Places To Watch
HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          How ‘bout an eyewitness training camp report ?
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
How ‘bout an eyewitness training camp report ?
Posted by: JC ()
Date: July 31, 2022 09:30AM

I’m sick of hearing about Patriots training camp reports (I live in MA).

Has anyone been to any dolphins TC sessions? I don’t want to navigate a Paywall to hear what Omar Kelly thinks!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How ‘bout an eyewitness training camp report ?
Posted by: jlyell13 ()
Date: August 02, 2022 06:15AM

Tua been throwing bombs, nothing to see here

Date: August 02, 2022 12:12PM

I saw Waddle beat out Howard . If anything Howard will be prepared for war!!

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: August 03, 2022 04:23PM

have heard Ezukanma and Braylon Sanders have played real well, Preston Williams likely gone

Posted by: mizzou15 ()
Date: August 04, 2022 03:41AM

Im hearing some good stuff out of the Phins camp.

Players really like this coaching staff, Welker, Surtain, Gregory, Bevell and others. Guys that are respected and know the game and are not just out there yelling.

Lots of underlining positive vibes out there. Everyone knows their part and are eager to perform. Veterans know this is a good team that needed leadership and are stepping up in a big way. Guy's know its sh*t or get off the pot time in a big way.

Glad to hear Trill Williams is stepping up at CB thought he was a steal as an UDFA. Things are clicking for Iggy at cb and guys like Crossen and others got game.

Oline looks like they know what they are doing out there. They usually get smoked this time of the year but I hear you can see a difference in 2022. My dark horse Coleman has made a couple of nice plays I hear. If he and guys like Diesch and Andries are on the practice squad Im happy. Those guys aren't bums.

No problem hearing Waddle and Hill are killing our cbs that's just what they do. This will pay off in the regular season because we will not play a better WR combo.

Ezukanma has a game. There were a couple of WRs I wanted over him in the draft but I hear he is good. Trust Greer Im told.

Same w/ Tindall I wanted 2 other LBs instead of him.

Couple of names Im told I may hear in preseason, Gustin (DE) and White (Rcool smiley.

Roster's got players we have some trade bait at RB and WR. May pick up a couple of 6/7 rnd picks in 2023.

Tua looks like the Tua that won the national championship.

Thing that makes you nervous:

Williams high snaps. Sometimes you just can not work something like that out in the summer. Might carry over into the regular season.

Other TE's need to step up and show what they got in the O. Gesicki looks good others need to show something.

Davis looks good at NT, but whose behind him. Looks like they will scheme to cover his absence. I would rather have a solid backup. Still not sure Jenkins/Jones can do a solid job at NT

Date: August 04, 2022 04:02AM

Hunter Long not impressing , a high pick miss ? Never understood that pick. Could have had Quinn Meinerz, Amon Ra ST brown,Brown El8jah Mitchell, Ben Cleveland

Heard converted WR Tanner Conner , great speed, has played better

Date: August 04, 2022 06:50AM

One thing they created is tons of competition at almost every posistion for sure.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: Hooligan2 ()
Date: August 04, 2022 12:57PM

I'm reading eye witness reports that the defense is dominating the offense and especially the o-line since they started practicing in pads. We all know that the defense is usually ahead of the curve in training camp but, what is being reported is that the front four are crushing the o-line and then pulling up to let Tua make the throw when the result would clearly have been a sack or broken play. Anybody thinking that the o-line has been solved may be in for a letdown.

Posted by: tsstamper ()
Date: August 08, 2022 05:55AM

Reading that we tried out 3 centers, all younger with no appreciable NFL game experience. Ostensibly this is because Dieter is out with injury.

In my mind it seems like a bit of a gamble to assume Williams will be able to move C and be as good there as at G, and a much bigger gamble to count on both Eichenberg and Jackson to improve sufficiently so that there's not a true, glaring weak link across our starting 5.

I'm not smart enough to know whether he fits the scheme...or maybe he's not healthy and only NFL team insiders know this, but I'd feel a lot better if JC Tretter, who averages about 75+ PFF rating for the past 4 season, were our starting center and Williams was back at guard and we only have to count on one of our recent high draft picks to play well. It would REALLY suck to have our offense not reach its full potential because it's derailed by poor OL play.

Date: August 08, 2022 12:58PM

Preston Williams and Lynn Bowden, the odd men out and on the block

Posted by: JC ()
Date: August 21, 2022 04:22PM

I’m late with a Thank You here.

I’ve been bummed about the tampering stuff but am so happy to see the overall optimism on here.

You guys are the greatest.

Go phins. !!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.