Places To Watch
HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          STILL talk about a Watson trade..........
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Pages: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: STILL talk about a Watson trade..........
Date: September 02, 2021 10:38AM

samsam3738 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thats not even a ball. Thats a stupid wild pitch.
>
> Now you are in flores case because he let go off
> the wet firecracker.
>
> Id like to think that flores knows more than a
> dumb@$$$$$ like you.

No doubt. Flores is awesome.

But he hasn't made the playoffs yet has he?

TANNEHILL has every year since leaving.

Answer the question. HOWCWERE YOU NOT WRONG? He didn't ride the pine Boy!!did he? Lol. drinking smiley

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: September 03, 2021 02:06AM

But he messes up every time the game is on the line and he has to make a play to win a game. Did it in tennesee last year with that game ending int. Did it over and over while he was here. Thats why the phins got rid of him.

Date: September 03, 2021 06:59AM

samsam3738 Wrote:
> But he messes up every time the game is on the
> line and he has to make a play to win a game. Did
> it in tennesee last year with that game ending
> int. Did it over and over while he was here. Thats
> why the phins got rid of him.

NOT WHAT YOU SAID. You said he would never start again. Do I need to repost your quote?

NEVER. You laughed when he was traded.

Tannehill has been kicking ass since and your not man enough to just admit YOU WERE WRONG.

Rasin Nuts.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: September 03, 2021 07:13AM

Tennesee will see what many fans see and realize he garbage JUST LIKE THE PHINS REALIZED HE WAS GARBAGE AND LET HIM GO.

I BET you fall in love with the jets if he goes to new york.

You just have a tannehil AKA Wet firecracker CRUSH.

GET OVER IT.

Date: September 03, 2021 07:55AM

Posted by: samsam3738
Date: August 11, 2019 01:17PM

Btw we wanna give tannehill a shoutout.

Get used to sitting on the bench in tennesee. Ride the pine boy...

He rode that Pine to the AFC championship. You don't have to admit it. He proved it.

Personal accountability requires mindfulness, acceptance honesty and courage . Some traits you do not have any of.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: September 04, 2021 06:37AM

Tannehill will proof again this year how great he is when he fails again just like last year. There is no doubt about that.

Date: September 04, 2021 07:33AM

samsam3738 Wrote:
> Tannehill will proof again this year how great he
> is when he fails again just like last year. There
> is no doubt about that.

How is making the Pro bowl, the AFC Championship and having the best QB rating falling on his face?

You prove what a moron you are ever time you childishly bring him up.

He has went on to great things. Boils your blood to see it. You were wrong about everything including drafting Deshaun Watson because NOW we would be the ones stuck with his lawsuits and crying/distractions.

Now you want to build up the Oline after stating so many times its a nothing position, just fat guys pushing.What a dope you are. Should have been addressed years ago and we would still have the pro bowl QB Tannehill instead of an unproved injury prone question mark.

But I digress I'm rooting for TUA but as of today Tannehill is a better QB/ Passer and athlete everyday of the week. It was a MISTAKE letting him go as was Wes Welker , Landry and many other great players who went on to other teams and greatness. I'm over Tannehill but until we get someone better It will hurt seeing him play at such a high level.

Stop showing your ignorance and move on already too. Raisin nuts. drinking smiley

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/04/2021 07:45AM by TreasurecoastPhinsfan.

Date: September 05, 2021 06:01AM

He can make it to the pro bowl and have all these records but when he has to make a play to win a playoff game he will fail miserably.

What good does makeing the pro bowl is and what good are all these records are if you cant win a game when it matters.

You are a dumb cop in love with the wet firecracker.OPEN YOUR EYES DUMB DUMB.

Date: September 05, 2021 07:21AM

So again......for the 1088th time. Does that make Dan Marino a loser? He never won it all?

RASIN NUTS. Areal man would just say I was wrong. My bad and move on.Did your wife beat you again Sam? You seem extra dickish lately.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/05/2021 07:33AM by TreasurecoastPhinsfan.

Posted by: captkoi ()
Date: September 06, 2021 11:53AM

I would not go for Watson. He is a good QB, true, but so good that Miami would have to give up 3 #1s, whatever else the Texans ask for, and also pay the guy $10M plus?

OK, say this deal goes thru....Watson gets convicted. He's gone. Very stupid to take on someone who has issues.

I would not do it.

Date: September 06, 2021 12:18PM

Nope. No team would. I read Miami offered 3 #1s all conditional as long as he can play , and a 1st round player. TUA....but he wasn't named publicly.

All complaints are civil , 10 investigations but experts involved think most will be handled with $25,000 payouts.

