HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          TUA wants the Dolphins.....
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
TUA wants the Dolphins.....
Date: January 30, 2020 06:48PM

the Tagovailoa family is now making it known that they would prefer Tua land in Miami.

Speaking on a radio show during Super Bowl week, Tua’s father says he hopes his son lands with the Dolphins.....

Interesting........drinking smiley

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: TUA wants the Dolphins.....
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: January 30, 2020 08:55PM

Because that would mean that he will have gone as high as he could have gone. Who is his position wouldn't? A guy with a big question mark in the health category.

Posted by: tsstamper ()
Date: January 31, 2020 04:56AM

Whether he ends up a Phin or not, it's just nice to be a team players want to join vs. last year when they were blocking trades to us.

Date: January 31, 2020 10:12AM

That's also true.

Date: January 31, 2020 11:51AM

Another way of looking at it is that, although it is fraught with danger to go to a team with a history of great Quarterbacks such as Griese and Marino, it is just as much fraught with danger to go to a franchise that has had no history of great QBs and risk going down in history as just another failure for that franchise.

Date: January 31, 2020 08:50PM

None of the above makes any sense at all. confused smiley

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: January 31, 2020 10:08PM

Translation: Treasure can't figure it out.

Date: January 31, 2020 10:18PM

You're trolling, Treasure. Even though posters like to stay away from feuds, they usually call out trollers.

Posted by: jsm08 ()
Date: February 01, 2020 02:00AM

Hey Treasure, if you're going to block him then block him.

You guys ruin every thread here.

Date: February 01, 2020 10:23AM

jsm08 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hey Treasure, if you're going to block him then
> block him.
>
> You guys ruin every thread here.

I deserve some of the blame for sure.just letting off some steam.
I did it all last season. Will do .

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: February 01, 2020 10:58AM

All he knows how to do is throw insults. Education is not everything but when you lack it and on top of that like him you like to insult other people but flip out when you get it back, this is what happens.

It's what happens when a bully runs into a fighter. And a lot of you fall for it and buy that I am actually picking on him or that he is not being nasty.

Again, just go back and look at time stamps on his edited post about Sam being an American and me calling him out on it and then him going back and erasing it and when I called him out, he just lied and denied that he edited it saying that he has never edited a post completely out when he knew the issue was that he edited out that remark about Sam.

When someone does something like that he is not only fighting his opponent but insulting the referees.

Date: February 01, 2020 11:15AM

Everyone else got this but if you're Tua, you're coming to the home of Bob Greise and Dan Marino. If you fail, even though you might have an excuse with not having an adequate supporting cast, people won't "go there" as the kids say. The tendency might be just to blame you.

If he succeeds though, he will have his name thrown in with Greise and Marino.

Date: February 01, 2020 12:25PM

I'll man up.

My bad and I apologize for stooping to his level. Hes dead to me from this point on.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: February 01, 2020 12:29PM

Thanks for proving it.

The song goes "Hush little baby, don't you cry....."

Date: February 01, 2020 12:34PM

And you CAN'T help yourself.

Posted by: 808phan ()
Date: February 28, 2020 12:28PM

I just read a Sentinal article from the newswire that Tua felt like Miami doesn't want him after a meeting at the combine. Tua said he was surprised and felt "weird" afterward. Sources said he still hopes Miami moves up to draft him.

Let's discuss...Move up to draft him? I don't think so. He kind of reminds me of RG III version 2.0 hyped up & health wise. I'm going to guess he'll still be there at #5 and it wouldn't break my heart if Miami passes up on him altogether.

Another tidbit from the article that grabbed my attention - Miami hasn't indicated to anyone they talked to that they want to draft them. They seem to be doing a really good job of hiding their intent of who they want to draft, and I think that's a good thing.

