-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Tuesday: Looking ahead to the Panthers game
Tuesday: Looking ahead to the Panthers game
Posted by: colonel ()
Date: November 23, 2021 04:29AM

The Dolphins play the Panthers next Sunday. Cam Newton (formerly a Panther and Patriot) is back at QB. The guy was a diva and continues to be one. At Auburn he was electric but his "Superman" identity was a bit too much for me to like him as the Panthers QB. I get the impression by watching him that IT is all about him, not the team. Luke Kuechly, the retired 8 time pro-bowl linebacker of the Panthers was better suited as the "Superman" of the Panthers. What a tough and active linebacker he was during his tenure in the NFL. Future HOFer? Maybe.

Well, all eyes will be on Newton from the sports booth when Newton starts his second game with the Panthers against our Dolphins. He is a big guy, very athletic and tough to bring down. So, I hope our D eats their Wheaties this week so they are ready for Newton and his versatility. As usual, Newton will mug for the camera unless things go poorly for him. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out Let's hope we see him sulking on the sidelines. thumbs up

Re: Tuesday: Looking ahead to the Panthers game
Date: November 23, 2021 04:32AM

No doubt. Word of the week is "BLITZ".

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.