Places To Watch
HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Stephen Ross will never sell the Miami Dolphins......
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Stephen Ross will never sell the Miami Dolphins......
Date: February 01, 2020 12:58AM

Interesting......Ross will be around a while and the next owner is already lined up:

Bruce Beal has dibs on buying the Dolphins. He may be waiting a while to write the check, however.

Owner Stephen Ross said Friday that he won’t be selling the team during his lifetime.

I have no interest in selling,” Ross said, via Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald. “Zero. Got it? That I can tell you. People want to write, they can write whatever they want. I’m the owner ‘til I die. I love it.”

There had been talk in some circles that Ross, who turns 80 in May, could soon be selling to Beal. The two men are partners in a real-estate business based in New York.

Ross purchased 50 percent of the Dolphins in February 2008, acquiring another 45 percent the following year. A succession plan based on Beal purchasing the team from Ross previously was approved by the NFL.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/01/2020 12:58AM by TreasurecoastPhinsfan.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Stephen Ross will never sell the Miami Dolphins......
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: February 01, 2020 04:05PM

I've said a thousand times before that, unlike Joe Robbe, Ross seems to be attracted more to the celebrity status that owning a franchise brings. Therefore it is no surprise that he would refuse to sell the team.

How I miss Joe Robbe...err...expect you know who to troll and talk about me living in the past as he himself dwells on Tannehill.

Re: Stephen Ross will never sell the Miami Dolphins......
Date: February 02, 2020 12:15PM

The Dolphins new Owner after Ross kicks it.......

Bruce A. Beal, Jr.
President
Related Companies
Bruce A. Beal, Jr. is President and a partner of Related Companies. Mr. Beal joined Related in 1995 and is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day development process for projects across all asset classes throughout the country including acquisition, finance and construction activities. In addition, Mr. Beal oversees Related’s existing operating portfolio and the company’s affordable housing initiatives.

Mr. Beal is a trustee for NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital and the Citizens Budget Commission. He also serves on the Board of Directors of the Community Preservation Corporation, the Advisory Board of Harvard University’s Taubman Center for State and Local Government and REBNY’s Executive Committee, Board of Governors and Housing Committee. Mr. Beal graduated from Harvard University with a Bachelor of Arts degree.

Already approved by the NFL

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.