Places To Watch
HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Antonio's Brown released by the Pats.....
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Antonio's Brown released by the Pats.....
Date: September 20, 2019 01:32PM

Apparently he played just enough to make the Dolphins look foolish. Brady wanted him so badly he let him stay at his home.so for them to release him after only 1 week .......a highly successful week.......he must be in deep shit. Cant say I feel bad for the Thug POS. He hates cops.....and now it's clear why. Players like him are what's wrong with the NFL. It's why attendance is down. So glad to see The Pat's stripped of thier Thor Hammer. I know we are destined for a horrible season. May the Pat's decline start NOW.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Antonio's Brown released by the Pats.....
Posted by: JC ()
Date: September 20, 2019 06:19PM

TreasurecoastPhinsfan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> May the Pat's decline start NOW.

From your keyboard to God's Ears.

I had the misfortune of tuning in to local (to Boston) sports radio this morning. The hosts of the Tom Brady Jock Sniffer show (that title would apply to all sports talk up here) were talking about this season being undefeated for the Pats as if it were a foregone conclusion. Then they were worried that Brady might retire after this season after having gone 19-0. Because he would have accomplished all there is on the field and then he could concentrate on his Brand...you know, where he teaches people to eat birdseed and stuff.

I almost vomited through my nose.

Date: September 20, 2019 06:30PM

I couldnt stomach that type of fan snobbery. We are soooooo great we just cant get any better! Tom will have to quit soon.... Here is a funny you tube video ........go there and paster this link:

//youtu.be/L61WcNrJE7U

Check it if you can.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/20/2019 06:38PM by TreasurecoastPhinsfan.

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: September 20, 2019 09:38PM

He hates cops? Source? All I could find was that he never kneeled at a game but posted a photo of himself kneeling at another time off field and not during a game.

Like I have said. When somebody protested me doing my job of a death penalty appellate prosecutor as did the inmates on Death Row at San Quentin when they found out I was there to do a deposition and they loudly booed me, I didn't get upset, I just loudly yelled the Bela Lugosi line from the original "Dracula" movie..."Children of da nite!!!! What sweet sounds of sorrow dey make!" as I walked through the aisle of the cells.

Posted by: pafinfan ()
Date: September 22, 2019 02:37PM

Well he says he is never playing in the NFL again.

Sure.

Date: September 22, 2019 06:43PM

pafinfan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well he says he is never playing in the NFL
> again.
>
> Sure.

Lol. He will be a Jet next week

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.