HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Phin extend parkers contract
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Phin extend parkers contract
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: December 13, 2019 01:20PM

Through 2023.

I wanna believe he is going to be heathy from 2020 and so on.

Devante has just too much talent to become a bust. He needs to stay healthy. Go phins

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Phin extend parkers contract
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: December 13, 2019 01:23PM

We all saw what parker can do with a good qb in fitspatrick. Now imagine him ever playing with a great qb. The sky is the limit.

Posted by: colonel ()
Date: December 15, 2019 05:45AM

Devante Parker seems injury prone. His skill level has never risen high enough because of a variety of reasons (not enough playing time, lousy play calling, poor coaching, inconsistency at QB etc). He has shown moments with Fitzpatrick that gives us a chance to see his value to the team. I just hope he gets healthy, can stay healthy and provide more exciting moments for the offense next season. thumbs up

Date: December 15, 2019 06:27AM

Heres why Belichick is successful. (besides the cheating)

He finds a players strengths and plays to that. doesn't waste time creating what is not there. I'm hoping Flores learned some of that and I think he has.

Parkers strength is his size. He will go up and get the ball if thrown to him where a corner cant. He's almost a specialized tight end. But he cant block. Dont put him in a position to take hit after hit because he wont last. Just throw it up in the corner or on the sidelines. 9 times out of 10 he will haul it in. I haven't seen him get much YAC either. But he will definitely stretch that field and if we improve the Oline that will help our running game.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: pafinfan ()
Date: December 16, 2019 12:51PM

Parkers health might always be a concern but I think now he has the coaching to take his game to the next level.

The future will hopefully give us the Parker we wanted when he was drafted. A little bit late but still plenty of time.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.