Home
THIS SITE
  About Phins.com
  Contact Us
  Staff
TEAM NEWS
  Team Info
  Twitter Feeds
  News Wire
  XML News
  Subscribe using any news reader
  News Articles
  Mobile News
  On Porpoise
GAMES
  Schedule
PERSONNEL
  Roster
  Depth Chart
  Training Camp
  Draft
FOR THE FANS
  Forums
  Places To Watch
  Dolphins Links
  Game Tickets
HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute
  News Archive
  Past Games
  Transactions
  Past Rosters
SUPPORT PHINS.COM
  Dolphins Fan Shop
  Phins.com Apparel
 
-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com
 
  Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          And if QB is not the number 1 priority, what is?
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Pages: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 2 of 5
Re: And if QB is not the number 1 priority, what is?
Posted by: dolphan4545 ()
Date: April 02, 2019 02:18PM

colonel Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The QBs in the 2019 NFL are not as good as
> previous years...yet the Dolphins need to draft a
> QB. However, based on the top QB draft choices, I
> think we should stick with Fitzpatrick this year,
> hope to win 3-5 ball games with him, and build the
> D and O lines as much as possible with talented
> draft choices.
>
> With a losing 2019 season imminent, and I think it
> will be, the opportunities to pick up a top-notch,
> first flight QB prospect in 2020 may be the
> Dolphins' best plan for the future.
>
> Fitzpatrick is our QB and he will make it
> interesting with his gunslinger approach. He'll
> take chances...yet is cagey enough to throw the
> ball away to avoid a sack.

I think that this scenario is quite likely and an excellent idea. Also, it will certainly be a pleasure to see a QB who "is cagey enough to throw the ball away to avoid a sack" for a change.

Rick

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: And if QB is not the number 1 priority, what is?
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: April 02, 2019 03:34PM

Treasure, this is getting frustrating. How many times do I have to RE-acquaint you with what happened last year. You are much younger than me but you are acting like you are senile. The last of my recommended six QBs was Josh Rosen, UCLA. We were to pick at number 12. Arizona traded up with the number 11 team and snatched him away from us. Both me and anyone else in the world would bet $100 and you would only have to match it with a PENNY that the Cardinals did that because thy KNEW that we were going to take Rosen. That proves 2 things. First that everyone knew we wanted Rosen and two, he was worth it

Edited to add that Obviously, Arizona thoight we would take Rosen otherwise why didn't they make the trade with us??????



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/02/2019 03:58PM by ChyrenB.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: And if QB is not the number 1 priority, what is?
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: April 02, 2019 03:39PM

So the Dolphin management was beginning to look past Tannehill even then. No surprise that they have now traded him away.

LOL. No surprise except, of course, to you

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: And if QB is not the number 1 priority, what is?
Date: April 02, 2019 05:44PM

ChyrenB Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Treasure, this is getting frustrating. How many
> times do I have to RE-acquaint you with what
> happened last year. You are much younger than me
> but you are acting like you are senile. The last
> of my recommended six QBs was Josh Rosen, UCLA.
> We were to pick at number 12. Arizona traded up
> with the number 11 team and snatched him away from
> us. Both me and anyone else in the world would
> bet $100 and you would only have to match it with
> a PENNY that the Cardinals did that because thy
> KNEW that we were going to take Rosen. That
> proves 2 things. First that everyone knew we
> wanted Rosen and two, he was worth it
>
> Edited to add that Obviously, Arizona thoight we
> would take Rosen otherwise why didn't they make
> the trade with us??????


Man. I might as well be having a conversion with a brick.

You cant be wrong ever. Thats your problem. Just admit you were wrong and move on....but you cant.


azcentral.com/story/sports/nfl/cardinals/2019/03/04/josh-rosen-trade-rumors-arizona-cardinals-kyler-murray-nfl-draft-2019/3058411002/



The Cardinals are trying hard to unload Josh Rosen after 1 season.
The Dolphins were shopped Rosen and not only did we turn him down......looks like everyone did.


the Arizona Cardinals traded to the #10 spot from #15 to choose Josh Rosen. The Cardinals traded their #15 pick as well as their 3rd RD pick (#79) and their 5th RD pick (#152) to move up 5 spots to get Rosen.

