HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Thank you Sparano for loosing it all.
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Thank you Sparano for loosing it all.
Posted by: MiamiThunder ()
Date: September 21, 2009 06:49PM

Im done this year. Im calling it now as a loser year, im calling it now, because we just dont have the play calling ability to win. You dont play conservative football against the Colts in the 4th quater. Sparano has just lost all my faith with this BS, play calling, running on third and 6? TO KICK THE FIELD GOAL? THANK YOU. OH YEAH MISSING FILED GOALS, WELLL THANK YOU MISTER MONTANA. We had the best running game ever, and Sparano just cant go for the win. He plays the damn ball conservative, i hope it hurts them all, like it hurt me. God damn train wreck, i watched a 8 min train wreck unfold, and i called it all. Our defense is garbage, Crowder played out of position, and Ayodell, dont get me started on him, Taylor, Porter HA, God TALK ABOUT YOUR BELOVED GINN! Yeah... This loss hurts to the core, this is a unforgivable loss PERIOD. NO TEAM LOOSE'S WHEN YOU RACK UP MORE THAN 230 RUSHING YARDS IT NEVER HAPPENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WILSON NEXT TIME CATCH THE DAMN INTERCEPTION! I feel like i just been stabbed in the heart.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Thank you Sparano for loosing it all.
Posted by: MikeO ()
Date: September 21, 2009 06:50PM

what happened to 13-3 or 14-2??? How fast you jumped ship!!!! And your going in the military? For which side???

Posted by: Miamidolp1 ()
Date: September 21, 2009 06:56PM

14-2? LMFAO, did you even WATCH the game? Our offense played a hard fought game, until it counted, and out defense? What defense?!? Non-existant. We aren't winning the next 14 games like this, we'll be lucky to win one the way this defense played...

Date: September 21, 2009 06:56PM

We CANT WIN WHEN ALL YOU DO IS RUN THE BALL, INSTEAD OF PUTTING THE OTHER TEAM AWAY!!!!! YOU DONT KICK FIELD GOALS, AGAINST PEYTON MANNING WE WHERE TIED, YOU GO FOR THE FIRST DOWN, GET THE DAMN TD, AND MAKE HIM TIE US!!!!

Date: September 21, 2009 06:58PM

Im glad ill be spending 4 weeks, of warrior training, and 4 weeks of MP school.

Posted by: DaytonaDolfan13 ()
Date: September 21, 2009 07:00PM

GINN catches the TD and its a well deserved win

Posted by: gruuv ()
Date: September 21, 2009 07:01PM

I HATE our team sometimes. How can you control the ball like that and STILL lose. I HATE Ted Ginn and all his friggin promise. This team should be ashamed for losing a game where they ran like that.

I am so friggin pissed off right now. I hope the team is as embarrassed as me right now. That colts team isn't very good. We should have put them away early. The colts won't be going far this year. I promise you that.

Good luck Sparano. You're going to need it since that's the best you've got. I wish you had some playmakers someplace because its obvious you're hoping someone makes a play instead of knowing they are going to. I'm not hoping anymore. You're team can't win unless the other team messes up. You need more people that know how to WIN. Look at the colts. just over a quarter on offense and they score 3 TD's. When was the last time the phins score 21 in a quarter?

What a jacked up year so far with so many expectations. I am severely disappointed.

Date: September 21, 2009 07:02PM

No Ginn Catch's the ball, and its a lucky win. DID YOU SEE THE TIME OF POSETION@@@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK AT THE YARDS, AND AMOUNT OF PLAYS. OUR DEFENSE SUCKS AGAINST THE PASS.

Posted by: Phinsfan2 ()
Date: September 21, 2009 07:03PM

Date: September 21, 2009 07:05PM

230 yards rushing, 230 yards, and you loose. I can not forgive Miami. I will never let this game go.

Date: September 21, 2009 07:06PM

WHY IT WAS CRYSTAL CLEAR, THAT WE CANT STOP THERE OFFENSE, AND TADA THEY DESTROYED OUR DEFENSE IN SECONDS!

Posted by: PHINSKISS13 ()
Date: September 21, 2009 07:08PM

Down right freaking shame!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew we had lost it when we settled for a FG after the 3rd and 6....RUN!!!!!!!!??? what were we thinking!!

