-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Interesting Take On Rosen
Re: Interesting Take On Rosen
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: May 14, 2019 05:28PM

Rick was including you in that too, Treasure.

Date: May 14, 2019 06:07PM

Couldnt. I haven't posted in over 2 weeks .You and Sam are ruining this place . In partly at fault as well .I mean well.. I back what I say with facts, and admit when I've been wrong but you too shitheads are just broken records.

Rick is talking about you and Sam.
You two just dont get it. You wont be happy until it's only the both of you here.
Good luck.......

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/14/2019 06:11PM by TreasurecoastPhinsfan.

Posted by: colonel ()
Date: May 15, 2019 02:25AM

We, this entire board, are in the doldrums. Nothing much going on that's newsworthy with the Dolphins. It appears, and I may be wrong, that this new management keeps things very tight to the vest. Could this be another example of the BB philosophy occurring here.

It seems we, the fans, don't have many facts to discuss because there aren't many to discuss.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/16/2019 06:12AM by colonel.

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: May 15, 2019 06:37AM

Colonel said....It seems we, the fans, don't have many facts to discuss because there aren't many to discuss.

Bingo.

But DUMB@$$ TCPF wants to put a regimen here where he dictates what we say.

HEY DA Its the offseason and there is nothing to talk about.

Date: May 15, 2019 11:21AM

ChyrenB Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Rick was including you in that too, Treasure.

Again.....as usual you have your facts wrong Sam .

You two are constantly angry. Consistently wrong and refuse and downright annoying.

The board sees it and the membership is down next to nothing.

Miami will start winning again, and when they do it will fill up again, but until then you 2 kill every thread started. FACT JACK.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: May 15, 2019 01:54PM

Wow. One would think Sam and I are arguing against EACH other. DUHHH!

And I love how you insult everyone based on their statistical biography, Treasure. In the latest you took a shot at my age. News flash! You better hope God does NOT have a sense of humor and does not have to say to you..."I don't understand why you are upset that I took you so early, Treasure. You always made fun of old people. I thought you wanted to die young."

LOL.

Posted by: dolphan4545 ()
Date: June 08, 2019 10:30AM

samsam3738 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> read agaiiiiiin TCPF....
>
>
> Buffalo's Tyree Jackson, ignored in NFL draft

And, so he should have been. The guy couldn't hit the broad side of a barn in college (NEVER above the LOW 50's completion percentage) and the windows don't get bigger in the pros. The better coaches stick to ONE criteria in selecting college players: on-field production. This guy did NOT have it.

Rick

Re: Interesting Take On Rosen- What of it there is.
Date: June 08, 2019 11:41AM

Both of you guys are rude. TCFP states an opinion, and backs it up with facts, statistics, and other information as seems appropriate to him. If you disagree with him, fine. State reasons as seem appropriate to you. The whole idea is that on this board, its not supposed to be personal attacks in lieu of solid contrary opinions. Neither of you has seemed to grasp that fact. EVERYONE'S opinions, stated as such, are the purpose of this board. I think most of us who are still here are interested in hearing and responding to each other's opinions about football, not having to wade through your personal attacks on posters that apparently do not agree with you. I have never blocked anybody, because anyone can state an opinion that causes me to look at a topic in a new way, a way that I never considered before. That is MY purpose here. I will be happy to read and consider your football opinions. I am sick and tired of your rude and crude attacks on other posters, and your hijacking of potentially interesting threads for your own purposes. If you continue this destructive course of action, you will wind up insulting each other, because there won't be anyone else here. I suspect that would make Curt happy, since he wouldn't have to worry about keeping the website up anymore.

Rick

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/08/2019 11:42AM by dolphan4545.

Date: June 08, 2019 08:28PM

If you are saying that TC does NOT conduct personal attacks, either you have not read the board or you are just plain lying. I had no idea I had hurt you bad enough for you to have stored up DECADES, not months, of pain, Rick.

Date: July 24, 2019 07:18AM

I think the most interesting take on Josh Rosen I've heard was an interview primarily about Rosen but also the rest of the early-round QB prospects from last year that Peter King did with former Lions QB Dan Orlovsky on his podcast dated April 4, 2018. Orlovsky's insights into Rosen's character and abilities had me wishing for us to draft Rosen last year, but of course it didn't happen. Since Rosen is here now I hope what he said then is accurate, but I have not been able to find an updated interview with Orlovsky taking into account Rosen's rookie season with a terrible Cardinals team.

Rick

Posted by: 808phan ()
Date: August 02, 2019 01:50PM

"Greatness is individual, not based on something you share with millions of people. Only a con man has you thinking it can be that."

Well I guess I'm a con man for thinking the '72 fins were a great TEAM.

Date: August 02, 2019 02:21PM

Are millions of people Dolphin players or fans? We have a pretty big following as NFL teams go but millions?confused smiley

Posted by: JC ()
Date: August 02, 2019 05:37PM

Remember, Do not post about politics. Do not respond to posts about politics.

The above is not temporary, it is permanent.
Don't do it anymore.

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.