Texans were stupid to not put the distraction behind them. Last draft they were made fun of because Miami basically rebuilt the team on the Tunsil trade. So they want to haul Miami over the coals to get Watson . They don't realize they have no leverage. Idiots. Im glad.....

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: September 07, 2021 03:35AM

We made the playoffs with marino 100 times were in afc championships....Always had a chance...7 long years with tannehill and never made the playoffs once.

Dont compare the best dolphins qb ever that that piece of $h!T crappy TANNEHILL AKA WET FIREKRACKER...

Date: September 07, 2021 08:15AM

samsam3738 Wrote:
> We made the playoffs with marino 100 times were in
> afc championships....Always had a chance...7 long
> years with tannehill and never made the playoffs
> once.
>
>
>

Well Mr. Micro brain.....What we are discussing is what Tannehill did AFTER he left Miami. AFTER. AFTER. We can argue all day , we have over whos fault Tannehill wasn't successful in Miami.

The only point I make is what you said after you got your wish and he was released/traded.

This occurred AFTER he was traded to Tennessee. Your statement:

Date: August 11, 2019 01:17PM

Btw we wanna give tannehill a shoutout.

Get used to sitting on the bench in tennesee. Ride the pine boy...

Your entitled to your opinion on why Tannehill wasn't successful here. I believe the coaching , no Oline and many other reasons were the reason. His success AFTER he left Miami points directly to me being 100% right and that is why you keep carrying on like a little
Puta.

Tannehill has made the playoffs 2 years straight , Started in the Pro bowl and had the best passing rating in the NFL. You don't get ANY of that by having a good running game. Its his arm and just because you refuse to admit it doesn't make you right. Now go ahead call me a homosexual or my job as a Law enforcement officer. Another reflection on you and your frustration because of your lack of any football knowledge . And because you have no answers......other then you are WRONG. You always have been and always will be. And that's OK too. I've been wrong. Difference is I'll say whoa....didn't see that coming. Man I was wrong and move on. Your a little puta. drinking smiley

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: September 07, 2021 08:30AM

TWIST TWIST..Well....he keeps my commets. God you are pathetic.

More proof i got under your skin.

I own you punk. And when tannehill messes up AGAIN. And he will...i will have you climbing the walls again just like last year.

Date: September 07, 2021 08:45AM

samsam3738 Wrote:
> TWIST TWIST..Well....he keeps my commets. God you
> are pathetic.
>
> More proof i got under your skin.
>
> I own you punk. And when tannehill messes up
> AGAIN. And he will...i will have you climbing the
> walls again just like last year.

How stupid are you? Keeps your comments? Do you even see the little search bar above? LOL...dont blame me because your too stupid to use it.

The only thing you own and beat is little Sammy. after or while your wife beats you.

Date: August 12, 2016 09:41AM

I done told thy wife she gots to go to the living room tonight to watch the soapopera bull crap..HAHAHAHAHAHA

Ok i asked politely.

Mommy can i watch the game in the 40 incher in the room pleeeeeeeease?

Date: July 22, 2020 10:23AM

TCPF.....I can rant on you when i get mad at my wife and blow some steam. She always is hitting me

This message board is therapy.

LMAO

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: September 07, 2021 08:54AM

Blah blah blah i will never ever let you forget i OWN YOU...up the walls you go SPIDERMAN.

JUST WAIT till the wet firecracker messes up.

ALL i got to do is say...JUMP...And will politely ask. How high?

LMAO.

Yes this board is therapy and you are my SELF DECLARED PUNCHING BAG.

Date: September 07, 2021 09:08AM

Its just a matter of time until i beat you like a pinata again.

Date: September 07, 2021 10:01AM

Begging the wife to use a 40 incher........

I feel for your brother. I just hope your talking about the TV.

drinking smiley

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: September 08, 2021 03:26AM

I love getting beat up by my wife.

You love getting beat up by me.

Date: September 12, 2021 09:28AM

2 hours to game time.....I'm bored.

This story just broke:

REPORT: DOLPHINS CONTACTED NFL LEAGUE OFFICE REGARDING WATSON TRADE 2-3 WEEKS AGO

Numerous NFL Insiders for various outlets during the entire offseason have spoken about how the Miami Dolphins have a strong interest in acquiring the troubled Houston Texans superstar quarterback. This is the first report though of the Dolphins organization reaching out to the NFL league office for clarification on Watson’s status implying the Dolphins’ interest in Watson appears to be growing.

While it appears no trade between the Dolphins and Watson appears to be imminent the more information coming out does show the Dolphins’ desire to acquire Watson hasn’t diminished. One thing that will put trade talk to bed will be the play of Tua and Sunday afternoon Tua has a chance to stake his claim as the future Miami Dolphins starting quarterback for the rest of this year and many years to come.

