HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          So. New Coach. Yet Again
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
So. New Coach. Yet Again
Posted by: pafinfan ()
Date: January 10, 2022 04:05PM

Is there anyone else besides Jim Harbaugh that is on Ross's list?
I know he is saying otherwise but I smell the BS in that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So. New Coach. Yet Again
Posted by: colonel ()
Date: January 10, 2022 05:44PM

Just speculation--Ross was not happy with the losing streak and began to re-think the HC position. When the team finally won and stopped the losing streak he began to think otherwise each time the team won a game. With a play off berth looming ahead after such a dismal start, hopes were high if we could beat the Titans. During that debacle, whatever thoughts that were building during the losing streak were again in the forefront especially when the team missed a playoff berth. Ross had to be thinking during this entire season whether he should look for a better HC, one that could be consistent during the season and earn a play off berth. The decision to get another coach was made when the Dolphins lost badly to the Titans. And, I believe Ross has someone in mind but must go through the NFL requirements before making his "offer" and selection. Again, this is my conjecture nothing based on fact. It just makes sense to me.

Date: January 11, 2022 03:47AM

Absolutely. But I think it's been in the works for a while. Talked about last season , possibilities, when TUA and Flores didn't get along.

After the 1-7 it was definitely put into play. When Miami came back you didn't see Ross jumping up and down excited. No interviews, no cuts to him and Dan Marino high fiving.

Just zipped lips to 12 hrs after a great season ending win.

It was already planned. Has to be Harbaugh. Just got to play the game now.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: Hooligan2 ()
Date: January 11, 2022 05:03AM

Letting Flores go so quickly did him the favor of immediately being on the short list of every HC needy team. Flores will get picked up quickly, probably by Denver, who value defensive minds.

Date: January 11, 2022 07:44AM

No doubt. Flores will satisfy the Rooney rule for teams AND give teams a great coach. Our loss.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: 808phan ()
Date: January 11, 2022 09:06AM

Grier should be canned as well as the scouting staff.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.