Places To Watch
HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Different team same results. Tannehill aka the wetfirecracker still a wet firecracker.
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Different team same results. Tannehill aka the wetfirecracker still a wet firecracker.
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: January 22, 2020 10:11PM

I never blamed Tannehill for any performance in Tennessee, only for his performance here in Miami.

If we had Eric Dickerson and no Marino, we would have never gone to the Super Bowl let alone beaten Joe Montana as Marino failed to do.

I was at that Super Bowl and if I remember correctly, it was held at Stanford Stadium. My best buddy was a 49er fan and still lived in the Bay Area where we had both went to college, he tranferred in from Sacramento State and I transferred in from Purdue.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Different team same results. Tannehill aka the wetfirecracker still a wet firecracker.
Date: January 23, 2020 02:10AM

ChyrenB Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>
> If we had Eric Dickerson and no Marino, we would
> have never gone to the Super Bowl let alone beaten
> Joe Montana as Marino failed to do.
>
>

Really? Dolphins had no problems making the Superbowl in 1982 without Marino?

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: astro34 ()
Date: January 23, 2020 02:44AM

You two make me want to cuss (in Italian because I am Italian too). We can go back and try to rewrite history by filling in our roster with whatever player you want and it won't do a thing. I read these forums to have a conversation about our Dolphins and all of the threads end up into a bickering contest.

The real thing we should discuss is who should we pick in the draft. If you love a QB at 5 take him (I would take Herbert, assuming Rosen is out of the picture) If not take the best player possible. IMO Simmons, Okudah or Brown in that order if available.

At #18 and #26 If you didn't take a QB at 5 then maybe take a shot on Love, Herbert , Fromm or Eason (some drafts have Love or Eason going to NE at #23... so why in the hell would he not be a good pick for us at #18) take a Edge , OL, or CB depending on your best available grading

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: January 23, 2020 03:17AM

I read love is having a good outing at practices. Maybe all the talk that miami wants to trade with cinci to get burrows is just to divert the attention from love. We will see soon.

Date: January 23, 2020 04:13AM

I do hope it is a smokescreen. Heard Herbert and Love are doing well at the Senior Bowl.

Date: January 23, 2020 04:41AM

They better not give the farm for burrows.....Nobody is worth that much....

Imagine if the dolphins give 2 first rounder this year and a first rounder next year or something like that.

That mean 3 chances to one.

In other words 3 chances of hitting on a player to one.

Look at what happened with RG3 and the redskins.

Date: January 23, 2020 04:51AM

All i know id whoever we pick IMHO finnally will be groomed the right way...

And we finnally have a coach that can get players to play hard. Even backups play hard for flores. He prooved it last year.

Remember the commenttors saying....this dolphins team plays hard and doesnt back down.....Yes even with castoffs..

And that a reflection of the coach...He has some fire in him.

the proof in in the puddin....

All these players we have drafted before have talent but were groomed the wrong way....The proof is when they go to other teams the excell at whatever position they play....be it RB DE DT ETC...

Im not sure what what this ex dolphins receiver meant when he said this organization was toxic....But i think he meant the coaching staff.....

And we mostly have a new coaching staff.

Date: January 23, 2020 06:14AM

samsam3738 I whole heartedly agree to both of your posts. No one is worth 3 first rounders, especially for an unproven player. Even if you picked a QB in the first round this year and next year you get two shots of getting a good one.

I definitely agree with the comment on the coaching staff. I think they are the right group with the right head coach.

As for the toxic enviroment... think it had been brewing for years, with the bullying thing, overpaid players, coaches , etc..... glad to see that ended this year.

Date: January 23, 2020 08:31AM

Date: January 23, 2020 08:36AM

samsam3738 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It looks like flores dont play...
>
> I mean fitpatrick got traded to the steelers
> quick....
>
> He didnt want to play here so he was on his way
> out quick..
>
> Flores is going to have the right players play for
> us.
>
> IMHO He does things the right way.
>
> He makes good decision. I didnt want fitpatrick
> here either if he was going to throw a tantrum the
> entire year.
>
> And i know you also need luck in the draft but i
> believe we will pick some gems in this years
> draft...
>
> and groom them to excell.
>
> That should be every dolphin fans wish.

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.