HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Attention Moderators!
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Attention Moderators!
Posted by: dolphan4545 ()
Date: April 28, 2019 10:08AM

Gentlemen, Curt's original Rules of Engagement post is currently empty, I suppose since the changes on the site. Colonel's newer additions to Curt's Rules are still there.

Rick

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Attention Moderators!
Posted by: JC ()
Date: April 28, 2019 04:58PM

I was able to copy it and remove the features (in this case, the 'bold' feature) that caused it to appear blank.

Below is a copy the post from Curt referred to by the topic of this thread:
--JC
--------------------------

I just wanted to follow up on what Colonel said about cleaning up this phorum: I fully support any and all measures that Colonel and JC take to return this phorum to its original purpose - a place to have a CIVILIZED discussion about the Miami Dolphins.

As you know, I don't spend hardly any time on the phorums. That's because I don't have much interest in these kinds of discussions - I don't spend any time on other forums, either.

My point in mentioning this is that I don't run the Phorums for my own benefit or gain. I run them for you, the Phins fans. So you should understand that it's no skin off my nose if I shut them down. In fact, it would make life a lot easier for me if I got rid of them.

Now, I'm not threatening to shut them down, BUT y'all need to understand that I have no personal reason for wanting to keep them running.

And y'all also need to understand that this board is not protected by the First Amendment. As a private forum, you are not entitled to freedom of speech here. I own the boards and my word is law. Participating here is a privilege, not a right and you will obey the rules or be banned. It's that simple.

And another thing - you don't get to violate the rules because someone else calls you names or makes you angry. If everyone here just looks out for themselves, that would solve the problem. Here you are not your brother's keeper.

So please try to keep the conversation here civil and show respect to everyone on our phorums. I know everyone gets excited about the Dolphins and sometimes has problems restraining themselves. I understand that. But repeated, deliberate violations of the rules will not be tolerated, no matter what excuse you come up with.

Go 'Phins!

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: April 28, 2019 07:21PM

The Miami Dolphin organization used to have a chatboard WAY back in the day on miamidolphins.com

In those days, Myself, Curt, Diceman, and a couple of others who don't come to mind now used to post on that board.

miamidolphins.com then shut it down and Curt came over and created this board. (Unless it was another Curt. I'm not sure but I just assumed he was the same one).

Date: April 28, 2019 07:53PM

Aqua & Orange was another old poster on that board who came over to this board.

Date: April 28, 2019 10:53PM

How come Curt doesn't post here ever? He just gave us this playground and threw the keys to JC? Just curious........Unless Like Higgins and Robin on Magnum PI.....Or Bosley and Charlie on Charlies Angels.Are they the same? eye rolling smileydrinking smiley

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: April 29, 2019 03:29PM

I think that I've been told that now he has several businesses that are keeping him occupied.

Date: April 29, 2019 05:56PM

Com on.......stop by for a second. It's been about 7 yrs .....you cant just say....go Dolphins?

I'm calling you out Curt!! New season, new coach, new QB...grinning smiley

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: April 29, 2019 08:14PM

Please don't anger him so he shuts down the board, Treasure. On occasion he has said that he just keeps the board open for the benefit of the posters.

The other competing websites are totally unsatisfactory.

They are difficult to navigate and they are run by people who have distinctly particularly self minded and want posters to lick their toes.

This is the best dolfan website.

Date: April 30, 2019 11:41AM

Anger him? Lol.....sounds like a great dude.......I just want Hugh Hefner to put on a robe and join the party for a little while.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.