HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Rex Ryan...that fat piece of sh!t
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Rex Ryan...that fat piece of sh!t
Posted by: Panteraize ()
Date: October 12, 2009 07:53PM

"We made 'that' quarterback look like Dan Marino out there (exclaimed in disgust)......I mean he played pretty well, but..."

That fat piece of sh!t, can't even give Henne credit. 20-26 241 yards, 2 TD's and no interceptions against a defense that shut Brady, Brees and Shaub down (QB ratings all under 70 for each of them) this season

"That Quarterback"..... ugh he loves to pretend that his opponents are no-name nobody's, if anyone remembers his back and forth with Channing Crowder during the preseason ("I don't know who this Crowder is I've never heard of him"winking smiley

He can pretend Henne is a nobody who deserves no credit, but he's going to have to deal with him at least for the next decade (assuming he'll remain the Jets coach that long) He played great, ice water in his veins tonight. Obviously you never use Marino's name in comparisons, but if Henne can be a smart, tough, winning QB, who can lead us to a Superbowl, I'll take that.

That deep pass to Ginn was one one of the best moments I've had as a Dolphins fan in a quite a few years (given the implications of what we have with Henne to Ginn) Henne might have the arm to make Ginn a more useful WR.

All in all GREAT NIGHT, I really wish I could celebrate this one with everyone on this message board because I'm alone here in Tallahasse (my girlfriend isn't exactly as Gung-Ho about this as I am...TV volume at 75 was "unacceptable" I'm told) What are you going to do, I can't talk cause I lost my voice, so I have to type. Great Win on the MNF stage. Go Dolphins!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Rex Ryan...that fat piece of sh!t
Posted by: ranger1 ()
Date: October 12, 2009 08:06PM

Best game in ten years and i heard that comment by that toad Ryan. That guy is Garbage I hope we stuff it in his ass next time we play him!

Posted by: Phinjim ()
Date: October 13, 2009 04:35AM

> That deep pass to Ginn was one one of the best moments I've had as a Dolphins fan in a quite a few years (given the implications of what we have with Henne to Ginn) Henne might have the arm to make Ginn a more useful WR.

- The OL was amazing on that play too, so too was Ginn focused

Yes great throw ... but keep this in mind to further your point about Henne. He threw darts to 10 different receivers.

Two incredible passes down the stretch in the last series to Camarillo, were thrown the only place they could have been and under extreme pressure.

Posted by: dgoodhue ()
Date: October 13, 2009 04:36AM

He showed no respect. It's admirable that he took the blame for the loss, but his team lost because the Dolphins Offense (particularly the OL) out played his defense (The Jets used a lot of 4 DL and LB to attempt to slow down the Dolphins RB's)

Posted by: colonel ()
Date: October 13, 2009 04:40AM

Don't sweat Rex Ryan's rhetoric (BS). He knows his team was out played and his staff was out coached. Indicating his team was not well-prepared rather than saying the Dolphins were terrific removes the blame from the Jet team members who were out played on the field. He needs to focus blame on himself versus failures on any one or group of players. He's trying to keep his unit cohesive.

Remember it was a hard fought, see-saw battle and one of the teams was going to lose. We were shocked a few weeks back after Peyton Manning picked our secondary apart after dominating play for 45 minutes. We just need to savor this great win and look forward to doing the same to the next opponent. Go Fins!

Posted by: dolphaholic ()
Date: October 13, 2009 04:42AM

Agreed. He's a good coach but what an arrogant ass, no class.

Date: October 13, 2009 04:45AM

The media has played and replayed his rant and everyone in the nation knows the FINS brought it.

- Ryan is transparent and even he knows his team got beat in the trenches.

- The big thing for the FINS is going to be what they can do next time in pass defense.

- Let me revise that ... they better figure that out before they play the Saints.

Ryan will have the opportunity to see himself on the NFL replays alll week!!!

