Places To Watch
HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          The Miami Dolphins are so disfuntional that.......
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
The Miami Dolphins are so disfuntional that.......
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: October 19, 2021 07:06AM

We will probably end up with the first pick overall in the draft and we will have to pick about 15th to 20 in the first round.

We can't even get that right.

Because of all the stupidity of trading up and down and getting a midget WR in the first round when we could of had a nice pick with the 3rd overall pick.

This organization has serious problem making decisions...Thats why we continue to be the laughing stock of the NFL.

We are doomed.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Miami Dolphins are so disfuntional that.......
Posted by: colonel ()
Date: October 19, 2021 09:05AM

Are we over-reacting to the way the Dolphins have played since the last game of the 2020 season?

Year-after-year, no matter the high draft picks, no matter who the head coach is, the assistants, no matter...it seems to be the same losing effort.

It is so frustrating, and I have to agree with you SamSam that there will be no "turn around," no making the play offs and no way the ship can be righted with the current staff of coaches.

What we need, aside from picks that have aptitude (there are some) are coaches that "train." The military has instructors that train. The military trains men and women (now) to fight; they don't coach them to fight. There is a marked difference. IMO, the Dolphins don't have instructors that can train, but wannabe coaches that think they now how to teach. Well, HELLO, they don't. This is not a word game. There is a difference between training and coaching.

Date: October 19, 2021 10:21AM

Well. I'll admit I dont have all the answers. I was WRONG about a tone of things. But You were all about picking a speedy wide receiver in the first round I recall. You called Drafting back for getting more picks and applying them towards the Oline line laughable.

In theory many of the position picks the Dolphins made were good.......but the players they picked to fill those positions were not. The biggest being TUA with his injury concerns he should have been a low first round or a second. After that many of the defensive picks have been awful. Last year they let go key players for rookies and its really showing.

Add to that the lack of coaching. So many factors here at play. Not just picking this person or that one that may or may not have improved this team.

We are in a bad spot for sure. One thing I'm seeing , is that TUA may not be the answer. I wont fall on a sword for that yet. He played decent and made decent throws but we were playing arguably the worst team in the NFL. Give him some competition and he is going to get killed. AGAIN. SIGH.

Dont want to argue with you sam. I was wrong about a ton of stuff as well. Didnt see this coming.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: October 19, 2021 04:16PM

Waddle is not bad but there were better options with the 3rd pick. Still would not had picked an OT with 3rd pick...tend or wide receiver who were better options than waddle and should had kept our own pick and stop foolishness of trading up and down. The organization is about to be at the same level the jets were a couple years ago.

Date: October 20, 2021 04:49AM

I agree with you there Sam. We ARE at the same level as the Jets. In fact worse off. But Like them we may have to pick another QB soon or get one in free agency as well as a coaching change.
And we have to rebuild that Oline. That's gonna take more picks.

I DONT think we should get rid of Howard. Look at how much worse we played without him. He's hurt though. Again. Damn.

Resign Gesicki. It's apparent he's our best playmaker on offense. Hollins is a playmaker. I like Gaskin. We just need that oline revamped and an adequate OC.

The theory of moving around and collecting picks is solid. But you need to have someone making the right picks

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.