HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          UDFA
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
UDFA
Posted by: jlyell13 ()
Date: May 01, 2021 03:57PM

Marvin Wilson, Paris Ford Dylan Moses a few undrafted

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/25/2021 06:25AM by jlyell13.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: UDFA
Date: May 01, 2021 06:35PM

Phins not getting much, a few RB available

Raheem Boyd, Spencer Brown, Trey Ragas

Date: May 02, 2021 03:05AM

Trey Ragan was actually rated higher then Doaks but Miamis scouts really pushed Doaks. I'm guessing those same scouts had a hand in us grabbing Waddle and many other questionable decisions.....I hope they know thier shit.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: May 02, 2021 05:42AM

TCPF agree but have been waiting a long time. As with every draft only time will tell, we can grade the draft 3 years from now

No problem with Waddle he is weapon, Phillips at 18 with his concussion history is a major risk. Hopefully he can give us our next JT and not another the DE bust like we have had since. 2 pass rush threats changes everything from an opposition offensive game plan

Had a strong feeling the 3 top RB would not be there at 36 and thought we needed to drop down at 18 a few take the RB and DE at 36. Bills landed Rosseau and Basham. That could be trouble for us if they develop

Holland over Moehrig? A Minkah makeup reach? Only time will tell

A TE in the 3rd when we have like 6 already ? Maybe Gesicki in a Rodgers deal ???

Trading our 5th for a 2022 pick? Some quality prospects were available Hufanga, KJ Britt Elijah Mitchell, Chris Evans Quincy Roche

Posted by: steviec13 ()
Date: May 02, 2021 04:03PM

Here are my post draft thoughts:

1) waddle over smith? That move takes guts.
If Grier is wrong, he will need to be FIRED! No excuses!!!
He chose a receiver at the 6 spot that is a) unproven b) had much less productivity in college than smith c ) is still small (shorter)
I’m not a scout, but I watched Devonte smith for 4 years. He is the real deal. He played in the shadows of multiple highly touted recievers, yet he still out produced them.

2) chose the best defensive player who is 1 blow from having to retire from football

3) moved up (3rd round pick)to take an OT , when 3 outstanding ones were there for them at 50

4) didn’t take one of the prize for RBs

5) took a tight end when we have 5 other good ones on the roster.

6) chose a safety (Holland)that was pegged for late second round when top safety Moering dropped (was a top 20 projected pick) and was available. That is equally as bad as the Devonte smitt vs waddle draft

I pray I am wrong.

Let’s see what happens this season

Go Phins!

Date: May 02, 2021 05:48PM

We were on the cusp of making the playoffs last season. Our rookie QB and our Oline had no preseason. We had a bunch of injuries, so many distractions.

Are we a better team? HELL YEAH. Just need 2-3 from the players drafted to hit. Hopefully more.

Can't wait for that first preseason game in August!!!

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: astro34 ()
Date: May 03, 2021 04:06AM

Everyone who does not like the draft needs to check all the draft grades. Everyone says Miami had one of the top 5 drafts of all the teams. Yes I admit that watching it was a little like having a good meal and the dessert sucking, but we got players that we needed and a lot of versatility which is what Coach Flores wants.

I like the Waddle pick. The DE had concussion problems and transferred to Miami and since has not had an issue. Grabbing a OT before there was a huge run on OL was smart. Chose the safety that we wanted. TE was interesting but our TE are free agents next year, so there looks like a plan.

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: May 03, 2021 04:25AM

I read that the Tend we picked is a very good blocker....But everybody says something different.

I guess we will know when preseason starts.

Date: May 03, 2021 06:34AM

samsam3738 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I read that the Tend we picked is a very good
> blocker....But everybody says something
> different.
>
> I guess we will know when preseason starts.

Yes. 6'5" 260 Hes a great run blocker....most CB's that line up will have a handful. I hope he has good hands for that Red Zone offense thumbs up

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: May 06, 2021 02:09PM

Miami Dolphins go big: Sign 6’7″ basketball player to play tight end.........

He will join his brother Akil who signed with the Dolphins as an undrafted free agent after the draft. Akil Blount is a solid linebacker but will be a long shot to make the team, his brother Jibri may have a better shot given his size and athletic but he too is still a long shot.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: May 07, 2021 03:48AM

Training camp fodder.

Date: May 07, 2021 03:52AM

No doubt. But the team has 15 cornerbacks on the current rooster. About 7-8 Tight ends. Competition makes the team stronger. And I like where they are targeting . And who knows? maybe one of them will show a spark. Crazier things have happened.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: May 07, 2021 04:04AM

Exactly right.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.