What a dumb move. AND MIAMI NEVER WANTED HIM. Proof is he was shopped to us for a alot less then they paid and we turned him down AGAIN.

Your cant miss , must get one.......best QB draft class is a big bust so far. Regardless the point you are not getting is it was not a wise time for Miami to waste a 1st rounder . We had a starter. A damn good one 3-0 until the Oline crapped its pants again and forced Tanny to hurt his shoulder.

ITS NOT DO OR DIE. We dont have to get a 1 st round QB . Its good that we didn't last season or we would be married to the punk.

We need as many picks as we can get. I hope we trade back....grab a 3rd and a 5th like Arizona gave last season.

Hit this defense deep draft with as many picks as we can.

You claim to know so much about the game but all you want is a big splash. Grow up . Draft smart ......

Next year we get a roof and despite the shade.......a lot more sunshine blown up our asses!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: And if QB is not the number 1 priority, what is?
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: April 02, 2019 06:02PM

So if your version was what happened how do you explain 1) why they did NOT make the same deal with US instead of paying more TO the team that drafted right before we did. Teams, like businesses and politicians, don't usually like to discuss their strategies. You can't always take what they say in public as gospel. So you gotta rely on logic. Why didn't they instead trade with either us or the team after us???

And you declare Rosen a bust after ONE year???? Yet how many years did you give Tanny?????

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: And if QB is not the number 1 priority, what is?
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: April 02, 2019 06:08PM

And if it were up to you, Tanny would be here until he would be eligible to draw social security. LOL.

Do us a favor. Don't buy your sons any more player jerseys. Have somebody make one with your son's own name on it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: And if QB is not the number 1 priority, what is?
Date: April 02, 2019 07:16PM

My boys dont have Tannehill Jerseys. The last one they bought was Landry. I always wear #54. You dont have to worry about that though.. you dont even watch the games let alone go to one.

Rely on Logic? LOL. Mr Spock would even agree....we didnt take him , no one took him this year becuase no one wanted him last year.Not in the first round. 1 yr and they want to toss him to the wind.....great 1st pick you were crying about last draft !!! We let them swoop in and steal them......grinning smiley and now which QB do you prefer?

Next year we get a roof and despite the shade.......a lot more sunshine blown up our asses!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: And if QB is not the number 1 priority, what is?
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: April 02, 2019 07:55PM

TreasurecoastPhinsfan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My boys dont have Tannehill Jerseys. The last one
> they bought was Landry. I always wear #54.

RESPONSE: I could have sworn you said that you brought one of them a Tannehill jersey. Oh, well.


You
> dont have to worry about that though.. you dont
> even watch the games let alone go to one.

RESPONSE: Only for the benefit of those reading what you wrote because you know you're lying about me not watching the games. I pay DirecTV some an extra fee for "Sunday Ticket." That allows me to see out of my area games. However, every other Sunday, at 2pm California time, AS I HAVE SAID BEFORE AND WHICH YOU BASICALLY LIE TO THE OTHER READERS BY NOT AT LEAST ACKNOWLEDGING, I have a driving obligation to take a lady across the city. I do it in the off season as well.

You do realize, Treasure, that lies like that provide a basis for you going to Hell? You know that don't you?

>
> Rely on Logic? LOL. Mr Spock would even
> agree....we didnt take him

RESPONSE: Are you still talking about Rosen? We COULDN'T TAKE HIM! HE WAS DRAFTED RIGHT BEFORE WE PICKED!!!!

Now its the other readers of this page, not angels, that should be offended by YOUR posts because you are acting like they are dummies who can't either read or reason.

, no one took him this
> year becuase no one wanted him last year.Not in
> the first round.
RESPONSE: what are you talking about? He was drafted number 11 OVERALL.

What ever are you talking about?

>1 yr and they want to toss him to
> the wind.....great 1st pick you were crying about
> last draft !!! We let them swoop in and steal
> them......grinning smiley and now which QB do you prefer?

RESPONSE: Rumors are that the Patriots want him as an ultimate replacement for Brady.

