HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          About F***g time!!
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
About F***g time!!
Date: February 09, 2023 07:05PM

Zach Thomas just got nominated ....finally into the HOF. Hes my favorite Dolphin Hands down next to #13. There is no reason he shouldnt have been put in in the first 3 attempts. The NFL is such a screwed up organization on so many levels.

But as the old saying goes better late then never!! Congrats to the most exciting player (for me anyways) to watch every Sunday .

I heard someone threw a quarter to him and told him to go call his momma becuase he just made the HOF!!smileys with beer

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: About F***g time!!
Posted by: dolphan4545 ()
Date: February 09, 2023 07:30PM

Damn Right! It was clear from the first regular season game that he played against New England that it was a distinct possibility that he would be great linebacker, maybe good enough to make the Hall of Fame! I knew it from the play early in the game when NE's best WR ran a wide receiver sweep and Zach not only caught him but hit him so hard that he went out like a light. We all looked at each other and said 'ooh, what have we got here?' Now the world knows!

Welcome to the Hall of Fame, Zach Thomas!!!

(I wanted to put it in BIG RED LETTERS, but the website wouldn't let me)

Rick

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/09/2023 07:38PM by dolphan4545.

Posted by: Rgphin ()
Date: February 10, 2023 04:33AM

Very deserving. He should had been there already. Cant forget all those tackles for loss. Zack and jt could turn a game around in the dolphins favor in a heartbeat.

Posted by: tsstamper ()
Date: February 10, 2023 04:33AM

100% agreed with subject line. So deserving! Congrats ZT

Date: February 10, 2023 05:11AM

Cant post it , but there is a video of JJ in his Gold HOF jacket with his family at his home there to great ZACK as he arrived home. Just like that story in his first practice JJ welcomed him to the HOF and both men cried.
I am NOT a person to ever shed a tear but it caught me by surprise.It brought me back to a time when the game was exciting. Defense can hit a guy and not be penalized. Our team stood for something , Dan Marino was even playing.(not to mention the cool upgraded logo). And yes.....I did cry some.

to wait 14 yrs was B.S. but hes finally in. Miami's luck is changing too. Cant wait to see Zach in gold!!!About time.

JJ is a class act.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/10/2023 05:13AM by TreasurecoastPhinsfan.

Posted by: Hooligan2 ()
Date: February 10, 2023 06:46AM

Great news. Too bad Zack and our great defense were wasted with an average offense. Now I'm going to buy a Zack jersey.

Date: February 10, 2023 07:31AM

Zach is a original player. I should buy a jersey as well.

Date: February 10, 2023 09:41AM

I have 2 #54 Jerseys, one Aqua and one one white. Be interesting to see if a new 54 Jersey has the old or new logo. Never thought about it. I have a Ryan Tannehill Jersey from his rookie year and we still had the old logo back then. I just cant buy anything with that lame assed logo.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: February 10, 2023 12:19PM

I would understand why you bought a tannehill jersey. It was his rookie year. You didnt know how good he was going to be yet.

Date: February 10, 2023 01:02PM

Rgphin Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I would understand why you bought a tannehill
> jersey. It was his rookie year. You didnt know how
> good he was going to be yet.

LOl. I took my boys to spring training camp that year in 2012. 6'4" 220 he looked incredible close up. So fast. Lightening quick. Its just too bad he never got the team he deserved or the coaching. Watching him roll out and throw darts was amazing to watch. Damn right I bought the Jersey.......and not ashamed I had my then 7yr old ask him to sign it. grinning smiley

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: JC ()
Date: February 13, 2023 05:08AM

TreasurecoastPhinsfan Wrote:
>
>
> I heard someone threw a quarter to him and told
> him to go call his momma becuase he just made the
> HOF!!smileys with beer

hahaha

I had end zone seats for a game quite a few years back, during one of Zack's final seasons as a Dolphin. When the team came out onto the field to prepare for the second half, Zack walked by near where I was, and I couldn't help but yell out some encouragement. He looked up to make eye contact, but he was SUPER focused on mentally preparing for the second half. It was one of those solid defensive performances, not a pretty game for the highlight reel but a solid W for the standings.

Congrats Zack. Well deserved.

Posted by: Hooligan2 ()
Date: February 13, 2023 09:49AM

There's a video of Jimmy Johnson and a bunch of people showing up at Zack's door to give him the good news. Jimmy was wearing his gold jacket. The tears were flowing. Great vid.

Date: February 13, 2023 10:16AM

Hooligan2 Wrote:
> There's a video of Jimmy Johnson and a bunch of
> people showing up at Zack's door to give him the
> good news. Jimmy was wearing his gold jacket. The
> tears were flowing. Great vid.

Yes! That was the video I was alluring too earlier. Fantastic video that brought a tear to my eye by surprise. Wish I could post it here. Definitely go seek that one out.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.