Places To Watch
HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          ROSS NOT DRIVING FORCE ON WATSON TRADE; FLORES-TUA DON’T HAVE A HEALTHY MARRIAGE
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: ROSS NOT DRIVING FORCE ON WATSON TRADE; FLORES-TUA DON’T HAVE A HEALTHY MARRIAGE
Date: November 04, 2021 04:00AM

To be fair I think it's just a language barrier you don't understand. (Context)

I never said Tennessee did not get beat by the cards. But it was one of the few that beat them. So obviously you don't say anything when they win (which is often)but that one game you were quick to point it out. My point was you are a liar because you say you don't care. However your so quick to point out every time he loses which is not often.

What's with all the anal references bro? eye rolling smiley that shows some kind of pent up sexual references on your part. Tell your wife to oil up the old forearm..........

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ROSS NOT DRIVING FORCE ON WATSON TRADE; FLORES-TUA DON’T HAVE A HEALTHY MARRIAGE
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: November 04, 2021 07:35AM

That would be in reference to your love affair with the wet firecraker.

Date: November 04, 2021 07:39AM

And let the record show i want him to do bad because he made dolphin fans life miserable while he was here.

GOD HE SU<KED.

Date: November 04, 2021 07:42AM

I also wouldnt be caught parading in tennessee like you in a pink polka dot dress and high heels celebrating if he ever wins the superbowl.

Date: November 04, 2021 09:24AM

And i know whats you dream.

You and the wet firecracker locked in a room. A/C on...both of you lying in kingsize feathered covered with rosepetals. Bring on the handcuffs...chains whips and dips...bottles of vasseline and ice lying everywhere....two hundred and seventy five boxes of spiked condoms...bottles of voldka and orange juice on the table. You strapped to the bed and the wet firecracker doing a number on you.

FREAK

Posted by: 808phan ()
Date: November 04, 2021 10:23AM

As long as there's clueless management and coaching of this team, the Miami Dolphins will continue to be garbage no matter if Watson or Jesus Christ himself is the QB. Period dot.

Date: November 04, 2021 11:18AM

808phan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> As long as there's clueless management and
> coaching of this team, the Miami Dolphins will
> continue to be garbage no matter if Watson or
> Jesus Christ himself is the QB. Period dot.

Lol. Jesus would get our logo changed!

Exactly . Good point though.

And Sam gets that. He just refuses to say I WAS WRONG. No one can succeed here if they are not put in a position to succeed. That's why Tanny is winning and TUA will win elsewhere.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: captkoi ()
Date: November 04, 2021 11:46AM

samsam3738 Wrote:
> If he is so great why didnt we made playoffs when
> he was here. He needs many players like derick
> henry to win.

Well, Sam, you just answered your own question. "He needs many players to win." He is pretty much the same QB while he was while with Miami, just didn't have the talent surrounding him; now he does. This coming game is going to show what kind of QB he is...no D. Henry to pound the ball.

Think about it, Sam. Would Bob Griese be in the HOF if he didn't have the talent around him that he did? I don't think so; he would have been a good QB, no matter what, but a HOFer?

Date: November 04, 2021 12:26PM

Capkoi every player in nfl has talent around.
Tannehill had way better oline when he was here that tua has.

Tannehill at times had 5 or 6 seconds to throw the rock and he had no ability to scramble and buy time in pocket and instead waited and waited without even trying to throw football until he got sacked. He rather get sacked as oposed to throw football at the very last second and having a chance of making completion.

I guess he was into the stats thing and had no balls.

Posted by: captkoi ()
Date: November 04, 2021 01:32PM

samsam3738 Wrote:
> Capkoi every player in nfl has talent around.
> Tannehill had way better oline when he was here
> that tua has.
>
> Tannehill at times had 5 or 6 seconds to throw the
> rock and he had no ability to scramble and buy
> time in pocket and instead waited and waited
> without even trying to throw football until he got
> sacked. He rather get sacked as oposed to throw
> football at the very last second and having a
> chance of making completion.
>
> I guess he was into the stats thing and had no
> balls.

Can't agree with ya, Sam, so we will agree to disagree. Let's see how he does this upcoming week.

Date: November 04, 2021 03:53PM

Tannehill actually was the most mobile QB we ever had. His ability to throw while running was second to none.
QBs no matter who they are need other players to win. Marino had no defense, no running back. Eat.

Sam you were wrong about him and the more you double down the dumber you sound. Tennessee got him what he needed to succeed and he has.

End of story.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.