like 10 years since this happened and i still cant get over that.

Date: May 02, 2011 09:06AM

Date: May 02, 2011 09:13AM

They should have Cut his Nuts off and put them in a jar. That would make an awesome exibt at the Seals navy Museam thats local here. You would need a Microscope to see them but cool none the less.

You know what i don't get? This POS tells everyone to kill themselves in the name of Ala. Strap a bomb on and you will be rewarded. But when it comes down to it, Cowards like Sadam and Osama are all underground hiding like Homos. if he had ANY balls he would have been wearing an explosive Tshirt 24/7. Do as I say , Not as I do. Meow Meoa Bid ladden. You @#$%& coward POS.

Posted by: Crowder52 ()
Date: May 02, 2011 09:24AM

There is a reason beyound what you all have suggested. They buried him at sea from a ship, so there would be no place of burial.
Just like Hitler was burned to nothing and his remains missing, they dont want a spot where people could worship, and hold rallies at in martydom honor.
His body is gone there is no location other then out in the sea for muslim fanatics to make a holy site in his honor. That is the reason, holding the body would have made sure his body would have gotten some type of muslim fanatic use and matrydom site. Instead they can't do it.... His body and remains are gone.

The president will get a ten point boost from this, people have said he is naive and inexperienced in foriegn policy and this will overcome all of the mistakes he has done before hand, and that is a huge positive for the president. BUt to be honest, they killed him on his watch, so he gets the political points for it. That is just fair, and i dont have a problem with it. Obama could have gotten in the way of the mission and he didnt. He made the right call, and he will recieve credit for doing so, as he should IMO. I am no fan of Obama, but people deserve credit as well as criticism, and he deserves credit.

Posted by: mizzou15 ()
Date: May 02, 2011 09:36AM

Well said this man killed Americans regardless of race, faith or politics. Now that he has been dispatched some people are beginning to whine because they do not share the current presidents politics. A great victory has been gained by the U S and all are welcomed to share in it.

Those that don't like it should have a nice cup of shut the f*** up for once. After all nobody really gives 2 sh**s about the puke that they are spewing.

Date: May 02, 2011 09:42AM

Date: May 02, 2011 10:12AM

crowder52 wrote...There is a reason beyound what you all have suggested. They buried him at sea from a ship, so there would be no place of burial.

I just had a converstion with my wife over the phone like a few hours ago and thats what she came up with.

The thought hadnt cross my mind before she told me. Makes a lot of sense.

Date: May 02, 2011 10:18AM

I heard that All the soldiers celebrated on Good old American Hot Dogs and Hamburgers. After that they all took a Nice American Dump and his remains were littered in and flushed out to sea.

asalaam alikum Mother F**ker...........smoking smiley

Posted by: JC ()
Date: May 02, 2011 10:19AM

Just talked to a co-worker whose family has a Navy background and he agreed 100% with the no-shrine burial technique for the reasons described above.

He also added that there MUST be tons of photographic evidence of the raid site, the corpse, and the burial. The SEALS are prepared in every way, surely they're prepared with cameras as well to document the events.

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: May 02, 2011 10:27AM

Burial at sea. Burial in accordance with Moslem law.

Don't we ever think strategically?

You don't want to let these Moslem A holes think that if they blow up hundreds of Denverites or if they set a dirty bomb off in "The City" (San Francisco to us Californians), they will get their 40 virgins when they get their traditional Islamic funerals.

That is NOT the message we want to send.

When that 19 year old is considering becoming an Islamic radical, we want to be understood by him to be saying,

"Okay, jerk. But if you do join them and commit an act of terrorism, we better not get your body because we are going to feed it to a pack of buzzards and you ain't getting into your heaven. So eternity is the price you put on the table when you decide to walk down that road."

Of course, we stupidly are telling them. "Don't worry. We will always make sure you are accorded a proper Islamic burial."

Am I insane or is the rest of the world insane?

Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: May 02, 2011 10:36AM

yeah, the whole "proper muslem burial" thing kind of bugs me too. Part of me thinks they should give him the kind of buriel al quieda gives their victims (I think Daniel Perl's head was found in a ditch by the side of the road). But part of me thinks this is smart, take the high road which is what this country is all about. Why give the "arab street" something stupid to bitch about, just get rid of his body and be done with this guy forever.

