HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Bob Saunders released & Dave Duerson died today
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Bob Saunders released & Dave Duerson died today
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: February 22, 2011 08:45AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: opus ()
Date: February 22, 2011 03:55PM

Well put ChyrenB....

Posted by: g_fish55 ()
Date: February 22, 2011 05:34PM

You know Mia1, that karma thing, its a bitch... i was cracking on people who commit suicide as being selfish and stuff as well, and while my opinions have not wavered one sliver, this morning my uncle was found dead (by my aunt and myself) from an appareant suicide.

Karma is an evil bitch.

"It's been fun to get the reaction of visiting coaches to the color of their locker room. Most don't notice it, but those that do are in trouble. . . . When I talk to an opposing coach before a game and he mentions the pink walls, I know I've got him. I can't recall a coach who has stirred up a fuss about the color and then beat us.” Hayden Fry

Date: February 22, 2011 06:51PM

Its not about Karma. Its leaving you and your aunt withthe feeling you have now. That its your fault , that you could have done something , anything. THATS the selfish part. It sure as hell wasn't your fault. And if the other posters here made you feel like that shame on them! We have some pretty sick puppies here. Its a shame ChyreneB can't make a point without attacking or making threats. Reminds me of crazy religous zealots who try to scare and intimate people by saying they will go to hell if they don't believe a certain way. Whats the matter ChyreneB? Can't just make a point or an opinion and walk away? Whats with this Fight for it Crap? I've got my opinion and you have yours. The fact that you can't back yours without a personal attack speaks volumes for your argument.

Gfish.........Very sorry about your Loss. It wasn't your fault.

Date: February 22, 2011 09:31PM

TreasurecoastphinsFan, you sound whiney now but you sounded so self-assured and confident as you looked down your nose at someone who made the ultimate tragic decision without you knowing any of the facts.

Now you sound like a whiney little bit_h crying about people attacking you.

I did not personally attack you because I know nothing about your personal life just like you know nothing about Dave Duerson's personal life yet you chose to attack him. I just called you on passing judgment without knowing the facts. Now I AM attacking you.

You're like the little pre-schooler that runs out and kicks the family's guest adult and then runs back to hide behind his dad's back.

Date: February 22, 2011 09:37PM

I have never been MORE self assured. About YOU and Dave and his actions.

Date: February 22, 2011 09:39PM

Ooooh. I just felt a chill.

Date: February 22, 2011 09:42PM

ChyrenB Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ooooh. I just felt a chill.

That happens when you type with only one hand.

Posted by: dolphaholic ()
Date: February 23, 2011 02:31AM

Date: February 23, 2011 07:03AM

i dont mean to inply that cheryn or anyone has brought that feeling on me, it was really just the unfortunate timing of it more than anything

"It's been fun to get the reaction of visiting coaches to the color of their locker room. Most don't notice it, but those that do are in trouble. . . . When I talk to an opposing coach before a game and he mentions the pink walls, I know I've got him. I can't recall a coach who has stirred up a fuss about the color and then beat us.” Hayden Fry

Date: February 23, 2011 07:04AM

and thanks for your thoughts TreasurecoastPhinsfan. It helps to know you can find friendship here.

Date: February 23, 2011 08:03AM

g_fish55, I am really sorry for your tragedy and you are right, I was not hoping it would come upon you or anyone else.

You no doubt have gone back and read, as treasurecoast probably has not had the intelligence to do, my early posting in which I said that no one can adopt that smug self-assured attitude that they know Duerson's life and determine that he was a coward. The most horrendous decision a person can make is to take his own life and that is not just a snap judgement like a drunk teenager makes when he throws a beer bottle at a passing car. The only thing I said close to that was one better hope God does not have a sense of humor. In fact, I said that one better pray he does not find out what it is to be in that position and that refers to the suicide himself and not his relatives.

As you find out more and more about your uncle's situation may you be at peace and may he rest in peace.

After all, HE is with the only judge that matters now.

Date: February 23, 2011 08:27AM

g_fish55 Wrote:
> and thanks for your thoughts TreasurecoastPhinsfan. It helps to know you can find friendship here.

You got it. I hope you and your family find peace.

Posted by: Mia1 ()
Date: February 23, 2011 10:34AM

Cryn, and Opus kiss it man seriously.

You two characters, are the ones wishing bad karma, and cursing, and calling people names, not me, or G_Fish, or others.

I simply put that I agree that suicide is a cowardly act.

Your the two guy's going into extreme detail, about some guy who killed himself. You never even knew the guy.

Now look a uncle is dead, an talk about timming, and you have the audacity to talk on a high peddlestal, like your god and you have the magnifing glass bearning off the feelers of us ant's that dont conform to your believes.

So please stop with your "lets hang em" attitude, and back off.

Not like you have the balls to do anything, besides typing ignorant words of filth at other posters opinions, so it just makes you look even more foolish than my words, and thats pretty low.

Posted by: dolphaholic ()
Date: February 23, 2011 11:21AM

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: February 23, 2011 12:48PM

g_fish55 Wrote:
> i told myself i wouldnt get inivolved here, but i
> cant help it, there are so many areas to turn to
> for help and he apparently did not, so i cannot
> feel sorry for his selfish acts, i have dealt with
> suicide in my very close family, and i dont feel
> sorry for them either.

I can relate........I too have dealt with suicide in my very close family as well. Because of mental issues. Mental health.