But Treasure thinks that he is totally unwanted. LOL.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: And if QB is not the number 1 priority, what is?
Date: April 03, 2019 02:47AM

That same rumor had him coming the Redskins.....and the Dolphins had the 2nd best odds. But we didnt want him....AGAIN. lol. Call us when the Pat's actually trade for somebody.....using rumors for fact to make a point now Cheyene? Lol how the mighty have fallen. You know what they though......like the Dolphins......at least when you hit rock bottom the only way is up.

Next year we get a roof and despite the shade.......a lot more sunshine blown up our asses!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: And if QB is not the number 1 priority, what is?
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: April 03, 2019 01:43PM

Hey! YOU were the one that unequivocally announced that Josh Rosen's career was OVER.

The only way to DEFINITIVELY logically rebut YOUR contention would be to get into a Time Machine and go forward, then see what happens and come back. But you declared his career over!

Realistically, however, the fact that other teams are looking at him should be (to an honest observer) reason at least to say, "Well, let's wait and see what happens with this."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: And if QB is not the number 1 priority, what is?
Date: April 03, 2019 05:30PM

Does your bullshite actually work with other people? You are so full of it you make a porta san smell good.

Stop. Facts.....cold hard facts. After 1 season Arizona is actively shopping him. That's a fact Jack. Stop with all your other reflective arguments , bullshite and conjecture.

You wanted him like a dog in heat. You wanted that #1 draft splash soooooooo bad because you really dont know any better. 3rd and 4th rounders are garbage. Lol.


Spock says you are illogical.

Next year we get a roof and despite the shade.......a lot more sunshine blown up our asses!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: And if QB is not the number 1 priority, what is?
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: April 03, 2019 07:28PM

LOL. Calm down. Calm down. Calm down.

Originally, I had no hopes that we would get Rosen. Rosen was originally ranked by a lot of draft gurus as No. 1. Even above Mayfield.

But since he went to UCLA and was one of the top 5 projected QBs, I was surprised when the others were gone and he was left.

It was only when the Cardinals swooped in and picked him as I sat parked in my car waiting for the number 11 team to pick and us to get the Bruin at number 12.

Again, answer why that team traded into number 11 to get Rosen if AT LEAST THEY WERE NOT AFRAID THAT THE DOLPHINS WOULD TAKE ROSEN AT 12???? I've asked you that 1,000,000 times and you have yet to answer once.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: And if QB is not the number 1 priority, what is?
Date: April 04, 2019 07:30AM

Before the draft you we sure as shit stinks that we were drafting in this cant miss best QB draft of all time.

You wanted any of them . You even convinced yourself Arizona stole this turd from us.

Calm down? Lol.....I couldnt be more chill. You have laid out how little you actually know about how footballs changed.How to play the draft and what's needed to suceed.

Next year we get a roof and despite the shade.......a lot more sunshine blown up our asses!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: And if QB is not the number 1 priority, what is?
Posted by: Ken ()
Date: April 04, 2019 11:33AM

Treasure, there is merit to the notion that Arizona traded up to one spot ahead of us to draft Rosen because they had an idea we would take him. The problem is that no one except thier front office knows if that was actually true or not.

I happen to think we wouldn't have taken him however. Our front office has said that there were only two QB's worth taking where we picked...Mayfield and Darnold and we weren't getting either.

Either way, we need to draft a QB this year...and another next year.

Just depends on the cost and who is availble.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: And if QB is not the number 1 priority, what is?
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: April 04, 2019 11:40AM

What do you say to Ken, Treasure?

Maybe you will get what he's saying.

Maybe Arizona was WRONG and our front office NEVER INTENDED to draft Rosen.

I'll concede that. Given the idiots they are....I would never bet money AGAINST that proposition.

However, that doesn't change how the Cardinals viewed it.

They felt that WE would take Rosen. Otherwise, they would have dealt with the team after us and paid less.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: And if QB is not the number 1 priority, what is?
Posted by: astro34 ()
Date: April 04, 2019 12:14PM

Don't like Rosen. I didn't want him last year he had to many concussions in College. I would draft QB Drew Lock,if he was not available then a DT or Edge with our #13 pick.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: And if QB is not the number 1 priority, what is?
Date: April 04, 2019 01:05PM

astro34 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Don't like Rosen. I didn't want him last year he
> had to many concussions in College. I would draft
> QB Drew Lock,if he was not available then a DT or
> Edge with our #13 pick.


