HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Overall
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Overall
Posted by: captkoi ()
Date: November 16, 2020 11:18AM

The Fins are surprising me; didn't expect a 6-3 record, with 5 wins in a row, however.....

The D has had some really key plays, but the passing defense needs to tighten up. Way too many wide open receivers. The D is lucky in that (most) of the teams they have been playing are not in the "elite" category. They keep playing like they have been and the opponents' pass game will kill Miami. Howard and Jones are supposed to be an elite duo....I'm not impressed. Against the Cards, Howard had 3 PIs called against him. Jones is getting to the receiver well after the ball is caught. That is not going to cut it. The line also has to get more pressure, although they have done a decent job, but as I said, that won't do against the upper echelon of teams.

Another "easy" game on the schedule this week vs Denver.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Overall
Posted by: runrickyrun ()
Date: November 17, 2020 04:35AM

Can fins Finally over take Pats? 12/20 we'll see

Posted by: mizzou15 ()
Date: November 17, 2020 08:07AM

I think they are definitely. Playing pretty good, beating whoever's i front of them. I think the can turn this into something big. Still have hols to fill but coaches and players are not letting that hold them back.

Posted by: colonel ()
Date: November 17, 2020 11:40AM

Agree, Howard and Jones are not "shut down" corners, at least not yet. Far too many receivers are not being covered well allowing passes that are not pinpoint accurate to be caught. Time will tell if they ever get close to being shut down corners.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.