>
> Suicide is a very selfish uncaring personal act
> and is inexecusable and unforgivable. So as far as
> Dave Duerson is concerned, good riddance.

Most of the time its not selfish act....I mean you cant be thinking straight if you decide to take your own life. Deppression and mental illness is one of worst illnesses.

Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: February 23, 2011 12:59PM

so. bob sanders. sign him up?

Date: February 23, 2011 03:11PM

SamSam wrote:

""Most of the time its not selfish act....I mean you cant be thinking straight if you decide to take your own life. Deppression and mental illness is one of worst illnesses.""

Of course not. But its selfish becuase the person committing the act is usually only thinking about themselves. In this case Dave actually took the time to plan it and make up for it by asking his brain be given to science. Pretty rational thinking all around.

Date: February 23, 2011 04:22PM

Mia1 Wrote:
> Cryn, and Opus kiss it man seriously.
> > So please stop with your "lets hang em" attitude,
> and back off.

RESPONSE: Mia1, You are just too funny! We say that people should feel a little sympathy for the guy and You say that the guy is a coward and YET we are the ones with the "let's hang em" attitude? The tragedy is that you are too stupid to even see the contradiction so as to feel shame.

> so it just makes you look even
> more foolish than my words, and thats pretty low.

RESPONSE: Now it would indeed be "pretty low" is we were really more foolish than you but as Dolphaholic says, that is a scientific impossibility. I would add that it is even on the order of a verbal impossibility like the existence of "dry water" would be.

Date: February 23, 2011 06:14PM

Cheren you have two clear issues. One is you can't seem to see that others feel differently , and two is you have obvious shortfalls in your life that make winning arguments here a necessity. Your debating skills are really lacking , your not too intelligent so you are resorting to attacking.

You feel sympathy to this guy for some reason when we do not. We have all explained why we feel that way. For you to not accept that and move on makes you the foolish one.

Go ahead. call me a pussy now. Big dealio. Further prove my point that you are just a internet wannabe jerkoff. Your not the first and you won't be the last.

Date: February 23, 2011 08:50PM

TreasurecoastPhinsfan Wrote:
> Cheren you have two clear issues. One is you can't
> seem to see that others feel differently , and two
> is you have obvious shortfalls in your life that
> make winning arguments here a necessity. Your
> debating skills are really lacking , your not too
> intelligent so you are resorting to attacking.
>
> You feel sympathy to this guy for some reason when
> we do not. We have all explained why we feel that
> way. For you to not accept that and move on makes
> you the foolish one.
>
> Go ahead. call me a pussy now. Big dealio.
> Further prove my point that you are just a
> internet wannabe jerkoff. Your not the first and
> you won't be the last.

Well I've chatted with alot of really lazy fat people online that are confined to thier house, and are so mad at the world that all they can do is try to prove superior to others through the use of the internet and brain.

Thats right they lack the beauty and the body to make themselves a better person only relying on the brain, which by that point in there life is already FUBAR.

I rely on all three. What my brain lacks in depth my body makes up for in force, to create a solid balance of looks, attitude, and awsomeness.

I guess I take for granted that some people are less fortunate, and therefore alway's grumpy, and mad at the world?

Seeing how somthing which is somthing that from some of the stuff some of these guy's type leads me to believe the latter.

In other words treasurecoast finfan, oh yeah treasure Island in Tampa is really nice. A FKN Men.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/23/2011 08:56PM by Mia1.

Date: February 23, 2011 09:13PM

Date: February 24, 2011 02:40AM

RESPONSE: Go back and add up the score in this thread, there are 7 people who agree with me and 2 you and Mia definitely, and remember that Mia1 himself wrote the following *****

I did not even read past this. This proves exactly what I said. The Topic, the discussion means nothing to you. You actually went back and added up who said what? Seriously bro, go look in the mirror and ask what it is you are lacking. Get a life. Its just words on a screen.

Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: February 24, 2011 05:40AM

Mia1 Wrote:
>
> Well I've chatted with alot of really lazy fat
> people online that are confined to thier house,
> and are so mad at the world that all they can do
> is try to prove superior to others through the use
> of the internet and brain.
>
> Thats right they lack the beauty and the body to
> make themselves a better person only relying on
> the brain, which by that point in there life is
> already FUBAR.
>
>
> I rely on all three. What my brain lacks in depth
> my body makes up for in force, to create a solid
> balance of looks, attitude, and awsomeness.
>

ok now this is officially the funniest thing I've ever read on this board! Thanks Mia1 for brightening my morning.

Posted by: Leon In Denver ()
Date: February 24, 2011 06:15AM

Is this thread for real?

Date: February 24, 2011 07:04AM

He killed himself get over it.

Dont care if he was high, depressed ect. I've been depressed, I thought about killing myself before over a girl.

Lol man what a loser mentallity, because then I thought how selfish I am acting, and how much worse sombody else has it.

That made me realize that I love the simple things in life, like fishing, watching my team lose every year, beautiful sunrise's, and sunset's woman in mini skirts.

Drinking an American beer, or better yeat cruising down the strip during the sunset in my trans-am with the tee tops down, listening to outstanding metal, and awsome rock/ country music laughing at all the sellouts driving imported poopies.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/24/2011 07:08AM by Mia1.

Date: February 24, 2011 07:04AM

I dont know seems to me, that too many people out there, who care for others more than themselves, and a few other's who care more about themselves, and less about somone else.

Here should be the question that needs answered.

Do you love me?

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.