-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Buffalo bills. Losers of 4 straight superbowls. Still losers
Buffalo bills. Losers of 4 straight superbowls. Still losers
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: January 24, 2021 05:09PM

Make that SOUR LOSERS. And for as long as maholmes is in this league the bills will always be losers.

Hahaha

Go phins

Re: Buffalo bills. Losers of 4 straight superbowls. Still losers
Posted by: 808phan ()
Date: January 24, 2021 06:37PM

Meanwhile Brady proved HE was the reason for the Pat's success all these years and NOT Belicheat. I'm really happy that he's gone from our division. Good for the Pats that they now suck after treating Brady like a cheap doormat. May they suffer from the same curse we have since Dan retired.

Date: January 24, 2021 10:01PM

I have to give Brady his due. If this isn't some grand NFL script......Brady has some serious balls. He could have cut and run so many times . I thought he was done after inflategate.But he keeps regrouping,coming back stronger then ever. He doesn't perform heroics, amazing throws, runs.....he just seems to have a quality that makes everyone succeed. And you know what? I'm rooting for Florida....Go Tampa!

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: January 25, 2021 04:00AM

I agree.

And im rooting for tampa as well.

Posted by: Hooligan2 ()
Date: January 25, 2021 05:30AM

I wouldn't count NE out. They had the most number of players opt out of the season due to Covid(7). They lost a bunch of starters to free agency besides the GOAT, several of them to us. I believe Billy Goat will get a new QB and be a force next season.

Posted by: colonel ()
Date: January 25, 2021 05:44AM

I watched both games yesterday and make the following observations.

Green Bay is a very good team. However, plays called at crucial times fizzled for them. Where there was an opportunity or two for Rogers to sprint forward a few yards, and he could have, and gained favorable ground, he balked and did not use his legs. McDermott's OC missed the boat and did not have a good game plan. Defensively, it's always hard to stop Brady unless there's plenty of pressure on him that spoils his timing. Additionally, I saw little attempt to slow receivers coming off the line, they ran freely for a well-timed Brady pass.

I have also thought for a long time that while Belichick has won accolades along with Brady for having winning teams, it's Brady's talent that elevates the team to excellence.

The later game between the Chiefs and Bills showed how dominant the Chiefs team is with a running QB, good running backs, and excellent receivers. Offensively, they are, IMO, more impressive than Tampa.

The Bills were soundly defeated by the multifaceted offense of the Chiefs. In contrast, it was evident that the number of play makers on the Bills is lacking. To compete against the very cream of the crop teams requires lots of play makers. The Bills came up short in that department. The best team, the Chiefs, the reigning SB champs, repeat their appearance in the SB.

I suspect the Dolphins will make moves to improve in every facet of the game, similarly, the Bills will do the same. Right now they are the winners of our division and will likely be the favorite to repeat this upcoming season.

Date: January 25, 2021 07:11AM

We made the Chiefs blink though. That 30 yd Sack humbled Mahomes.
We almost took them out. They are not invincible. Tampa Bays defense needs to step up though.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: Ken ()
Date: January 25, 2021 03:56PM

Brady can go kick rocks. I will never say anything good about an effete snob, who is also an self-centric, whiney little crybaby. I'll never root for the Buc's.

The Chiefs are just too fast as a team generally...if we want to truly compete against them we need a massive infusion of speed. Yes, the Chiefs can be beaten, I just don't want to see it happen until after this coming August.

As for the Bills. They have absolutely nothing to hang their heads about. People can call them losers all they want but the truth is they are one of the top two teams in the AFC. Just because only one team can win the Superbowl and it isn't them does not make them losers.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/25/2021 04:00PM by Ken.

Date: January 26, 2021 04:46AM

Yes they are. They will always be known as superbowl losers. 4 syraight.

Posted by: Ken ()
Date: January 26, 2021 09:49AM

Whatever, Sam

Date: January 26, 2021 10:04AM

Right now I wouldn't mind being the loser in a AFC championship game.

Go Tampa.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: January 26, 2021 11:57AM

Oh so you like to lose?

Oh ok!confused smiley

Date: January 26, 2021 12:39PM

I'd like to make a league Championship.

Just being taken seriously again , I loved having a defense with some teeth.

The bills had a great season , wouldn't mind being a Bills fan.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.