Posted by: Fins72 ()
Date: October 13, 2009 06:18AM

The nicest thing I can say about Ryan is that he's just slightly less revolting than his old man. Perfect guy to be the jet coach, though. Fat, ugly, slovenly, big mouth... just like their fans. Did any of you guys get a load of the jet fan with the straw hat and the pom poms? I didn't think it was possible, but he was uglier than that fat Fireman Ed guy who's so proud that he learned how to spell jets at age 40. It's so easy to hate jet fans.

Posted by: Phinsfan2 ()
Date: October 13, 2009 07:10AM

Date: October 13, 2009 07:15AM

> Ryan will have the opportunity to see himself on the NFL replays alll week!!!

Not only will Ryan have the chance but soi will we!

Something special about the rest of the world watching him make an A$$ of himself in public. grinning smiley

Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: October 13, 2009 08:12AM

Yeah I heard before the game that Rex Ryan has never liked the Dolphins because as a kid growing up his old fart dad never like Don Shula. Buddy had no reaason not to like SHula, as they never had a run in. As Rex put it, "Dad just didnt like the guy".

What a piece of crap family!

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Posted by: Phinsfan2 ()
Date: October 13, 2009 08:19AM

Date: October 13, 2009 10:32AM

Date: October 13, 2009 11:15AM

Panteraize ... really don't hold back ... how do you really feel?

Posted by: Leon In Denver ()
Date: October 13, 2009 11:43AM

Panteraize,
Nice, very nicethumbs up

This was a GREAT game and GREAT win. What a job that OL did all night!!

I don't know how they can play any better but somehow I think they will. The execution while switching up offenses and players was a thing of beauty. No doubt they have put in many hours of practice for this day. Good for you Sparano, good for you!

I think we got us a real QB!! Great performance, just great. Cool, calm, accurate. Nice, very nice.

Now, let's get that Defense in order. If that happens, well only good things will happen.
Don't you guys just LOVE HATING THE JETS!!!!!!!!! YESSSS!smileys with beer

Posted by: dolphaholic ()
Date: October 13, 2009 11:44AM

Rex Ryan is gonna be fun to hate for the next few years

Date: October 13, 2009 11:52AM

Date: October 13, 2009 12:02PM

Keep up the play like last night and the respect thing will sort itself out. Ryan can't even be honest with himself. Pretty typical stuff out of a blow hard type.

Posted by: SigKash ()
Date: October 13, 2009 01:32PM

Oh, I am loving all the crybaby shit I am getting from my jet friends, then to turn on the tv and see jet coaches and players complain makes my day even better. Then I look at our player reactions and coaches reaction and I truly appreciate why I am a fan of this organization, RESPECT. Sparano, Ronnie, even Porter could have jawed after that win, but stayed respectful. And that way our organization will always be a better one then the jets. And one more thing, the jets are lucky we did not blow them out of the water. Two GIMMICK fake punts and a bullshit pass interfence call, then we beat the hell out of them. The win is going to feel even better when it comes in that shithole called the jets call home. Our schedule gets significantly easier come week 10, if we can be at least 4-5, we have a shot at 11-5 and divison

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: October 13, 2009 01:55PM

Im home from work. Now watching the jets game over again ON DEMAND. Lucky me!

Im gonna see this game lik 400 times.

After watching with out going berzerk like i was yesterday and having my weekly tantrums everytime the phins play ( especially when we play the jets )......I have to say that the wildkat if officially here to stay................It worked to perfection against the colts..............Even better against the bills because we won...

But against the jets its incredible how well it worked...

PS. That pass at the beginning of the game from ronnie brown to the tight end really set the tone for the entire game.

They had to honor the pass even when ronnie was in for the wildcat.

God help other teams if pat white get into the mix as well. Pat finnally showed flashes yesterday. I will take anything from pat white at this point even one first down.

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: October 13, 2009 01:59PM

I never thought id say this though. I actually feel more confident about our offense than our defense...

Im sick of gibril wilson. This guy cant play for jack. Put in the rookie please.

Im now watching the phins- bills on demand...

Then its back to the jets.

Posted by: DaytonaDolfan13 ()
Date: October 14, 2009 03:03PM

EHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE grinning smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.