HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Preston Williams is Intriguing
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Preston Williams is Intriguing
Posted by: Fins72 ()
Date: May 06, 2019 09:08AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Preston Williams is Intriguing
Posted by: SCPhinsFan ()
Date: May 06, 2019 09:21AM

Agreed. I read a couple of articles on him and watched some videos. Big, tall kid who uses his body/size well. I hope that he can put his past transgressions behind him and shine.

This is the kind of pick up that the Patriots have been famous for - taking a flyer on "troubled" player which big upside.

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: May 06, 2019 11:25AM

Fins72 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 6'4" and fast. He's tough to bring down after the
> catch. This guy could be a huge undrafted rookie
> signing. He looks like what Devante Parker was
> drafted to be. It'll be fun watching him in the
> preseason.
>
>
> https:backslashbackslashwwwdotyoutubedotcombackslashwatch?vequalsignmJj5oJkuNko

Posted by: mizzou15 ()
Date: May 07, 2019 03:03AM

We got 3 undrafted free agents that I think can make this team. Williams is one. Calhoun, G MS ST and Hanks LB NM ST are the others.

Calhoun on film looks strong, always find his assignment and gets on him. Good sealer on the run. Not that athletic but not a slug like John Jerry.Looks methodical I want more fire but I suppose executing that assignment successfully is the #1 priority.

Hanks was a guy I wanted us to take in the 4th rnd. I saw him going as high as the bottom of the 3rd rnd in mock drafts. On film he appears to be going 100 mph on each snap. Kid grew up in MIA and headed out to NM so you know he loves the game. Growing up I knew guys like that and they loved football. Draft stock plummeted after he ran a 4.98 at the combine on a bad ankle. I read that as the guy showed up for duty. I am glad we got this guy.

That corner from Northwestern might make a good safety just too slow for cb imo. I remember seeing him on the NW vs Duke game.

Needham CB UTEP - I remember seeing that name on a couple of 'draft unknown gems' list. Did not see any film.

Couple of good reads on that CB from Boise. Reminds me of an uda from UT St we bought in 5/6?? years ago. 1/2 of these CBs might end up on the practice squad.

Leadbetter DE UGA I remember that guy. Played w/ some power and aggression.

I live in ACC country but never really noticed the play of the G from BC, the PITT DE or that LB from MD.

You gotta think the 2 OL from BC and Purdue are coached up so they might make some noise in camp. I read somewhere the kid from Purdue was a 3 year starter.

Rolle S Villanova - kinda Div 1-AA kid I root for. Villanova has a good coaching staff.

Posted by: Fins72 ()
Date: May 30, 2019 09:52AM

Date: May 30, 2019 01:35PM

Fins72 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm really looking forward to seeing what Williams
> can do this preseason. Would love it for him to be
> what they drafted Parker to be.
>
>
>
> https (colon slash slash)www(dot) palmbeachpost dot com slash sports slash 20190529 slash miam i-dolphins-undrafted-wr-preston-williams-opening-e > yes-turning-heads

explanation is that the link brings out the blank out phenomena. Post your own link into your own browser by typing the characters I have written above with the backslashs and other things in the browser.

Date: May 30, 2019 02:30PM

https: backslash backslash www dot palmbeachpost dot com/sports/20190529/miami-dolphins-undrafted-wr-preston-williams-opening-eyes-turning-heads

type the above link directly into your browser while putting back in the dots and the backslashes.

The article will appear.

Posted by: 808phan ()
Date: May 31, 2019 10:35AM

I'm content with what Grier did this off-season considering we didn't have many draft picks this year compared to what we'll have next year.

I just read an article on the newswire from Locked On Dolphins titled "My Money is on the Miami Dolphins Making the Playoffs". It was an interesting read but although I'm not as optimistic & I don't expect it to happen so soon, the article makes me think that it could (If the stars align properly lol). It's a good read, check it out.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.