HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Cut Chris Grier
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Cut Chris Grier
Date: August 12, 2021 02:56PM

samsam3738 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Quote: how do you account for his success when he
> left here?
>
>
> Answer....easy....he has one of the best teams
> talent wise in tennesee. Including the best
> running game in the nfl....any mediocre qb would
> be successfull playing for tennesee.

Then why did you cry when lineman were taken in the early draft rounds? You said QB is the most important player and you cant win without a good one.

Posted by: samsam3738
Date: April 11, 2019 05:23AM

Pick a qb in the first every year until you pick the right one.

Had we done that before we would had the qb of the future.

Its a simple plan....TRY AND GET THE GREAT QB IN THE DRafT...

KEEP TRYING UNTIL YOU GET HIM.

WHEN YOU GET HIM THEN BUILD AROUND HIM

This is why you are such a ding Dong. Your not consistent. You state you cant win with Tannehill ever. Must trade him. Must move into the Top 5 in the draft. Here he is in the Pro bowl, AFC Championship , division leader , playoffs two seasons straight.....and Now you say it aint him. ITS the Team around him.

So which is it Superbowl Sammy? When Tannehill was here your argument was HE CANT WIN. no matter who is around him.

Now its.....well they have the best running game and defense.

(your actually wrong on both accounts) again........they have a good defense and above average running game. Not the best. We had the best running game with Ricky Williams and didnt even make the playoffs that year.

Sam its OK to to not know WTF your doing. But pretending you do and changing it all around every week to try and fit a unrational argument is just getting sad. Sad Sammy the Ding Dong.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: August 12, 2021 03:23PM

Twist twist twist.

At least im not anal about tannehill like you are.

You dream about a tannehill blowup doll.

Date: August 12, 2021 03:28PM

BTW when we had ricky that year yes running game was great but there were many flaws on this team. Flaws on defense flaws on the oline flaws on special team that prevented the phins from making playoffs.

THE WET FIRECRACKER HAS A PRO BOWL TEAM AROUND AND STILL NOT GOING TO WIN ANY SUPERBOWLS. You knw why because he is a shitty qb. WR TURNED QB.....SUCKED AS A WR THEN HAD TO TURN TO A QB AND SUCKS AS A QB too..

HE STINKS AND WILL MESS UP EVERY TIME WHEN IT MATTERS.

BUT YOU ARE BLIND SINCE YOU SO IN LOVE W+HIS FACE.

Date: August 12, 2021 05:06PM

I think the difference between you and me is simple. I See it now. I keep trying to debate , show you facts, stats, and intelligent arguments.....

All you do is try acting like a child making juvenile homophobic statements.

Whatever ding dong. You cried about Tannehill sucking for yrs. Going to Tennessee and being so successful KILLS you. grinning smiley. So wrong Sammy Superbowl so wrong. grinning smiley

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: August 13, 2021 04:18AM

You know deep inside all im saying about him is true. You just blinded by a player who never did a thing for the dolphins.

I will body slam you again in this here 2021 year once he gets thrown out of the playoffs.

I know you are still feeling the effects from last year.

Date: August 13, 2021 07:39AM

Your wife must have hit you too hard.

What Tannehill did here has zero merit.....because all I ever said was he needed a chance to succeed. He wasn't given that here. And once he was that chance.....and you agree...Tennessee is a good team.....Hes made the playoffs and the AFC championship. HE'S done it. He did exactly what I said he was capable of.

You won't counciously admit it....but through your sad little rants you have admitted it.

Miami was a bad Team....once surrounded by a good team he was successful. You admitted it!! You just won't admit to admitting it. Lol. Such a ding dong. With Rasin for Nuts.

The only body slamming will be done by your wife.eye popping smiley

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: 808phan ()
Date: August 13, 2021 07:30PM

OK guys.

Fu%# Tannehill. I know it gets boring around here but Jesus H. Christ....

We have a preseason game tomorrow and we should be anxious to see what transpires. Will Tua look like ass and socalphin be right about Chris Grier? Let's hope not.

Date: August 14, 2021 06:01AM

Just like to consistently point out that Sammy superbowl is consistently wrong. What worries me is Sammy hasn't made up his mind about TUA yet. When he starts calling for the 1st pick in the draft again I'll know TUA is on the right track. drinking smiley

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: August 14, 2021 08:26AM

Ill give tua 5 or 6 years...tcpf lover the wet firecracker was give 5 or 6 years by every dolfan here but he kept stinking until he was let go for a couple of magic beans. Dont worry tcpf i will use my hands this tine to slap you instead of the tennis racket i used last year.

You better hope tannehill wins the superbowl this year or else i will make you face more red than a apple.

Date: August 14, 2021 08:29AM

It will happen. Tannehill will mess up sooner or later. Get ready for your spanking tcpf.

Date: August 14, 2021 08:37AM

samsam3738 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It will happen. Tannehill will mess up sooner or
> later. Get ready for your spanking tcpf.

