HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Dolphin Fan At 45
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Dolphin Fan At 45
Posted by: bobg237 ()
Date: November 07, 2010 03:46PM

I have been fan for the last 38 years and have watched my team being the most respected to the laughing stock of the NFL. I have seen us bring coaches to try turn around our Franchinse and failed for the last 10 years.
We continue to shoot our selves in the foot by drafting crap players and letting great talent go ( JT,Welker, Moss, Brees,and slew of others.
I am firm beliver that with all the changes in mangemtent that occured. WE need some young coaches who willing to try differten plays and get great players ono our team.

This years team i had some hope for that really though we could be dominate the AfC East. What saw today was team give up and not care anymore. I see starting quaterback who holds the ball to long and does not command the his team at all. How do continue sit Chad Pennington on the bench knowing that he could lead this team with out his arm being a cannon. We need leadership our team i see none exepct for Dansby and Chad Pennington who on the sideline. We fired Mike Mularky as OC and look what he as done with the Falcons with as much talent as we do and we still can not get it done. As fans we need to let the Dolphins know that we tired of the same old product being shown on field. We demand better. I think when Shula was coaching he had right a team that never gave up and scrap players who made happen.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dolphin Fan At 45
Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: November 07, 2010 03:52PM

Who is the coach then? Just wondering.

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: November 07, 2010 03:57PM

mularky was a horrible oc. I totally get where you're coming from but if you were paying attention when mularky was here you wouldn't be talking like he's someone who could solve our problems

Posted by: razorghost ()
Date: November 07, 2010 04:47PM

I'd like to see how Henne would do with a different OC first, I really think this conservative play calling is keeping him from making big plays and giving him and the team some confidence.

Henne has a cannon for an arm and we bring in Marshall! and do we see enough big time plays down field? no where near enough, man I just finished watching the K.C and Oakland game and 1st Oakland possession in OT they complete like a 50 yard pass and are in FG range instantly and go on for their 3rd straight win!

Do you think the Dolphins would try some big plays down field like that? no they wouldn't cause the play calling is soooooo predictable it is sickening!!

There's nothing wrong with Sparano, I like his positive attitude and the emotion he shows for his players during the course of a game.
It doesn't matter who's to blame there will always be fans that want to fire the coach, I just feel he deserves some more time in Miami with a better OC.
If the Dolphins were to replace Sparano obviously Cowher and maybe a guy like Gruden would be suitable replacements imo.

But the only thing I want right now is to see the OC fired and if the Dolphins continue to have issues with a new OC then start looking at the QB and the coach and whatnot.

hot smileyRe: Dolphin Fan At 45
Posted by: bobg237 ()
Date: November 08, 2010 02:00AM

I did Pay attention when mularky was oc as well Norv turner and Chan Gailey, Stevens. Mike has the one best teams in Nfl with about much talnent we do accept at quaterback. Norv Tuner has offence huming bad record Aka See Phil Rivers. Yes Gailey his bill are nothing but are giving the teams see Ravens who we just lost.The lost to overtime and gave Raves fits We need a change on how things are being done. Maybe it time for Dan Henning to go. I will tell you that on Ravens Coaching Stuff they also have two former HeadCoaches Cam,Zorn. We have the talent yes. On Side note we had the best cornbacks in league when Mel Phillphis was the Secondary coach. When he was fired Secondary has gone to Crap.

Posted by: Mia1 ()
Date: November 08, 2010 03:38AM

Bob Im sorry Im not being rude but seriously I'm not the one to talk about grammer either, but your post are extremely hard to understand.

I hope you understand what I am saying and start proof reading your post so that you can make them more read-able, also make some adjustments to your spacing between paragraphs.

Again Im a horrible writer too, so just giving some good points to help you out that others have givin me thanks.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.