Date: February 28, 2020 01:26PM

At this point 2 months before the draft this is a poker game. Teams are throwing out false signals everywhere. smokescreens trying to get leverage or an angle for who they really want. Miami is the focus becuase they have the most picks. I too hope they stay clear of TUA. I knew he was fragile before his last injury. Hes looking for a payday. Before his career is over. But with 3 picks we can afford the gamble. Whatever.....but if they move up it had better be for chase or Burrows.

They move up for Tua , I'm going to TacoBell and then taking a shit in front of the tribute to the 72 Dolphins statue in front of hardrock stadium .

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: 808phan ()
Date: February 28, 2020 02:43PM

TreasurecoastPhinsfan Wrote:
> At this point 2 months before the draft this is a
> poker game. Teams are throwing out false signals
> everywhere. smokescreens trying to get leverage or
> an angle for who they really want. Miami is the
> focus becuase they have the most picks. I too hope
> they stay clear of TUA. I knew he was fragile
> before his last injury. Hes looking for a payday.
> Before his career is over. But with 3 picks we
> can afford the gamble. Whatever.....but if they
> move up it had better be for chase or Burrows.
>
> They move up for Tua , I'm going to TacoBell and
> then taking a shit in front of the tribute to the
> 72 Dolphins statue in front of hardrock stadium .

LOL!

Yeah moving up for him would really disappoint me. I don't think Cincy would want to pass up on Burrow at #1 so we can kiss our hopes for him goodbye. I like having 3 1st round picks and I think this team needs all three. I think staying at 5, seeing who's the BPA at a position of need and keeping our other 2 picks gives us the best chance at hitting on at least one marquee player out of the three in the 1st round. We have many needs. O-line, DL, LB, RB. We need all of our picks. Pissing away a bunch of picks is incompetent IMO. I also keep this in mind - Only 6 QBs ever have been selected #1 overall and won a Super Bowl so selling the house and barn to get Burrow is no guarantee that we'd even get one with him.

Date: February 28, 2020 04:34PM

Who has EVER said ANYTHING about moving........UP??

I certainly haven't. SamSam hasn't.

Just because Treasure loudly cries that he is opposed to doing it doesn't mean that anyone has actually proposed doing it.

Babies cry for no reason at all sometimes.

I have no doubt that we will be able to get a top quarterback at numer 5 without moving UP.

Date: February 28, 2020 06:20PM

ChyrenB Wrote:
> Who has EVER said ANYTHING about
> moving........UP??
>
> I certainly haven't. SamSam hasn't.
>
> Just because Treasure loudly cries that he is
> opposed to doing it doesn't mean that anyone has
> actually proposed doing it.
>
> Babies cry for no reason at all sometimes.
>
> I have no doubt that we will be able to get a top
> quarterback at numer 5 without moving UP.

You are such an *****.

WTF was even talking to you?

"Potential cost to move up for Tua and do these deals usually work out? What history says"

Cant post a link but that was the headline on the Miami Herald.some of us actually read up on this stuff and are educated .

Its everywhere that Miami wants to move up for Tua. I think its BS but its news for the offseason.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: February 28, 2020 07:35PM

Let's give the other readers a break as to this one extent. You touch me off when you imply that I want to be associated with you even if only to the extent of going backwards and forwards with you. I just hope you would disappear. "Dead to you"? What makes you think I want to be associated with you at all.

The last thing I posted before you posting that was that I felt that Tua would want Miami because like Purdue is known as the cradle of quarterbacks, so is the Dolphin organization having had Griese and Marino. Two Hall of Famers.

And "moving up" from 5 is ridiculous because Fromm, Herbert or Burrows is bound to be there. So might Tua but I wouldn't risk him.

Date: February 28, 2020 08:49PM

How about you "Try" forgetting I exist?
Dont answer my posts , dont refer to me in the 3ed party. I did it all last season. I intend to again. Let's see if you can handle a post of mine and not make a stupid uneducated reply.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: February 29, 2020 11:43AM

Agzin, what in the devil's home makes you think ANYbody wants to associate with YOU?????? Trasher.

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.