Places To Watch
HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          ROSS NOT DRIVING FORCE ON WATSON TRADE; FLORES-TUA DON’T HAVE A HEALTHY MARRIAGE
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Pages: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: ROSS NOT DRIVING FORCE ON WATSON TRADE; FLORES-TUA DON’T HAVE A HEALTHY MARRIAGE
Date: November 01, 2021 06:14AM

samsam3738 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If he is so great why didnt we made playoffs when
> he was here. He needs many players like derick
> henry to win.

Same reason Watson hasn't won much.....his team sucks. You know it.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ROSS NOT DRIVING FORCE ON WATSON TRADE; FLORES-TUA DON’T HAVE A HEALTHY MARRIAGE
Date: November 01, 2021 06:18AM

samsam3738 Wrote:
> Bills and tennesee will not be winning any
> superbowls anytime soon.

Doesn't matter.

Because you just said and I quote:

"At least we were in playoffs every year with
> marino. All qbs we have had after him
> suckkkkkkkked with a capital S. It all starts with
> a superstar qb and we havent had that since
> marino. All we had was crap.

I mean by your definition Tennessee has a superstar QB. AFC championship game, probowls, top 3 stats.......Don't need a Superbowl right?

Can't have it both ways Sam. You started this one and as usual your talking with your dick in your mouth.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: November 01, 2021 06:54AM

Dont try to psycoanalize everything i say. I will remind you again when tannehill stinks up the joint again in playoffs... Its just a matter of time.

Date: November 01, 2021 07:19AM

Whoa big words for you Sam. PYSCHOanalyze.

Psychoanalysis is a set of theories and therapeutic techniques that deal in part with the unconscious mind and which together form a method of treatment for mental disorders.

While I do think you suffer from some form of Pyschosis all I did was use your exact words against you. Everyday it's more and more apparent Miamis real issue is its front office and coaching. Not the players....who seem to leave here and go on to greatness once they leave here. Your Pyschosis is your inability to admit when your wrong. To keep doubling down to keep bringing it up shows a a definite mental disorder characterized by a disconnection from reality.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: Hooligan2 ()
Date: November 01, 2021 07:19AM

Now Derrick Henry has a broken foot, we'll see if Tannehill cans step up his game to compensate.

Date: November 01, 2021 07:34AM

Wow and looked up the word in goggle. You smart bro.

Date: November 01, 2021 07:45AM

Hooligan2 Wrote:
> Now Derrick Henry has a broken foot, we'll see if
> Tannehill cans step up his game to compensate.

SIGH. maybe maybe not. But only if ANOTHER RB steps up his game not Tannehill.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: November 01, 2021 07:46AM

samsam3738 Wrote:
> Wow and looked up the word in goggle. You smart
> bro.

Thanks. But I was still able to simply apply it to you because Your a moron.

drinking smiley

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: November 01, 2021 08:06AM

At least im not in love with tannehill. Loverboy.

You are also a genious.

Now you going to see how good the wet firecracker is.

You love 4th of julys dont you. We comemorate the love of you life.

Date: November 01, 2021 08:36AM

With henry gone now we gone see wet firecracker magic.

Tennessee better bring on their magic wands to every game left.

Because now tennessee is really winning superbowls.

Date: November 01, 2021 08:36AM

Honestly. Once Tannehill left I havnt looked back until now. YOU brought it up yet again. BUT for the first time since he left I seriously do wish we kept him. You don't? You will ne er admit it and that shows a real lack of character.

And don't say we should have taken this QB or this one. You know no QB could be successful here. This team is completely dysfunctional. Tannehill is still the same guy. But hes winning because his team plays like one.

You were wrong. Just admit and move on.
Maybe your wife will actually take care of you instead of beat you for once.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: November 01, 2021 08:39AM

samsam3738 Wrote:
>
>
> Because now tennessee is really winning
> superbowls.

You said they didn't Need to win Superbowls. Dan Marino won Playoff games.

Your words Sam. No Pyschosis . Just your comments made today. Completely in context. Which is it?

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: November 01, 2021 08:44AM

Lol....actually when tannehill was here we had a better oline.

Im mad at tannehill because everytime he had a chance to make a play in the 4th quarter he either got sacked or threw in int.

Every chance was wasted.

Again we actually had a better oline when tannehill was here.about 5..6 or 7 years back.

Date: November 01, 2021 08:52AM

At least try and throw the football....dont just sit there in the pocket with oline giving you 5 seconds and wait until you get sacked.

And im talking about the dolphins and dolphins only. Im a fan of dan because we were in playoffs every year. Miami never in playoffs while tannehill was here.

Tannehill has 100 times better defense and running game in tennessee marino had in miami. If marino is around that tenesee team he wins at least 6 superbowls.

Its like compairing night and day when you compare danny to the wet firecracker.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/01/2021 08:58AM by samsam3738.

