Places To Watch
HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          We should all consider quitting the dophins if.....
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
We should all consider quitting the dophins if.....
Posted by: Rgphin ()
Date: January 01, 2023 10:56AM

If both these backup qb scrubs return to the dolphins next year.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We should all consider quitting the dophins if.....
Posted by: JC ()
Date: January 01, 2023 10:59AM

I feel like crap as a fan today. Perhaps we all do.

But I'm not quitting the Dolphins, no matter what. Many thousands have (just look at how our stadium is full of the other team's fans every home game), but not me. They were a part of my childhood that no number of stinky seasons can ever reverse. No matter how had they seem to be trying. grinning smiley

Posted by: Hooligan2 ()
Date: January 01, 2023 11:00AM

Include Tiffany Tua in that list and I'm in.

Date: January 01, 2023 11:15AM

I feel worse than crap.

Date: January 01, 2023 11:40AM

No qitting them either...its frustation sinking in.

Posted by: colonel ()
Date: January 01, 2023 11:40AM

How to build a successful NFL football team? Should be the title of a good reference book. If there's one out there, clearly the Dolphins haven't read it.

I am tired of the "any given Sunday" mentality. That's not the composition of a winning attitude. But you know what, a winning attitude is different from having a cocky attitude and I don't see our Dolphins coaches or players displaying either. I don't think they believe in themselves.

Clearly we have many very good players. LBs and Secondary players fall way short of being good, individually or as a group. This is because of the quality and talent on the field and the lack of first rate training from coaches and assistant coaches to make them sharp.

We need to trade for a durable and talented QB and provide him with a very experienced and quality former starting QB as his back up.

Tua, Bridgewater and Thompson, a trio that should not be together.

Our O and D lines are sturdy and will improve with time together. Can't say that for the LBs or Secondary players. They fail way too often.

Date: January 01, 2023 11:50AM

From the top of the mountain to the pitts of the inferno.

We just have no luck.

We were consider one of best teams in the nfl stating the season. Tua healthy and ripping it.

Then injuries to the defense kept coming one after the other. Then tuas one concusion after the other.

I thought we were so close. And we were.

But again we are just not a very lucky organization.

Desinated by injuries down to practice squad players starting were our downfall.

This is a physical game.

Take away your starting qb of any team and their season is over except the 49ers of course.

But hey....the 9ers got lucky.

Go phins

Date: January 01, 2023 04:33PM

Sigh.

It didn't work out. It sucks like Friday night in a state Prison.

BUT......this team actually had a pulse. We turned some heads. Teams were afraid.

Last year at this time We had a God awful team, the coach was fired, we had all these rumors flying around, we got a draft pick taken away. So many questions I thought for sure we were headed toward completely gutting the team......again.Even our owner was suspended. Holy shit could it get any worse?

Instead we got an interesting , intelligent coach and we made some sick trades. Overnight this team was energized and training camp was fun again.

Injuries have hurt us again. We are all seeing the truth about TUA revealed. We all hoped but it's quite obvious now.

The Oline let us down again. We need another QB , special teams coach ,

Maybe a better strength and conditioning staff.

Can't win them all. In any contest someone has to win and another loses. But you TRY and give it your all. This team was trading during the bye week, trying to constantly get better. They are working out QBs and a reciever from another league as we speak. They are not giving up.

That's all I ever ask.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.