Places To Watch
HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Miami Dolphins official Draft spots in the 2019 draft...and why we need to draft a QB in rounds 3-4
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Miami Dolphins official Draft spots in the 2019 draft...and why we need to draft a QB in rounds 3-4
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: April 25, 2019 09:03AM

If we trade down or we draft a OL in the first round id be really P!$$ED off.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Miami Dolphins official Draft spots in the 2019 draft...and why we need to draft a QB in rounds 3-4
Date: April 25, 2019 10:12AM

samsam3738 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If we trade down or we draft a OL in the first
> round id be really P!$$ED off.

Why? Team is REBUILDING. Its official. Does it really matter matter which side we attack first? Go with the strength of the draft. Defense. Why cant you see simple common sense?

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: April 25, 2019 12:01PM

You're not making any sense, not even common sense, Treasure, let alone good sense.

I'll keep putting this analogy out for the other members of the board for whom it may be too long since they heard it.

The quarterback IS THE ENGINE OF THE CAR.

It doesn't make sense to a) give the body a new paint job b) replace the bumpers c) upgrade the tires d) fix a leak in the radiator even...

if YA GOT NO FRIGGIN ENGINE!!!!!!

Now Sam and I want to get the best engine available in round one AND THEN SAM AND I WANT TO LATER GET THE BEST PARTS TO UPGRADE THE WHOLE CAR.

You want to go on upgrading those other parts of the car and look for a used engine in the garbage.

Or.....you want to wait until next year with no friggin insurance that you will get a good engine (let alone one that will be successful, which are two different things) then.

But YOUR REAL THING IS THAT You just want the Dolphins to suck so you can keep reminding people how we attacked Tannehill. The last thing you want is for a new QB to come in as close to Tanny's leaving as can be and then do good.

No, Treasure, you accused me of being an Ourlads fan and not a Dolfan but the reality is that you are a Tannehill fan and not a Dolfan regardless of how much many Dolphin gadgets you have or how many games you go to.

Posted by: Hooligan2 ()
Date: April 25, 2019 01:07PM

Bob, if you have ever watched any of these car shows on TV where they rebuild cars from the ground up you'll see that the body is done first, paint job, interior, glass. One of the very last things before the "reveal" is the engine. You picked a bad analogy.

Date: April 25, 2019 01:22PM

LOL. Hooligan, that's building a car.

My mind just flashed back to the first factories owned by Henry Ford in the 1880's and their assembly lines.

Yes, first you have to build the frame. Then put on the tires and so on and so on.

But we're talking about having a car with a bad engine, bad tires, a bad alternator, a missing rear view mirror and a missing bumper.

Your priority is to fix the engine.

Date: April 25, 2019 01:25PM

And are you assuming B stands for Bob?

Date: April 25, 2019 01:33PM

I thought it stood for "bonafide".

Date: April 25, 2019 02:50PM

Bona fiddies!

Date: April 25, 2019 02:54PM

Could be a last namewinking smiley

Date: April 25, 2019 03:43PM

Another way to look at it chren....there be many chances to get the olinemen dlinemen etc etc......the qb position is only one position and of the hardest to find. But nobody needs to tell that to the miami dolphins ..they already know that since they have no great qb since danmarino

Date: April 25, 2019 04:03PM

Say it again, Sam instead of Bogart's "Play it again, Sam." There are far MORE linemen than QBs. Each team, college or pro, starts about 5 offensive linemen each play and about 7 defensive linemen and linebackers.

First pick of the draft happened to be Kyler Murray, QB, Oklahoma.

So much for Treasure's opinion that the QBs in this draft aren't worth anything.

Date: April 25, 2019 04:52PM

As expected, Miami went defense.

Date: April 25, 2019 04:54PM

Well, one could say that Treasure got his wish when we picked Defensive lineman in that he said we needed linemen more than a quarterback but....................

Treasure not only did NOT want us to take a QB and we didn't

but remember....he also did NOT WANT US TO STAY AT 13 but wanted us to trade back for more picks in the 2nd through 4th rounds aka the homeless garbage pail rounds.

Date: April 25, 2019 04:57PM

The guy we took graduated college in 2 and a half years. I bet he is as smart as tcpf.

Date: April 25, 2019 05:00PM

But if tcpf is so smart....why couldnt we draft dwayne haskings in the 4th round.

Date: April 25, 2019 05:06PM

Hey chren i thought we could of had haskins in the 4th. Aintstain said so.

Date: April 25, 2019 05:08PM

Not smart. Just common sense. Go with the strength of the draft, especially in yr #1 of a rebuild. Bad for both of your your EGOS , Great for the Miami Dolphins!! Now just STFU and maybe Tomorrow we get your QB.grinning smiley

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: April 25, 2019 05:33PM

Don't bother, SamSam. He is SO happy we won't have a QB that will have people asking..."Why couldn't Tannehill do that or why couldn't Tannehill do this?"

He wants 2019 to be the "Suck for Tanny" memorial year.

Date: April 25, 2019 06:00PM

Typical childhood tantrum.

Date: April 25, 2019 06:21PM

ChyrenB Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Typical childhood tantrum.

Lol. Sucks to be wrong .....AGAIN.

Didnt you say Tyree Jackson was a definite 1st rounder? Wheres Drew Lock?

grinning smiley

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: April 25, 2019 06:25PM

No, just go to where I supposedly said it. Hit QUOTE and say, "Here it is, ChyrenB."

Date: April 25, 2019 06:28PM

I'm enjoying the draft.

Quite this )))))) middle fi ger (((((

grinning smiley. It's about my Team. My boys. Get a life.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: April 25, 2019 07:03PM

Date: April 25, 2019 07:19PM

No, just go to where I supposedly said it. Hit
> > QUOTE and say, "Here it is, ChyrenB."
>
>
> HERE IT IS CHYRENE:
>
> Re: Tyree Jackson............
> Posted by: ChyrenB ()
> Date: March 31, 2019 06:47AM
>
> Last point first. Betcha Tyree is the first QB
> drafted and it will be in the first round.

Why are you ignoring it Chyrene? What are you loving? Being wrong again?

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: April 25, 2019 07:20PM

I have it post marked. You will see it again and again and again.

>
>
> HERE IT IS CHYRENE:
>
>

And YET.....again. Go Miami!!!!!

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: April 25, 2019 07:29PM

ONE MO TIME!

Date: April 25, 2019 07:42PM

Sure!!!!

>
>
> HERE IT IS CHYRENE:
>
>

I'm going to run that with the post you made about how bad Miami played even though you never watched it. winking smiley

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.