HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Ravens v. Dolphins: Thursday Night game thread
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Ravens v. Dolphins: Thursday Night game thread
Posted by: colonel ()
Date: November 11, 2021 11:05AM

Okay Dolphins fans the team is in prime time tonight when they host the Baltimore Ravens. (8:20pm)

With a few days of rest the defense faces one extremely mobile QB and that will really be a challenge (to say the least).

Offensively, the Dolphins are a one trick pony--that is, passing to either Waddle or Gesicki. The running game is merely a running play to offset a pass to these two receivers.

Miracles can happen, and teams can upset a favored team occasionally. That occasion needs to occur tonight to prevent the constant negative chatter from the talking heads calling the game.

Grab a beer and some pretzels or peanuts and root for the team. We need to give all the help we can give the Dolphins.

Go Dolphins!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Ravens v. Dolphins: Thursday Night game thread
Posted by: Hooligan2 ()
Date: November 11, 2021 02:48PM

We're a 7 1/2 point underdog at home. I don't think Miami will be wearing the throw-backs but, I think Treasure Coast is at the game, Brissett is playing and the defense had a bit of swagger last game so, I'm calling it an upset in the making, just like the Jaguars over Barfalo last weekend. Stranger things have happened.

Date: November 11, 2021 03:59PM

I AM!! TUA disappoints again. Defense seems psyched....I hope the offense wakes up!! Wish I could post Pics for ya'll! 3-0.....Go Miami!!!!

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: November 11, 2021 04:43PM

You just can't appreciate the athleticism of these guys on TV. Howard is just amazing. He spots a play and is there before the throw.so fast. Brissit is a lumbering pile of shit when he runs. Waddle is incredible as is Giesicki.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: November 11, 2021 05:07PM

Ouch.....if TUA took that shot he would be like a puzzle with a few pieces missing. Brissett is out.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: November 11, 2021 05:12PM

STADIUM IS ELECTRIC!!

Go TUA!!

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: November 11, 2021 05:25PM

Here's your shot #1.

Prove it. drinking smiley

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: November 11, 2021 05:32PM

People here want to see it.
Brissit was able to scramble a bit. TUA is a pocket QB and just gets enveloped by this oline. They can't get him 1 second.
Defense is holding g......com on TUA, these fans need a win.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: November 11, 2021 06:05PM

Well Well. 4th quarter and we are ahead!?

Getting my monies worth so far.....defense is lights out.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: colonel ()
Date: November 11, 2021 06:50PM

Thank you...Miracles do happen. smileys with beer

Posted by: Hooligan2 ()
Date: November 11, 2021 06:54PM

Sweet.

Date: November 11, 2021 07:09PM

Wow. After that second to last drive I was convinced the refs were trying to help Vegas make the 7.5 points.....

Defense was crazy good. So fast. They were hitting and sticking. Great game!!

Ravens fans were not used to seeing lamar manhandled like this. grinning smiley They were walking in the parking lot in shock.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: November 11, 2021 09:49PM

Gooooo phins.

Posted by: pafinfan ()
Date: November 12, 2021 05:26AM

Wow. That was the defense I was expecting/hoping for all year. And the offense that I'm used to.

As I was leaving for work this morning I was asked if I was really wearing that Dolphins shirt.
"My boss is a Ravens fan. Yeah"

Posted by: tsstamper ()
Date: November 12, 2021 05:40AM

Been a crappy year so far and tough to get too excited about beating the Texans while turning it over 5x. But, last night's win was well-deserved and a great game to watch. Glad you were able to be there in person, Treasure.

Date: November 12, 2021 05:59AM

tsstamper Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Been a crappy year so far and tough to get too
> excited about beating the Texans while turning it
> over 5x. But, last night's win was well-deserved
> and a great game to watch. Glad you were able to
> be there in person, Treasure.

Thanks! It was another special memory for sure!! Nights like these keep me going as a Dolphins fan even through all the other crap.

I really do think its a mental thing and a coaching problem here. The stadium at night is a very special place you only get to see when they play prime time. It got dark and the Dolphins tunnel lit up and the smoke and the music .........they had a special path for each player. You could see how excited each player was. I really think it just got them psyched to play...we had the home field edge. That defense was just freight training that Oline. Lamar didnt know what hit him. So fast. Over and over. Howard is a special Player. So fast he can cover side line to side line backwards faster then most can forwards. Really a fun group to watch when they are on. We can have a special defense. We just need a better coach. They game planned this perfectly. Did the Raiders pave the way early on?

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: mizzou15 ()
Date: November 12, 2021 07:57AM

Great game to watch. Defense coordinator stayed ahead of the Ravens OC all night. Aggressive not passive reactive D, O played well w/o starting and big name WRs/TEs having productive games. This team can win if the coaches get their acts together been saying that all year.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.