HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Phins.com vote Best Overall Website for the 6th time in 7 years
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Phins.com vote Best Overall Website for the 6th time in 7 years smiling bouncing smiley
Posted by: curt ()
Date: December 07, 2010 06:28AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Phins.com vote Best Overall Website for the 6th time in 7 years smiling bouncing smiley
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: December 07, 2010 06:38AM

Congrats....Curt

Also to JC Grooves12 and phinfan2. They do a great job of keeping everyone in check. Outstanding job actually.

I agree we should all try and get along with each other since we are all fans of the same team.

It is so fustrating to see the phins lose, we get out of line sometimes. But its all part of been fans.

Again congrats to you and the moderators and keep up the good work.

Phins.com is the best Miami Dolphins site on the net.

GO PHINS.

Re: Phins.com vote Best Overall Website for the 6th time in 7 years smiling bouncing smiley
Posted by: montequi ()
Date: December 07, 2010 06:40AM

This is, hands down, the best Dolphins site! You deserved the award, Curt!! thumbs up

Posted by: (R/J)ay ()
Date: December 07, 2010 06:48AM

Well deserved.

Posted by: TheFutt ()
Date: December 07, 2010 07:41AM

HOLLA!!

This site is crack.

Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: December 07, 2010 07:44AM

Congrats! smileys with beer

Also, A special thanks to the mods for keeping me in check! smileys with beer

And also a special thanks to myself for making this site the most informative and respected Dolphins site on the web! thumbs up drinking smiley

Ok seriously, I am just joking about that last part.

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Posted by: Leon In Denver ()
Date: December 08, 2010 10:16AM

Way to go Curt. Great job again.smiling bouncing smiley

Posted by: KB ()
Date: December 10, 2010 08:23AM

Congrats. Sometimes we may not think so but this is BY FAR the most civilized Dolphin forum site on the net. Some of the others are like being in the middle of def comedy jam. smileys with beer

Posted by: Mia1 ()
Date: December 10, 2010 08:52AM

Your welcome baby.. cool smiley

Thank you for again allowing me to be apart of that, and congratulations for the award Curt.

Posted by: Odenn ()
Date: December 10, 2010 10:27AM

Awesome. I've been a member of this board for over a year and I don't see myself going anywhere anytime soon. A place I can come and discuss my beloved team, free of charge, and free of spam and trolling? You guys deserve the award, hands down. Thank you guys for providing me with a web forum that I call my home for all things Dolphins.

GO PHINS 4 LIFE!

Posted by: ghotirule ()
Date: December 11, 2010 11:21AM

Posted by: Ken ()
Date: December 12, 2010 08:17AM

Great job Curt...well deserved.

Posted by: Phinjim ()
Date: December 12, 2010 09:46AM

Sweet! Congrats curt, moderators, and posters

Posted by: sconigli ()
Date: December 13, 2010 05:41AM

This is a terrific website. I started following it way back in 1996 and it has since always been my #1 source of Dolphins/Football news. Keep up the good work Curt.

Posted by: wayne ()
Date: December 15, 2010 05:09AM

i have been here for a decade adnd I don't post as much as I used to....Curt you are SIMPLY THE BEST! congrats to you and your staff

Posted by: ranger1 ()
Date: December 20, 2010 06:54PM

Well Deserved smileys with beer

Posted by: estrella69phinfan ()
Date: January 04, 2011 09:56AM

Well deserved although i dont post much i read a lot of the content on this site and its real good.

Lots of inteligent posts and news.

Date: January 07, 2011 04:44AM

smileys with beer

Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: January 07, 2011 05:35AM

Curt,

You know how to run things right! Can you buy our team!?

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Date: January 07, 2011 05:46AM

Aqua&Orange Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Curt,
>
> You know how to run things right! Can you buy our
> team!?

Fans will find a way to critisize curt as well.

Well curt whats it gonna be?

Date: March 25, 2011 05:03PM

Been reading all my Dolphins news here since 98'-99'. Thanks for the Great place! Al

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.