HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Hey fellas don't forget
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Hey fellas don't forget
Posted by: Finshady ()
Date: April 29, 2011 04:47PM

we lost two rookie defensive players early last season Jared Odrick and A. J. Edds so maybe we don't have as many hole to fill on the defensive side of the ball provided these two players can come back healthy. I know the team was high on Odrick and Edds was considered the best coverage linebacker in the entire draft last season. So in essance we are getting two new players that really did not contribute last year. This has to be going into the braintrusts thinking by trading away draft picks me thinks.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey fellas don't forget
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: April 29, 2011 04:51PM

I wish wed go all offense in this draft. Our defense is set.

Date: April 29, 2011 04:52PM

Maybe a LB in free agency.

Date: April 29, 2011 05:07PM

The draft is a freaking crap shoot why would New England take Mallett are they planning to trade Tom Brady. Sometimes quality is better than quantity, and I hope Daniel Thomas can carry the load for this team.

Date: April 29, 2011 05:13PM

Mallet is going to be on the bench for 5 or 6 years . They have no use for him. IM glad they picked him.

Posted by: Mia1 ()
Date: April 29, 2011 05:15PM

We need a MLB BAD!!!!!!!! Thats it, we need Cassey Mathews then our defense shall be set.

Also need another NT.

Date: April 29, 2011 05:18PM

samsam3738 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Mallet is going to be on the bench for 5 or 6
> years . They have no use for him. IM glad they
> picked him.

yeah great. Then When Brady finally bites the dust , we have to deal with a 6'7" freak thats been trained by him. Just wonderful........eye rolling smiley

Date: April 29, 2011 05:19PM

True Mia but A. J. Edds can be better than Casey Matthews and he can cover better. However adding Matthews to add bench or cut Channing Crowder I could go for that.

Date: April 29, 2011 05:20PM

A 6f t7in freak that can't move and will have plenty of money to buy all the powder he wants sounds good to me lol.

Posted by: Mia1 ()
Date: April 29, 2011 05:21PM

Shady I DOUGHT edds will be any better than Mathews, and I have a couple of case's that would provide the same insight, mainly his family.

I always like the younger of two brothers, mainly because they are the underdog of the two.

Date: April 29, 2011 05:23PM

TreasurecoastPhinsfan Wrote:
> samsam3738 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Mallet is going to be on the bench for 5 or 6
> > years . They have no use for him. IM glad they
> > picked him.
>
> yeah great. Then When Brady finally bites the dust
> , we have to deal with a 6'7" freak thats been
> trained by him. Just wonderful........eye rolling smiley

Nahhh he is going to be a bust.

Plus 5 to 6 years we might not even be here. Who cares.

On film he looks slow has all day to throw the rock. Didnt impress me at all. And he is a head case. IM glad the phins didnt pick him and so did 31 other teams over and over and over.

Date: April 29, 2011 05:25PM

Finshady Wrote:
> A 6f t7in freak that can't move and will have
> plenty of money to buy all the powder he wants
> sounds good to me lol.

Yeah total head case let NE have this mess.

Date: April 29, 2011 05:38PM

I mean this genius label that Belechick got he gave himself. Sure he acquires draft picks, but has their draft impressed you so far. Nate Solder, Ras Dowling, Shane Vereen, Stevan Ridley,Ryan Mallett. Most of those picks are head scratchers. Solder is to tall and lanky to be and good tackle. Ros Dowling was always injured. Shane Vereen is not better than Danny Woodhead. Stevan Ridley is slow and won't even make their roster, and Mallett well how does the bench feel you basket case. So where is the genius in the great talent assessor. I could of done better myself throwing darts at a draft board.

Posted by: DaytonaDolfan13 ()
Date: April 29, 2011 06:25PM

YEAH DUH!

Posted by: dickyd13 ()
Date: April 29, 2011 06:41PM

First of all, it's kinda tough to say Mallet sucks. Mainly because if we drafted him you guys would be all over his nuts-- cannon arm, slow, and cant jump..... Hasn't been any QBs in this league with those attributes.... Montana Marino Brady ............ I am not even a fan of him or Arkansas and I liked him

Date: April 29, 2011 07:00PM

I am not saying he sucks. I am saying teams normally don't play two QB's at the same time. Where is he going to play from that stand point he's a wasted pick by Belecheat.

Date: April 29, 2011 08:34PM

Finshady Wrote:
> I am not saying he sucks. I am saying teams
> normally don't play two QB's at the same time.
> Where is he going to play from that stand point
> he's a wasted pick by Belecheat.

No such thing. Belchick doesn't waste anything. Hell, he used Randy Moss for all those yrs and them traded him for the draft pick he picked mallet with!Mallet will sit. learn , and develop. In a few yrs no more college Bimbo's and weed.Tom will get him a super model and $300 a bottle champagne. He will Develop him for the Co$t of a free draft pick and either use him in a few years OR trade him for a Higher pick then he paid for him.Thats the belichick way. The Dolphins like to "F" Monkeys and fart /piss into the wind.

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: April 29, 2011 10:31PM

samsam3738 Wrote:
> Mallet is going to be on the bench for 5 or 6
> years . They have no use for him. IM glad they
> picked him.

RESPONSE: You are assuming that someone as old as Brady is going to stay healthy.

That's the difference between the airheads in this franchise and the Pats.

Now, lookit, no one has been a bigger advocate of Henne on this board than me.

But even I recognize that whether he will be the permanent solution at quarterback is a big fat question mark.

Now, think about what you are saying! Who does it make the most sense to draft Mallet and who got him?

Here, we are a team with a big fat question mark and we pass on Mallet.

There are the Patriots with one of the top quarterbacks in the league and they 1) grab what has been, character questions aside, rated as either the 2nd or 3rd best QB in this draft, to provide health and/or retirement insurance on Tom Brady.

Hey................and did anyone consider this???????? They snatched him so if the brain-dead Dolphins did reconsider, they've kept him away from US.

I am so mad that I could eat nails!

But I've been rooting for the Dolphins since the fall of 1967 and these bast*rds will not break me.

I will weather this!

Date: April 30, 2011 10:46AM

ChyrenB Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> Here, we are a team with a big fat question mark
> and we pass on Mallet.

Chyren incoming PM in a few minutes............

As far as us passing on mallet beats me. The must know something about mallet we as fan do not know.

We will find out soon enough..

Trust me on this im through with the tantrums...

When we picked tedd ginn instead of brady quinn i almost had a stroke i aint lying...........Immediately after i took a cold bath...just like i take every time the phins lose.

So ive surpassed that. Im through with the tantrums. Ive realized im going to be a dolphins fan until i die so i gotta adjust for my health.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.