Places To Watch
HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Miami Dolphins vs.Atlanta Falcons tonight........
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Miami Dolphins vs.Atlanta Falcons tonight........
Date: August 21, 2021 08:11AM

Should be a good one. Got the night off I'm going to be smoking Ribs and salmon all afternoon. smileys with beer

We have been practicing with the Falcons all week so both teams should be pretty familiar. I'm hoping TUA stays in for a half. I'm hoping the Oline opens a few holes and let's TUA make a few in the red Zone. Howard's playing....that should be fun to watch.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Miami Dolphins vs.Atlanta Falcons tonight........
Posted by: Hooligan2 ()
Date: August 21, 2021 10:04AM

Smoking ribs? I marinate the ribs overnight in coka cola and then slow bake for 4 hours before smoking. Meat falls off the bone.
Evidently Atlanta won't be playing many of their starters so, Tua had better look really good or, we have problems.

Posted by: colonel ()
Date: August 21, 2021 11:04AM

Dolphins are still testing the waters with all players. I too hope Tua plays two quarters (if not more). We need to see chemistry developing between the big men as well as the receivers. Offense needs to score TDs.

Go Dolphins!

Date: August 21, 2021 11:30AM

Hooligan2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Smoking ribs? I marinate the ribs overnight in
> coka cola and then slow bake for 4 hours before
> smoking. Meat falls off the bone.
> Evidently Atlanta won't be playing many of their
> starters so, Tua had better look really good or,
> we have problems.

Oh hell yeah. My Treagor pellet smoker rules!! I brine it overnight in Apple vinegar cider/soy sauce. Then smoke it for 4-6 hrs at a low temp /185*) 2 hrs left so I'll raise the temperature to 215*

Incredible........

Tua HAS to score in the red zone tonight. No field goals.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: August 21, 2021 02:01PM

FOOD. check

BEER. check

Surround sound on.... Check!!

LETS GO MIAMI!!!!

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: August 21, 2021 02:24PM

Damn. GASKIN SHOW so far.....

Waddle looks hurt. Doesn't look good.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: August 21, 2021 02:43PM

Whew. WADDLE back in after a scare....

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: August 21, 2021 02:44PM

Wadlle back in game thank god....tua 8 for 8 passing to start game...he been outstanding so far.

Date: August 21, 2021 02:53PM

Tua looking like tom brady....this kid is accurate he can move in the pocket when pressured. He is on the right track.

Date: August 21, 2021 04:05PM

Don't know his name.....Eguavon? Where did this guy come from?4 sacks and a saftey!? Dang.....our defense will be something to be reckoned with.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: August 23, 2021 08:07AM

I believe evaquon was here last year as a backup. Havent heard from him too much either. Looks like he is developing rather nicely..

Thats what we need from a few players to develop to get to the next level. Especially in the OLINE.

Date: August 23, 2021 08:12AM

The second pick in the first round Dend didnt do much in the falcons game. His name didnt get called once. They bringing him slowly after some injury he had in camp...Jalen Phillips i think its his name.

We need him to be a force from the other side of ogbah to be a great defense.

Ogbah is going to be doubled this year a lot. If phillips can win the one on ones we are going to be a killer defense because our dbs are really good.

Havent seen much of the db we picked in the 2nd or 3rd round this year....I think he played safety in college....They say he is a keeper.

Posted by: 808phan ()
Date: August 23, 2021 04:57PM

I watched some highlights from the 1st half and I liked what I saw.

Posted by: mizzou15 ()
Date: August 24, 2021 03:05AM

I caught some youtube video from the game and liked what I saw. There was improvement from Jackson as he did a better job of planting his feet and mirroring his man. Kept his assignments quiet most of the game, both were 2 rookie 5th round picks. He still totally whiffed on a play but Tua got the ball out. We are lucky that Tua is a lefty. Jackson also looked strong in the run game. I think he will develop I hope soon. Hunt and Kindley are a nasty pair of guards, I like them. Eichenberg looks like he can be a starter at RT why the hell did they waste so much time w/ him at guard! The guy I want to see more of is Coleman. He looks strong and has nice feet. Only saw him like on 3 plays but liked his fundamentals. Eluemenor and Jones look strong too. I look forward to watching the entire ATL game and see the OL in action. It was the Falcons but from what little I saw there was cohesion and sound play from the OL.

Date: August 24, 2021 03:48AM

Tua has incredible accuracy. And he makes something out of nothing when presured.

Date: August 24, 2021 04:19AM

Mizzou good point recognizing TUA is a lefty. That was a bigger issue last year because we were switching between TUA and Fitz and that makes a big difference to how lineman block.

I saw the game but also rewatched highlights and the biggest issue I see is center.....especially in run blocking. After our center snaps the ball hes already getting pushed back on his feet. Next draft we need to search for a dominant center. We havnt had one since Pouncy and he was always injured. We get a rock at Center the rest will follow.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.