HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Miami fans should be happy........
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Miami fans should be happy........
Date: October 07, 2019 08:03AM

I saw an interesting article (not bothering to post a link here) that pointed out the top 5 worst teams in the NFL the JETS first and foremost......are much worse off then Miami.

The Jets were a projected to be a playoff team. They have a first round franchise QB......new coach with chip on his shoulder, the optimism was bubbling over.

Miami was expected to be bad , we gutted the team and collected more draft picks then the 91 Dallas Cowboys.......

So what's worse? Sucking as expected an looking forward to April for answers......or sucking after an offseason of Hype with no answers and a very bleak future?

Other teams are in the same boat . Most of this year’s crop of bad teams including the Jets, Washington, Bengals, Falcons and to an extent the Cardinals and Steelers – look especially horrible this season. In large part that’s because, unlike the Dolphins, they are losing without purpose or any semblance of a remedy.

So chin up fellow phin fans!!

Go Miami!!!

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Miami fans should be happy........
Posted by: Fins72 ()
Date: October 08, 2019 06:43AM

I agree that the jets fans have it even worse than Miami. I never thought the jets were a playoff team and I'm not surprised they stink. What the jets fans should be wringing their hands over is having Gase as their coach. He is perhaps the most overrated "offensive guru" in league history. I only wish I'd coached Peyton Manning because then I'd could've parlayed that into a head coaching gig or two. On top of it all, Gase is an ass. He reminds me of Bellichick without any of the wins or championships.

Re: Miami fans should be happy........
Date: October 08, 2019 07:51AM

I cant completely shit on Gase. I think he made Tannehill better before his injury. He was playing the best ball of his career and Miami had a 6 game winning streak. His issue was not realizing his inability to coach defensive minded ball and transform to a Head coach. As a QB coach or a offensive coach I still think he has value somewhere.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.