HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Rodgers
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Rodgers
Posted by: captkoi ()
Date: March 08, 2023 01:18PM

Boy, the Dolphins seem to be a destination for many Free Agents.

Now the rumor is A. Rodgers may be interested in Miami.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Rodgers
Posted by: colonel ()
Date: March 08, 2023 01:29PM

I am going to start my own rumor. No he is not coming to Miami nor is Brady going to un-retire and find his way here to back up Tua. Let's see, what else...oh yeah, the sky is falling. LOL

Date: March 09, 2023 03:00AM

I think Florida period has just become a popular destination, especially with those with lots of money . Taxes , investments and all that.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: tsstamper ()
Date: March 15, 2023 09:50AM

Seems he's intent on playing for the Jets. He may be past his prime, but was b2b MVP in 2020 & 2021. I definitely preferred when the options were Flacco or Zach Wilson.

Date: March 15, 2023 09:59AM

Our defense is gonna put alot of grass stains on his ass this season.....eye popping smiley

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: March 15, 2023 10:56AM

On paper, we're fairly stacked on defense. Hoping the luck pendulum swings our way this upcoming season as opposed to how it was last season. Would be nice to have Ramsey, Howard, Holland & Brandon Jones in the backfield...maybe Tindall becomes a real contributor...Ogbah adding his +/-9 sacks along with pressures and tipped passes. Improved secondary play turns some of Phillips' and Chubb's pressures into sacks. Fangio...

We could be very good

Posted by: mizzou15 ()
Date: March 15, 2023 11:29AM

We could be scary.

I think getting Fangio is like getting 2 first round picks. I think he will get so much out of our D. I like what the Phins are doing so far this spring. Get 2 players at spots of need CB/LB. LB is now a strength. Resigning Mostert and Smith. Now get Needham and a couple of our free agent Olinemen. Bring back players from last year that know our system. Get a blocking TE like the guy from the Ravens. Should not cost much.

Now in the draft we can pick who we want not need.

Date: March 16, 2023 10:54AM

I hope you're right, and I really think you are. With Flores we knew the defense would generally be greater than the sum of its parts (though I was often disappointed when it didn't rise to the occasion and pull through when we needed it most). Last year, we saw that Boyer was essentially a guy who knew the Flores/Patriots way...but wasn't really able to add value beyond that individually. No real creativity or anything.

Pretty much every team Fangio's been a part of the past ~20 years has had an identity of being a very good defensive team with subpar offenses, generally speaking. Will be good to see what it looks like with both sides being well-coached.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.