HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Dolphins v. Giants: Game Day Thread
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Dolphins v. Giants: Game Day Thread
Posted by: colonel ()
Date: December 15, 2019 05:37AM

Manning v. Fitzpatrick. Poor offense v. poor offense. Lousy defense against lousy defense. LOL, it's sure to be a fantastic game!

How will turn overs decide this game? Could bad officiating make a difference in which team wins it? Has there ever been a 0-0 tie? smiling bouncing smiley

I'm rooting for a Dolphins win (have to)...but losing the game is a win for the Dolphins in the off season. Boy, is this ass backwards. eye rolling smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dolphins v. Giants: Game Day Thread
Date: December 15, 2019 06:30AM

One other factor......20* doesn't play to our advantage.

I like our young corners against an Old Manning. Mistakes made will decide this game. Fitz played in Buffalo he can handle the weather. I like our chances here but yes its a win either way.

GO MIAMI!!

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: December 15, 2019 08:19AM

I agree its a win either way.

Date: December 15, 2019 09:11AM

There you go. Mistake #1

Manning to Biegle smileys with beer

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: December 15, 2019 09:58AM

Manning career is over folks he dont have it no more.

Date: December 15, 2019 11:17AM

Eli is/was a class act.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: December 15, 2019 11:18AM

Welp......both we AND the Giants are 3-11
so that means we get the higher draft choice by virtue of head to head.

Posted by: colonel ()
Date: December 15, 2019 11:18AM

The game ... very disappointing effort in the 2nd half by the Dolphins. No ability to put pressure on Manning left him too much time to read and find receivers that our secondary could not cover very well.

I thought for sure it would be close...it didn't turn out that way. It was a blow-out in the second half for the Giants. sad smiley

Bengals are next.

The Giants move to 3 wins. Other teams have three wins. It's my understanding that the order of NFL draft selection was not altered by the Giants getting #3. The Dolphins still pick 4th. Had we won this game I believe the Dolphins would have lost the 4th pick.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/15/2019 02:12PM by colonel.

Posted by: Fins72 ()
Date: December 16, 2019 07:45AM

Colonel, I share your disappointment, but looking at the two rosters, forgetting the records, the Giants actually have a much better roster at this point. Barkley is elite. Their offensive line may not be rife with all pros, but is a far sight better than ours. That Flores has kept the team in most of the games is a tribute to him, but at a certain point, without talent, the results are inevitable. If we do nothing else, next year through the draft and free agency, I hope that we can replace literally everyone on the offensive line and add two new starters at DE. That alone will make a huge difference. I'm even willing to wait until 2021 for a quarterback if Tua's health is too much of a question mark.

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: December 16, 2019 11:30AM

I wouldn't pass on Burrows, Fromm, etc to waait to see whether Tua can even walk in 2020. We should use our top 5 first rd pick to grab one of them.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.