Places To Watch
HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Almost New Years......I'm just not down on this team........
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Almost New Years......I'm just not down on this team........
Date: December 30, 2022 10:01AM

It would be easy to just curse out Ross, the front office. Should have done this, that.

But damn we were competitive there for a while. We were the #3 team in the NFL for a little while on many different power rankings.

A few yrs back I was so frustrated with our decision making. We had no Starting franchise QB for over 20 yrs. Coaches and personnel on a revolving door. It drove me Fing crazy when players we drafted went elsewhere and were successful.

This year was sick at times. THE cheetah was available and we went out and grabbed him. Him, next to Waddle and Sheifield. We have the best recievers in the NFL.

I'm proud of the front office for making such a sick move. Now we need Special Teams , Oline and CB depth.

We also made other trades like for Chubb.

I want to win. We all do. I'm sick of losing , but when we pick DE or a punt returner in the first round it's hard to be successful.

We swung for the fences. Not looking to get 4 balls to get to first base. No sir. McDaniels tried to win. 4th and 1? We going for it!

As long as we are trying I'm not disappointed.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Almost New Years......I'm just not down on this team........
Posted by: Rgphin ()
Date: December 31, 2022 05:30AM

Chalk it down to bad luck.

We finnaly found the qb of the future and he gets hurt.

We cant buy a break. Imho

Date: December 31, 2022 11:07AM

True that brother.

Maybe it's the curse of that new logo.......

But as long as we are competitive and not a laughingstock I'm OK with it.

The special teams is the worst I've seen it. That coach needs to be kicked to the curb. 97 yd runs, squib kicks, missed 25 yd field goals and extra points won't do it against the better teams.

Teams were afraid for a little bit when we were firing on all cylinders. Let's see if McDaniels can pull another rabbit out of his ass against the Pats......

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: Ken ()
Date: December 31, 2022 11:12AM

We do not have the best receivers in the NFL. Hill and Waddle are great for sure and are absolutely, as good, or better, than any DUO in the league. However, we have nothing beyond them. Our #3 and #4 receivers don't contribute at all. 1-2 catches per game simply is not good enough. We need guys that complement Hill and Waddle and make plays because of them. We have no idea if Ezukanma is any good because the coaches won't let him play. Wilson (12 catches), and Cracraft (8 catches), have mostly been wastes of space. Sherfield (28 catches) has been better but not nearly good enough given all of the clearing out that Hill and Waddle do. Additionally, we don't have a TE on the roster, that really hurts too.

We have to have better at the WR positions 3-4.

Date: December 31, 2022 11:39AM

Ken......I said best recievers, you say best Tandum. Potato..... potato.i was speaking of both of them specifically.

Getting Hill was a great move IMO.

I hope Miami continues to get play makers was my point.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.