More on this story as it develops.

Miami was definitely considering this seriously. The Texans are just morons. If they gave a fair offer I have no doubt Watson would be looking for a mansion in Miami. All eyes on TUA today. Pressure must be immense. I'm rooting for him.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: Hooligan2 ()
Date: September 12, 2021 10:04AM

Meanwhile, Houston seems to be playing well without Watson.

Date: September 12, 2021 10:35AM

Hooligan2 Wrote:
> Meanwhile, Houston seems to be playing well
> without Watson.

Right? All the more reason they should have snagged some 1st rounders and moved on. Dummies.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: September 12, 2021 11:10AM

The wet firecracker gets beat up by the cards....thats what happens when the tennesee run game falters. Tannehill magic happens. 38 to 14 beat up by the cards.

Date: September 26, 2021 09:25AM

The planets may be aligning for a potential Deshaun Watson trade.

Jay Glazer of Fox Sports reports that the Texans’ “stance started to soften” regarding the truckload of picks and/or players that they want for Watson.

The news comes at a time when the Dolphins may be (or at least should be) thinking more seriously about pulling the trigger on a trade. With Tua Tagovailoa out for at least three games with a rib injury — and with a very real potential for more injuries given his size, playing style, and lack of high-end blocking — owner Stephen Ross could tell his football operations at any time to get it done.

We continue to hear that Ross definitely wants Watson. There’s an easy way to get him. The opportunity to do so in 2021 lasts until November 2.

That said, remember this: The NFL has not yet decided on whether to place Watson on paid leave because the league hasn’t had to make that decision. A trade for Watson could be followed by him landing on the Commissioner Exempt list. The Dolphins, who’d be making the move for the long haul and not for 2021 only, would have to accept that possibility before doing the deal.

Very interesting. I used to laugh at this idea. This might become a reality soon. But even if it happens......thats just the first hurdle. The NFL might not let him play and alot of women need to paid off to go away ($2 million clears the boards). THEN......we need to work on an oline to give even him a chance to win.

SMH. I really wanted the TUA thing to work out. It was what was best for this team. But I'm confident now its not. Only other option is squirrel away picks and hope for a great prospect to come in the next 3 yrs. SIGH. I may have to say Watson or bust gentlemen.

Brissil is not the answer. I hope they give Sinnett a shot. I liked what I saw in the pre season.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: captkoi ()
Date: October 08, 2021 11:43AM

TreasurecoastPhinsfan Wrote:
> Nope. No team would. I read Miami offered 3 #1s
> all conditional as long as he can play , and a 1st
> round player. TUA....but he wasn't named publicly.
>
>
> All complaints are civil , 10 investigations but
> experts involved think most will be handled with
> $25,000 payouts.
>
> Texans were stupid to not put the distraction
> behind them. Last draft they were made fun of
> because Miami basically rebuilt the team on the
> Tunsil trade. So they want to haul Miami over the
> coals to get Watson . They don't realize they have
> no leverage. Idiots. Im glad.....

I've said it before and I will say it again....NO to Watson trade. Along with the points I previously made about trading for Watson, add this on. Watson will be playing behind our OLine. The line is shaky at best (right now). Hopefully, these guys start playing up to their ability and jell with each other. Again, Flores has to stop shifting the guys around, with the exception of injury. Keep the same five and watch what happens....QB has time to find his receivers, RBs run through holes that the OL provided, defense has a chance to breath on the sidelines.

That's about all I have to say. Here's looking for a win on Sunday. (Don't forget, Brady has the worst W/L record against the Fins).

Date: October 08, 2021 03:33PM

I was against the Watson trade, but I don't see a better option. TUA won't make it through a 17 game season. We have The 49ers first round pick , so that's lousy. Do we suck it up until 23'? We had so many options, but we are screwed now.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: October 09, 2021 03:35PM

Actually there is a 3rd Option.
As bad as we are we probably won't pick
In the Top ten. 49ers are 2-2. I'm guessing they will pick around 17-19? Complete guess.

We have 2 picks in 23'. We could give both to move up to #1 and take Sam Howell from North Carolina. He's a pretty mobile QB and behind our line Pocket QBs won't have a chance.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: October 20, 2021 12:35PM

Watson talks seem to be getting hot again.This could happen soon. Reports say they want Howard, not TUA. And Pittsburgh offered us a 2nd rounder for TUA.

This could be an interesting week.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: jlyell13 ()
Date: October 20, 2021 12:43PM

Likely going down this week? Jettison Howard and we can get more for TUA

Date: October 20, 2021 01:33PM

Howard plays 2 games and its injured again. Ship him...get a second for tua..and if you see pittsburgh real interested we might get a 3rd as well. We'll see.

Pages: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.