Date: May 02, 2011 10:38AM

Posted by: Crowder52 ()
Date: May 02, 2011 10:44AM

Chyren-
Death Traditions are always suppose to be honored, enemy or not. After wars and battles from the beginning of time, people were allowed to receive their dead.
I understand the rage and symbolism, you suggest, but I am not sure that is neccessarily the right move, but I am sure it was debated, and probably had been decided years ago.
What we did was strategy, to the fullest, you are just missing it I believe.
We didnt have to return the body, the muslim, tradition was the disguise, and it also kept a burial site out of the picture...
This was planned out probably years ago, I imagine even before Obama was president. They had a plan of what to do with the body, and it was executed. This burial at sea was no spur of the moment decision, i can promise you.
During the end of WWII and the hunt for Hitler, which the RUssians won, for about a year, the allies debated and strategized what to do with hitler's body once they found him. All based on not creating a long term rally site for people with similar beliefs

Obama did the right thing and handled this correctly, and I dislike Obama as president alot. But I am proud of him for taking this guy out! And will forever give him credit for not pulling a "bay of pigs", which he could of easily done. When you are president, sometimes you have to make tough choices, and I am sure this was not an easy decision for him. He made the right one, God Bless him , America and seal team 6!

Date: May 02, 2011 11:42AM

Or maybe they just all formed a circle and Pissed on him. thumbs up

Posted by: Odenn ()
Date: May 02, 2011 12:50PM

All I can say is today is a better day than yesterday was, and in part because OBL is a dead man. (Anyone who doesn't believe that he is, is probably a 9/11 truther/conspiracy nut).

By the way Mia1, pictures do exist. President Obama has been quoted as saying he is debating releasing the pictures and will make a final determination shortly.

America rules, you can't out last us, you can't hide from us forever, and when you're due an ass whipping, our boys in red white and blue will track your sorry ass down sooner or later and put one in your ass. God bless the USA.

Date: May 02, 2011 12:59PM

Like I said when I see some pictures, then we can talk. Untill then its just he said she said.

All I want is proof thats it, not like Im asking a whole lot.

Posted by: dolphaholic ()
Date: May 02, 2011 01:05PM

Try e-mailing Obama Mia1, i'm sure he'll send you some if you just ask.

Date: May 02, 2011 01:17PM

Yeah because the president really reads email's from the everyday people lol.

smoking smiley

Date: May 02, 2011 03:12PM

mia1 you are totally wrong. hopefully you will be able to admit it as more info comes out.

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: May 02, 2011 03:15PM

Here's the thing guys. It's not rage and anger but coldheaded strategy.

There are two things the Radical Muslims use to recruit.

They say 1) America is Evil and
2) America is weak.

Now to a young punk, if you say, "Hey, you are going to fight an evil enemy but they are strong and you might lose your life but don't worry, it is all for a good cause."

Then the young punk says "Let me get back to you on that."

But when you say, "Hey, you are going to fight an evil enemy but they are WEAK and it is doubtful that you might lose your life but even if you do, they are SO WEAK THEY HAVE PROMISED THAT THEY will bury you with all proper Islamic respect and you will be in heaven with 40 virgins."

The young punk says, "Hey, where do I sign?"

Our problem is that we let the Vietnam War take away the America of the 1950's away from us. The America that it was when I grew up in Fort Sill, Oklahoma.

The America that would use ridiculously out-of-proportion counter-attacks in retaliation to any attack.

The problem nowadays is that our response to evil is getting back to where it was before Hitler when on his rampage.

We think that by being p_ssies, we will court the so-called "moderate" Moslems.

Hey, those A-holes stay on the sideline and gloat when 9-11s happen and the only time you hear them get revved up is when some Muslim lady has to go through the airport screener twice and then they start wailing about "profiling."

Or when these A-holes want to build a church on the grounds of 9-11.

I say that the world (besides the feminines in Europe) lose respect for us when we bend over backwards to give our enemies a break.

If we say, "Hell no, if you f with us we will not only do you in in this world buT we will do everything we can to even see you don't rest in the next world. Have fun with eternity, A- hole!"

Then we know who our friends are and we know who our enemies are.

And in a game like this, as my 9th Grade English Teacher Mrs. Valerie Wynn used to say, "HE WHO IS NOT WITH US IS AGAINST US."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/02/2011 03:17PM by ChyrenB.

Date: May 02, 2011 03:23PM

you really think people who are willing to blow themselves and innocent people up are so rational and calculating that this would make a bit of difference one way or another? on the other hand, if we had "desecrated" the body this would have been one more recruiting tool about how we are "anti muslim." we did the right thing---how the body was disposed of is now a nonissue

Date: May 02, 2011 03:39PM

Current Page: 3 of 8

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.