HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Thank you Pennington.
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Thank you Pennington.
Posted by: MiamiThunder ()
Date: September 28, 2009 05:21PM

This man is a class act football player, who I hated when he was with the Jets, but when he came here, has shown to everyone what a man with mental toughness can do. Here is to a fast, and solid recovery. Penny I know you dont have a cannon, but thank you for last season, and for the work you will put in to make your replacement just as solid, and as classy a player as you. TOAST TO PENNY!smileys with beer

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/28/2009 05:25PM by MiamiThunder.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Thank you Pennington.
Posted by: montequi ()
Date: September 28, 2009 05:23PM

Agreed smileys with beer

Date: September 28, 2009 05:34PM

i love you penny your the bestsmileys with beer

Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: September 29, 2009 08:06AM

eye rolling smiley ........ the name and post is just too funny!

smiling bouncing smileysmiling bouncing smileysmiling bouncing smileysmiling bouncing smiley

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Date: September 29, 2009 09:56AM

Aqua, totaly uncalled for, Phinsfan, can you please erase Aqua's post, and this one, for being realy uncalled for, when all was asked was a toast, and a thanks. Real classy Aqua, and to think your air force.

Date: September 29, 2009 10:25AM

WHAT!?!?!?!?!?

I wasnt even talking about you Thunder. What is wrong with you!?

I was talking about ChadPennington4ever writing "i love you penny your the best"

I was not talking to you, and I was not bashing him....I thought his post was funny. Why dont you think and read before you react, Thunder. You obviously had no clue what you were talking about.

---------------------

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/29/2009 10:27AM by Aqua&Orange.

Date: September 29, 2009 10:28AM

Why is it funny? It's a centimental post dude. Yes its offensive for you to call it funny. I feel it was uncalled for, and realy desroyed what i was trying to do, which was thanking the man for is service, and how F'd up it his he keeps getting injured, because he clearly deserves to be in HOF, and you come along FUNNY POST LOL. like a little kid and ruin it, instead of just posting up a toast, no you got to run it in the mud, all is forgiving, if you say sorry, and ask Phinfan to erase these message's, because it is a disgrace to Penny.

Posted by: miami821 ()
Date: September 29, 2009 10:32AM

thunder you are nuts. nuts about pennington. as am i, and as is aqua, and why bother bickering in a thread devoted to our team's turnaround man? we're all friends here! WWCD? he'd say cool it.

so i say this: don't get mad, unless you're MAD FOR CHAD '09

Posted by: TheFutt ()
Date: September 29, 2009 10:33AM

Date: September 29, 2009 10:39AM

LOL....I really am speechless at this. I dont know what to think. I got a chuckle out of ChadPennington4ever writing about....well, about Chad P. Then I get completely blind-sided by Thunder. Then I give an almost elementary-like explaination to Thunder that I was not at all talking about him or his post. And low and behold, Thunder bashes me again.

Thunder I did not know Chad Pennington died from that seperated shoulder, I am sorry. Here is my "centiments" to the Pennington family. May Chad and his soul R.I.P. He was a great QB for our beloved Dolphins, but most importantly he was a great person and father.

We will all miss you Chad!

---------------------

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/29/2009 10:41AM by Aqua&Orange.

Date: September 29, 2009 10:41AM

Thank you Aqua, your appologies is accepted.

Date: September 29, 2009 10:43AM

Uhhhhh.....ok, confused smiley

---------------------

Date: September 29, 2009 10:44AM

You never referred to Chad, you just stated Name, and post is funny, and knowing your track record, was a cheap shot at me, but if your sincere about being about Pennington4ever, then i will appologize, for taking affense, to which i thought was another attack on me. You understand why, and i have to report everything which is considered abusive to me, because i promised. So again if it's about the man, and not the post name im sorry to overeact, i just wanted somthing we could all come together in showing respect for the man, and i hope Phinsfan can erase all this last post's from your's down, and we can replace them with more toast, and to a Hopefuly, bt unlikely great year, and to hope Penny can play at least one more time in Miami's uniform.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/29/2009 10:46AM by MiamiThunder.

Date: September 29, 2009 10:52AM

Thunder...I have *NEVER* attacked you. I think you have confused me for other people. I sincerely think you might be a 13 or 14 year old kid, thats why I have never really taken you serious. And because of my thought on your age I have never attacked you. I'm just being honest. There is only 1 person on this board I have ever had a problem with because he attacked me via PM, and that person is not you. I have no reason to dislike you do to my feelings that you are simply a young kid. If you are older than that, Im sorry for thinking you are a young kid. You give the hint of being a young adolscent teenager.

---------------------

Date: September 29, 2009 10:54AM

Well, ill drink one SOB, to another.smileys with beer

Date: September 29, 2009 02:02PM

lol guys i still love penny smileys with beer

Posted by: DolphinSam ()
Date: September 29, 2009 02:24PM

lighten up people. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

To Chad Pennington! The best bloke there ever was! Lotsa heart, always helping guys out, teaching them, and organizing the whole mess he was handed.

To Penny!smileys with beer smileys with beer

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: September 29, 2009 06:55PM

I criticized Penny two weeks ago and had to eat my words after last week's performance.

Unlike some of the board, I thought he did even better this week.

I didn't see Henne pick up the slack but maybe this coming week, he will be better knowing his entire NFL future depends on it.

Nonetheless, he showed a lot of heart and did not deserve the bad break that the injury brought him.

Get Well, Penny, you are a very class act.

Date: October 17, 2009 12:35PM

smileys with beer true dat!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.