HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Draft
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Draft
Posted by: jlyell13 ()
Date: December 15, 2019 09:49AM

Would be pretty happy to come out of the draft with 10 or more from this list, a deep draft, and doable

QB - Burrow, Tua(if healthy) Hurts, Herbert, Fromm, Love.

RB - Jonathan Taylor, JK Dobbins, Deandre Swift, Chubba Hubbard. Travis Etienne, Darrynton Evans, Zac Moss, Najee Harris, Kylin hill , Edwards-Helaire- need 2!

WR- Lamb, Ruggs, Gandy Golden, Higgins, Jefferson, Gabriel Davis Dvonta Smith, Tyler Johnson, KJ Hill, Lawrence Cager 2?

DL Chase Young , Yetur Gross Matos, Julian Okwara, Epenesa, Kareem, Zuniga, Anae , Greenard, Willekes, Davidson Draft 2 mobile pass rush threats

OL jedrick Wills, Mekhi Bechton .Biadiasz, Humphrey, Wirfs, Leatherwood, Adams. Wanegho, Trey Smith, Niang, Munford need 2 maybe 3

DB Okudah, Delpit, Diggs, Fulton, Cam Dantzler, Wade, terrell, Shyheim Carter, JR reed, Blackmon, Need 2/3?

LB Dylan Moses, Troy Dye, Logan Wilson, David Reese, Evan weaver

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/15/2019 12:57PM by jlyell13.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Draft
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: December 15, 2019 07:18PM

jlyell, I know you as a long time poster but one who has not posted in a long time.

Since you've been gone, we have picked up a poster who does not appreciate talking about drafting a quarterback, particularly not with our first pick.

Oh well, we'll see.

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: December 16, 2019 06:59AM

I bet you he tcpf be against drafting joe burrows if we had a shot at him.

He wants him the wet firecracker tannehill back in his arms..So he could squoosh him squeeze him pet him. Oh Man OH man.

Posted by: astro34 ()
Date: December 16, 2019 09:30AM

I have been rooting for Tannehill and Tennessee because they had a shot of getting either Pittsburgh or HOuston out of the playoffs. Don't think it will happen however.

On the draft front. Currently we sit third behind Cincinnati and NY Giants based on strength of schedule.(which in my opinion is stupid considering we lost to the two teams that have our same record. Why is head to head not first tie breaker?)

Washington and NY Giants have the same record as us and play this week, so something has to give. If we loose out we sit no worse than third pick.

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: December 16, 2019 09:33AM

Third pick is good. Maybe a miracle happens and we can get burrows.

I dont think he gets passed cinci though.

Posted by: captkoi ()
Date: December 16, 2019 01:13PM

samsam3738 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I bet you he tcpf be against drafting joe burrows
> if we had a shot at him.
>
> He wants him the wet firecracker tannehill back in
> his arms..So he could squoosh him squeeze him pet
> him. Oh Man OH man.

Sam, both you and Chryen have been going (somewhat) overboard in regards to Treasure and what he is saying about the draft.

If Burrow is there when Miami picks (and I highly doubt he will be), Treasure will want the Fins to draft him. He has been hinting at this for quite some time, and in one of his recent posts, he even said that.

True, he has talked of trading back if the guy(s) Miami wants is not there. I have also been preaching that. Don't just stay put if your guy isn't there; move! There is always a player or two that teams feel they must have, and Miami will be open for business. Now, what I have also said is I do not wish for Miami to trade back too far; a "blue chipper" could be lost. However, saying that, if Miami gets a blockbuster deal to move back farther than I think they should go, then by all means take advantage of it.

But neither Treasure nor I are advocating trading back just for the hell of it. And I can defend Treasure if either of you say that Treasure wants to trade our first rounder(s) for five or six picks in the later rounds. I think you guys know that.

As far as Tannehill....I am proud of the what he has been doing in Tenn. I backed RT while he was a Fin. He is hitting his receivers no matter where they are on the field; and his long passes are right on the money. He is doing very well, and I give him kudos. If a QB is used right, and has protection and weapons around him, then all can see what kind of player he really is. Along those same lines, look at how well the majority of players that we either traded or let go, are doing.

That's all I am saying.

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: December 16, 2019 03:35PM

Tanny is in a read option, Cap. 'nuff said.

As to our first pick in this draft, there is Burrows, Fromm, and Herbert.

We will at least be picking 4th, so could we miss out on all of them???? Not likely.

Treasure wouldn't pick a QB with our 1st rd pick to save his own life.

Posted by: JC ()
Date: December 16, 2019 06:03PM

ChyrenB Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> Treasure wouldn't pick a QB with our 1st rd pick
> to save his own life.

That's not true. He just posted in another thread that he would.

Posted by: jlyell13 ()
Date: December 16, 2019 07:41PM

I doubt Burrow gets by Cincy unless they take Young. This SOS is BS head to head should be the tie breaker

With us at 3 I would consider dropping down unless Tua is healthy.hope we have another doctor not the one that passed on Brees

Maybe go after Bridgewater again, or Carr or Jameis Winston

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/17/2019 03:09AM by jlyell13.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.