HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          PSA: TUA special
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
PSA: TUA special
Date: September 06, 2020 08:49AM

Just a friendly PSA.....On Fox sports today at 4PM Atlantic time there is a 1hr special on TUA. Dolphins on prime time!! Its been a while since Miami did anything that caught the attention of the mainstream media.
Just the beginning......enjoy!

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: PSA: TUA special
Posted by: colonel ()
Date: September 06, 2020 09:58AM

Will check it out.

Just looked at the 53-man roster and thought, wow, a bunch of new, and I mean new, players. Got to study again to know who's who.

Football, like so many other things seems to be just a memory. 2020 has been a bust because of COVID-19. Hope life gets back on track for all of us soon.

Date: September 06, 2020 11:26AM

Getting rain delayed NHRA drag racing on Fox that is preventing "TUA" from being aired right now.

Posted by: dolphan4545 ()
Date: September 06, 2020 12:26PM

Why - or, even how - can a TV station waste time on a rookie that hasn't played a single down yet? Strange days indeed.

Rick

Date: September 06, 2020 01:22PM

dolphan4545 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why - or, even how - can a TV station waste time
> on a rookie that hasn't played a single down yet?
> Strange days indeed.

Right? I guess his name, back ground, his college play all add up to ratings. Something the sport desperately needs. Hes either going to be amazing or an amazing let down. I'm feeling better and better about him but of course like you said, he hasn't even played a down yet.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: dolphan4545 ()
Date: September 08, 2020 07:10PM

Let's hope that this kid is worth all the hype.

Rick

Date: September 17, 2020 06:11AM

Okay...finally got to see the 1-hour film on Tua. IMO, it was worthwhile seeing. What is very important, from my perspective, is family. Tua comes from a very proud Samoan family. His grandfather had an amazing impact on Tua's Dad and on his grandson. Achievement was drilled into Tua's head at an early age along with kindness and love from both his grandfather and father. He received love from all his family members and was encouraged to be good, wholesome and was encouraged to excel, to be the best. The family name is at the route of his success. Also, that striving for excellence was done in a way that fostered humbleness. A very positive quality.

The movie showed how he developed and became a top tier, super star quarterback at 'Bama. Tua appears to have a terrific work ethic and charm about him. His rehabilitation will succeed and at some point, we will see the magic he'll bring to the game.

Hype is one thing. We get it. But this kid has all the tools to become a top notch NFL quarterback.

After seeing the movie, I am very optimistic about his eventual success as the future Dolphins starting QB. cool smiley

Date: September 17, 2020 10:53AM

I hope he can grow to be someone they look up to and respect. Watching some of our defensive players this past weekend makes me sick. total thugs. His background and spirit could be something very special.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.