Date: September 21, 2009 07:10PM

Date: September 21, 2009 07:11PM

SO DID I, HELL I WAS CUSSING WHEN I SAW THE GOD DAMN RUNNING PLAY CALLED, I KNEW IT I KNEW THAT SPARANO WAS JUST TRYING TO SETTLE FOR THE FIELD GOAL, AND MAKE ONE OF THE GREATEST PASSERS OF ALL TIME EMBARRASS US, AND HE DID IT IN WHAT 50 SECONDS?

Date: September 21, 2009 07:11PM

NO BECAUSE WE WOULD HAVE WON WITH A FILD GOAL!!!!! THAT WE WOULD HAVE KICKED INSTEAD OF GOING FOR THE HAIL MRRY!!!!!

Posted by: jlyell13 ()
Date: September 21, 2009 07:12PM

Looking at the schedule I think we win maybe 8 games this year.

Again our big off season signing Gibril Wilson(nice tackle on Clark) and no receiver !We need a big time receiver that can make the big catch where Ted Ginn can not

San Diego , Bills, Jets Saints, could be a 1-5 start

Date: September 21, 2009 07:12PM

ONCE AGAIN SPARANO MADE A BAD JUDGMENT CALL, IN TRUSTING IN OUR DEFENSE, AFTER IT' EMBARRASSING FIRST HALF, TO STOP SOMTHING THEY CANT STOP.

Date: September 21, 2009 07:15PM

I dont care about this season anymore, im ashamed to to call my self a dolphins fan. Im sooooooo ashamed right now. Gave the Colts the game. I'd rather be a Lions fan at this point, at least they have the balls to go for the win, instead of kicking field goals.

Date: September 21, 2009 07:18PM

Date: September 21, 2009 07:20PM

LOSSING SUCKS, YES BUT THIS WASNT LOSSING, THIS WAS HEARTBREAKING, this hurt, and will continue to hurt.

Date: September 21, 2009 07:20PM

Date: September 21, 2009 07:22PM

Posted by: PHINSKISS13 ()

I cant ever be ashamed to be a PHINS fan but damn I'm pissed!

Posted by: dolphan4545 ()

Losing always hurts, but try to get some perspective. Save your breath until your brain starts working again.

Rick

Date: September 21, 2009 07:23PM

Date: September 21, 2009 07:24PM

No you need to hang your head low, ive NEVER seen a beating like this, the Colts beat our butts with what 14 mins of having the ball the whole game? Be ashamed, and annoyed, dont be mad, be furious. Sparano owes us big time.

Date: September 21, 2009 07:25PM

I dont want ANY press conferance's, i dont want to hear a f.n word from anyone on the team. They lost the right to say a word to any fans, they want to be forgived, then they need to go dominate every team this year. Thats the only retrobution.

Posted by: miami821 ()
Date: September 21, 2009 07:38PM

I don't post here very often, but Thunder man, have you lost it?

The offense played flawlessly all game. 45 minutes of clock control? It did much more than should have been necessary. It's only request was that the DEF allow less than 23 points over a course of 15 minutes. Honestly, the defense tonight allowed 27 points ***IN ONE QUARTER OF PLAY***

As far as the play calling, I thought it was spot-on. Strong run allowed for some play-action to get mixed in. Key moments were 1) Fasano not being able to hold on in the first half and 2) Ginn not making the extra effort in the endzone. On that drive we had to settle for a field goal, which ultimately became the difference. Had either of those two plays gone differently we'd be humming a tune about the smart set-up.

In regards to the two-minute drill, yes it was slow, but it was by and large effective. Ginn needed to hold on to that ball. That was the game right there. I'd have liked to see Chad pump off some defenders at the end their and hit Hartline in the back left, but at that point it was just luck anyway. We had lost our opportunity.

I'm not worried about the offense. I think the Pat White experiment is a failure, but we aren't dependent on it. I'm worried about this secondary of ours. You simply DO NOT give up that many yards to a TE.

Posted by: gruuv ()
Date: September 21, 2009 07:53PM

You want persepctive?

Our team just had the ball for 45 minuets and still lost the game.

You have a way to suddenly get our LB core to cover the other teams TE or RB? I don't. They are too slow.

We played an all pro QB this weekend to perfection and lost anyway...that's not a good formula to win football games.

I would rather have seen obvious breakdowns that cost us this weekend because otherwise we were physically overmatched and out coached.

Bad Combination.

Posted by: JC ()
Date: September 22, 2009 05:24AM

DaytonaDolfan13 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> GINN catches the TD and its a well deserved win

Yup. Ginn makes that play like any WR in the NFL should, and Sparano would rightly be called a genius. Pennington also.

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.