HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Glad we won but.......
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Glad we won but.......
Posted by: fiedlerhater ()
Date: December 13, 2010 03:10AM

Well first let me say im very happy that the team came out and played hard and decided it could win a game,even though they tried very hard to lose it lol. Henning is just terrible enough on him already. I think its time to bench brown. seriously. Keep him healthy by benching his ass and trade him for whatever you can get. If you want to be a dancer then get an operation, wear a tutu and become the ballerina you crave to be. My god just put your head down once and freakin run. Im sick of his pansy ass dancing. And the wildcat throw to brandon? the dude is like 6'4" and you throw at his ankles?? sit down your done! Henne I am sorry i try to find something good but he is pathetic just a waste of time. He needs to sit with ronnie. There is no way this kid is gonna just magically learn to be a qb. Maybe its the system with henning that is holding him back, i want to believe it but i have serious doubts.. I think henning should not be back next week, open it up for henne the last few games and see. If you dont open it up then just bench him cuz your not going to find out if he is the one playing this sorry conservative crap.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Glad we won but.......
Posted by: ChambersDeepBall ()
Date: December 13, 2010 03:47AM

Ronnie also was missing blocking assignments, he was burned by JT.

He's gone after this year

Posted by: colonel ()
Date: December 13, 2010 04:01AM

When I watch non-Dolphin games, special attention is paid to other team's QBs and backs. One can't help to notice the big guys up front and what they do as well. With a focus on the offense, it's easy to pick up what teams have a good offensive line working for them. All play starts with those guys. Some teams run block very well and it seems their backs do well. Some teams pass block very well too. Some actually combine the two skills.

Currently our O-line is not very strong in either department, IMO. This may be partly do to the actual starters as well as subs who are still learning at the NFL level. Injuries can make a great player average, and average player poor, and a rookie...you get the idea. An uninjured rookie lacks experience and that works against him when up against a seasoned veteran.

Our running game is handicapped by the current make up of offensive linemen. Moreover, I've watched Ronnie Brown fall off in his desire to run hard to make an opening. I too believe he's more cautious because of past injuries and looks very hard to find open space. His style of running has changed. I don't think injuries have slowed him though.

Ricky still runs straight ahead. However, there's not much to do when our players are being handled by the opposing defense.

Yesterday's Jets game the O-line was evenly matched with the defense so our running game, what there was of it, was stymied.

Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: December 13, 2010 04:04AM

If we "bench" Henne, we lose every game for the rest of the season.

That is just the simple truth. Whether Henne is good or not is beside the fact.

The bottom line is, Thigpen is horrendous and is easily the worst QB in the league if he was starting.

We would lose every single game if he was starting.

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Posted by: KB ()
Date: December 13, 2010 04:07AM

ANY WIN AGAINST THE JETS IS A GOOD DAY!

But I agree about Ronnie. WHAT HAS HAPPENED? Either:

1.) He's not over last years injury.
2.) The injuries of the last few years have finally taken a toll physically and/or mentally.
3.) He is off the 'performance enhancers'? I mean come on, he looks so much smaller and lighter.

Henne is just Henne. About the best we can hope for is no big mistakes that give away a close game. Thats exactly what we got yesterday.

Posted by: dolfan1 ()
Date: December 13, 2010 04:08AM

We do need a better O line for sure

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: December 13, 2010 06:12AM

Injuries make you lose weight sometimes and he is definetely weaker and slower that before.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.