Why sit there wishing on it? You did that for his last 3 yrs here?

Just call it as it is? Just say You were wrong....hes playing great. That's why your a Ding Dong with rasin nuts.

drinking smiley

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: August 14, 2021 08:39AM

Because i hate all qbs who not a dolphin qbs....Their my enemies.

He should be your enemy too when we play them in the regular season this year.

But we already know you be rooting for him....GUARANTEED.

Date: August 14, 2021 09:03AM

Why did you hate him when he was here?

I wish Landry well....I loved him and wished him well as long as he didn't play in our division.

Tannehill is about ME. I proved you wrong. For 4 yrs you cried about him ....you were wrong. Wrong wrong wrong. And your little rasin nuts doesn't allow you to man up.

Lol. You been unmasked son. Everyone here sees it.

I'm out Ding Dong. My work is done here.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: August 14, 2021 09:34AM

And ive proved you in love with him.he stunk as a dolphins qb.

Posted by: jlyell13 ()
Date: August 14, 2021 09:40AM

Only time will tell. I wanted Herbert because of Tua's unknown injury status. Thought Tannehill's time was over but we never really did get him a decent WR corp or backfield

Should have taken a top RB in the first this year or last, our running game still unproven, but I like Gaskin, Ahmed and hope Brown and Doaks can help. Broncos jumped us for Jevonte Williams

Date: August 14, 2021 09:42AM

Tcpf you should hate landry....first he is an opposing player....and when he was traded he even talked crap and said he never had a good qb in miami.

Egg in your face.

Date: August 14, 2021 10:46AM

Because I think Landry is a great player. I respect him and Gase was a moron to let him go.

Your a ding dong Superbowl Sammy. Wrong wrong wrong. Crybaby for yrs.....about draft picks. Couldn't even enjoy the season. And what position is lacking the most today? Offensive line you dolt.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: August 16, 2021 04:30AM

What season have you enjoyed?

We havent made the playoffs in 30 years it seems.

There is nothing to enjoy.

Date: August 16, 2021 04:49AM

That's sad brother. Really. When was the last time you saw a game live or went to a practice? You live right there!

Saturdays game, my boys came over , I smoked some Ribs and yes we enjoyed the hell out it. A playoff win would be euphoric! But the games are awesome. Everyone. It's called living.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: August 16, 2021 05:29AM

Sorry bro. But i cant enjoy this team been out of playoffs for so long.

Hope this year is different.

Cant wait what tua will acomplish when all 4 starting receivers are healthy.

He had 4 or 5 good throws in the quarter he played against the bears. Including the bomb he threw to gesicky.

Hope he can build from that.

Date: August 16, 2021 05:45AM

That Tbrow to Giesicki was sweet! Perfectly thrown in stride. I was pissed when we settled for a FG after that.

Last time we played the bears it went into OT at the Hardrock. I was there. Fantastic win. The Miami miracle! Got to enjoy those moments. When we finally win it will be incredible. Just wish my dad could have seen it. He was 37 when we last won. I was 7. He passed away at 86. That's a long time. Too long. But you have to enjoy what you can.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: August 16, 2021 09:10AM

Sorry your dad is gone. Im glad i still have mines.

Date: August 16, 2021 09:31AM

Appreciate it. This will be my first ever season without him. I still have his hat he wore every Sunday.Its on a shelf next to my Dan Marino helmet facing the TV so he can still watch.

We didn't win it all , but I had some amazing Sundays with him. And since 99'
With my boys. Your dad is still here....thats awesome. Is he here in Florida? Got to take advantage of that brother. It's not forever trust Me.

(And lol ..... he didn't like Tannehill either)grinning smiley.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: August 16, 2021 09:55AM

He is not into football....He is into baseball. watches all marlins games.

He is here in florida lives in miami gardens as well.

Date: August 16, 2021 12:32PM

Well that's awesome.

I'm from NYC so I'm a huge Mets fan. I dig the Red Sox too because I hate the Yankees as much as the Jets.

Dont know why. as a small child ......6-7 at the height of the the perfect season , I just hated the Jets. I was drawn to the Colors and the Dolphins logo.

I still haven't been to the new Marlins stadium . I heard its awesome. If the MLB would stop with the politics I'd go check it out.

Go catch a few innings with your dad. I'd do anything to be able to. thumbs up

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: August 16, 2021 02:00PM

I we with my mother and father and my wife to see a couple of games last year.

Date: August 16, 2021 02:02PM

In 2019 i mean. The panthemic wasnt here yet.

Date: August 16, 2021 02:10PM

Cool. Yeah thats an inside stadium so you gotta be careful.

I actually live just a few miles from the Mets Training facility and farm team here in Port St Lucie. I work all the Mets games. Met a few players....Tebow is the absolute coolest guy on the planet!!.I only wish we had a football stadium! I'd love to get paid to watch the Dolphins play!!

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.