Date: November 01, 2021 11:49AM

samsam3738 Wrote:
> Lol....actually when tannehill was here we had a
> better oline.
>
> Im mad at tannehill because everytime he had a
> chance to make a play in the 4th quarter he either
> got sacked or threw in int.
>
> Every chance was wasted.
>
> Again we actually had a better oline when
> tannehill was here.about 5..6 or 7 years back.

That's not true. Tannehill actually had many 4th Qtr comebacks you just refuse to acknowledge them. You keep saying it over and over in your head that he's bad you started believing it. And then when shown proof of your stupidity by all the success he's had since he left you double down an insist a first round Qtrback stud is all we need to succeed.

Olineman are just fat and a dime a dozen you said. You dont know anything about what makes a Qtrback great or a good team . Keep making dumb comments and I'll continue to "Psychoanalyze" you with more facts .

Next year we could pick the best Qtrback available "Hollis". Wont mean anything without Fat Olinemen that can block with out getting penalized . Fact Jack. I don't have all the answers. Far from it. But at least I admit it and don't act like I do. Dumb stupid and ignorant is no way to go through life son.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: November 01, 2021 12:29PM

Dude you are just an idiot in love with a player never did crap for us.

Date: November 01, 2021 12:45PM

samsam3738 Wrote:
> Dude you are just an idiot in love with a player
> never did crap for us.

Again to show how stupid and biased you are......then what did Marino do for us?

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: November 02, 2021 05:50AM

Marino...afc east champs many times...afc champs...superbowl appearance.always had a chance.

We didnt even sniffed a playoff birth with that piece of shit wet firectacker tannehill because he is crap.

Date: November 02, 2021 06:45AM

In 2 yrs Tanny went to the AFC game,started in the pro bowl, will most likely make the playoffs again.

We have established in the last few weeks no one could be successful here because of the lack of coaching , poor drafting.

Yet Tannehill managed 4000+ Yds here a season.

So again.you can't have it both ways same. You have painted yourself into a corner. Either admit you were wrong about Tannehill, or tell everyone here that Marino was a wet firecracker.

I do this for a living Sam. IF I was at work the SA wouldbe giving you a plea bargain or a trial date. drinking smiley

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: Hooligan2 ()
Date: November 02, 2021 10:19AM

No trade this year.

Date: November 02, 2021 10:22AM

Not with phins. Who cares what he does with tennesee. I only care what he did with the phins. He sucked while he was here. Im not a bandwagon jumper like you.

Date: November 02, 2021 10:58AM

I still remember when we rarely won games and they took him out. He stood there at the sidelines with that stupid grin on his face thinking that he was any good.

Now tennesee is henryless and you will see wet firecracker magic at work.

Posted by: tsstamper ()
Date: November 02, 2021 11:42AM

Hooligan2 Wrote:
> No trade this year.

Probably the best decision for right now. Though I like Tua, I stand by the idea that he hasn't nearly earned the right for us not to be seeking to explore acquiring Watson. Now the pressure is on:
- Tua to show what he needs to over the course of this season
- the Texans to decide how to handle their currently toxic asset. Watson's been playing nice so far in the hopes of getting exactly what he wants in spite of the charges alleged against him. Curious to see whether he's still willing to play nice knowing he won't be traded until after the season at the earliest.

Date: November 02, 2021 01:03PM

samsam3738 Wrote:
> I still remember when we rarely won games and they
> took him out. He stood there at the

You mean kind of like now? Why is that Sam ? is that all Tuas fault? You know it's the Oline and defense.

Your a moron and stop pretending like you have a clue about what it takes to win in the NFL.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: November 02, 2021 01:09PM

samsam3738 Wrote:
> Not with phins. Who cares what he does with
> tennesee. I only care what he did with the phins.
> He sucked while he was here. Im not a bandwagon
> jumper like you.

Hmmmmmm. Your a liar as well as a moron. Don't care but you keep bringing him up.

Date: September 12, 2021 11:10AM

The wet firecracker gets beat up by the cards....thats what happens when the tennesee run game falters. Tannehill magic happens. 38 to 14 beat up by the cards.

drinking smiley

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: November 02, 2021 02:45PM

Got you backed into a corner. Your lies are piling up Sam. I suggest you either STFU and stop mentioning Our last QB or just admit how wrong you have been....EVERY draft.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: November 03, 2021 04:22PM

And you are a jack@$$ thinking that that piece of crap wet firecracker is any good. I will wax your dumb face and have you climbing the walls like spiderman just like i did last year when the wet firecracker messes up again.

You will then beg for forgiveness when you realize how bad that piece of $h!t wet firecracker is now that he is henryless. Lol

Consider your self owned by yourstruly.

Because he is and will continue to be a loser.

Date: November 03, 2021 04:33PM

And what lies tennesee did get beat up by the cards this year.

You is a moron tcpf.

Date: November 03, 2021 04:49PM

The wet firecracker did what he does best against the cards.

He proceded to bend down and take a fat blunt up his rear end as he squealed like pig in disgust.

The pain of losers traspasesed his anal cavities.

He probably felt like the was doing a colonoscopy on him without any anesthesia.

Date: November 03, 2021 04:51PM

38 to 13 cards

Pages: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.