HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Bengals v. Dolphins: Game Day Thread
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Bengals v. Dolphins: Game Day Thread
Posted by: colonel ()
Date: December 22, 2019 12:46AM

Well, what is in store for the fans of both teams today? I haven't a clue. It could be a wonderful opportunity for Josh Rosen to get a little on field practice in, I suppose. That could be of value. Maybe we see the offensive line come together today for whomever is at QB.

The game starts at 1pm. The Dolphins might win or maybe not--it's a crap shoot. Time will tell. smiling smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bengals v. Dolphins: Game Day Thread
Date: December 22, 2019 10:15AM

Rosen isnt playing.....but not because hes not deserving of some playing time Hes a completely different QB and this Oline would likely get him hurt/hurt his confidence.
Man this Bengals team is baaaaad. Even if they get Burrows they need help everywhere.
Miami has a bunch of starters out and are still a decent team.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: December 22, 2019 11:36AM

Wow. OT. We had this game in the bag.I guess the Bengals don't want Burrows.....

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: jlyell13 ()
Date: December 22, 2019 12:20PM

Could have had the 2nd pick! Bad win lost chase young . You have to manage these season end games

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/22/2019 12:22PM by jlyell13.

Posted by: JC ()
Date: December 22, 2019 01:17PM

jlyell13 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Bad win

Hey, we tried REALLY hard to lose this game. I guess the Bengals just wanted it more!

Date: December 22, 2019 01:57PM

It was surreal. I mean going into halftime I just said to myself....I guess its meant to be. We are destined for a top 3 pick for a reason. I wasn't pissed off .

Then they won...and I was like really? OK then. eye rolling smileydrinking smiley Mixed feelings weird. But I'm 100% convinced things happen for a reason.

Go Miami!!

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: December 23, 2019 05:40AM

When I left the TV to go to my son's house, the score was 21-6, and I thought the Dolphins were going to blow out the Bengals and win another game. The Bengals really looked bad. Later in the afternoon with no TV available, I asked Siri on my iphone what the score was of the game and got 35-35 OT. confused smiley

Winning the game in OT? Really?

Posted by: Fins72 ()
Date: December 23, 2019 05:56AM

I have to say it. Flores winning four games with this roster is nothing short of astonishing. I thought the odds were monumentally against this team winning one game. I wasn't even sure it could compete on the same level as most of the teams on the schedule. To win four games with a roster almost half of which were undrafted free agent rookies is unheard of. I'm not saying Flores is the second coming of Don Shula... but I'm hopeful that we may have found a leader of men who will get his team to fight their asses off to win a title. Give him more talent, and this could get interesting.

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: December 23, 2019 06:56AM

I think Flores is going to be a good one. One thing i can definetely see is players respect him and fight for him.

That sone of the main ingredients to having a winning team. That players respect you and want to fight for you.

This is going to be something special when we get more talented players to play for the dolphins.

I see good things for the future.

Date: December 23, 2019 09:27AM

Samsam3738 stated: "I see good things for the future."

So do I.

Colonel

Posted by: jsm08 ()
Date: December 24, 2019 01:24AM

I was at the game with my son. On paper the Bengals have much more talent, but they also have Zach Taylor as their coach and I think a lot more castoffs from Philbin's staff.

Coaching matters. Our practice squad plays hard for flores and have bought in.

The halftime celebration honoring the best team in the NFL's fist 100 years was. freaking. awesome! Full disclosure...I had tears in my eyes.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.