I'm not sold on Lock.....but many are. I'd much rather hold off on a QB splash this year and go full out next season. But I have a feeling if hes there at 13 we might grab him. Even better? Let another team THINK we want him and smoke their 1st and 2nd maybe a 6th to move up for him. Then grab Jackson and a bunch of lineman. cool smiley

Next year we get a roof and despite the shade.......a lot more sunshine blown up our asses!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: And if QB is not the number 1 priority, what is?
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: April 05, 2019 01:28PM

And what if there are only one or two good QBs in 2020?

OH! I get you!

Since we have no QB to speak of (and won't have a rookie like Marino or a one year vet like Griese), we'll come in NUMBER 32 OF THE 32 TEAMS and get the number 1 pick in 2020.

Don't YOU complain about Ross, Treasure, because you are even worse than him.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: And if QB is not the number 1 priority, what is?
Date: April 05, 2019 04:23PM

WTF are you talking about now?
Word on the ground is Ross wants TUA. Jimmy Johnson stated hes was a great prospect. I havnt given it much thought becuase I'm thinking about this draft.

I stated several times I like Jackson. How does your brain work when you are shown your wrong? It misfires becuase your ego wont let it happen and you spit out ridiculous statements like the above........

Next year we get a roof and despite the shade.......a lot more sunshine blown up our asses!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: And if QB is not the number 1 priority, what is?
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: April 05, 2019 06:22PM

Oh, I looked it up. Tua is not coming out until 2020.

That's why this is the first time that a QB has come out of your mouth.

You want to put as much time between Tanny and his permanent replacement as possible.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: And if QB is not the number 1 priority, what is?
Date: April 06, 2019 03:07AM

ChyrenB Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Oh, I looked it up. Tua is not coming out until
> 2020.
>
> That's why this is the first time that a QB has
> come out of your mouth.
>
> You want to put as much time between Tanny and his
> permanent replacement as possible.


Um.......I thing I started a thread about a valid QB in this draft?

Seriously......have you talked to a doctor about the possibility of the onset of dementia?

Next year we get a roof and despite the shade.......a lot more sunshine blown up our asses!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: And if QB is not the number 1 priority, what is?
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: April 06, 2019 01:26PM

Quoting Treasure

"Um.......I thing I started a thread about a valid QB in this draft?"

RESPONSE: Who is the "I" you are talking when you (although you misspelled think) said "I think"?

I started this thread and the question was if Quarterback was NOT our PRIORITY position IN APRIL OF 2019, what is?

That's why I posted the statement that Tua was not coming out until 2020.

YOU'RE THE ONE who needs to talk to a doctor about dementia.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: And if QB is not the number 1 priority, what is?
Posted by: 808phan ()
Date: April 06, 2019 02:33PM

Chy -

The QB class of 2020 is projected to be better than who's in this year's draft, which is why many of us here would like to see this team be built from the the trenches up first this year and then next year go after a solid QB in the draft. I'm also under the impression that this franchise is on board with that idea too. There are MANY holes on this team to fill and putting all the eggs in one basket for a 1st round QB this year would do nothing but set him & this team up to fail.

Now...Ryan Fitzpatrick...He is NOT the future of this team. We all know we need a young talented QB, RF is only filling a void at the QB position until Flores drafts HIS guy in whatever round, this year or next, whomever that future QB may be.

Next, we'll discuss Flores being a defensive guy. IMO that's ok. Why? Remember the Ravens in 2000 SB XXXV? They beat the Giants 34-7 thanks to their defense. Their offense behind Trent Dilfer was the epitome of mediocre. Defensive players like Ray Lewis enabled that team to boast that "Defense Wins Championships". Most recently the Pats won their last SB by totally shutting down the high powered Rams offense. With that said, I'm pretty happy having their brain trust for their defense as our new HC.

Remember, if Marino had a top notch defense he'd probably have a ring, so count me in for wanting to build this team from the ground up this year & then go for a top tier QB in the draft next year.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: And if QB is not the number 1 priority, what is?
Date: April 06, 2019 02:45PM

ChyrenB Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Quoting Treasure
>
> "Um.......I thing I started a thread about a valid
> QB in this draft?"
>
> RESPONSE: Who is the "I" you are talking when you
> (although you misspelled think) said "I think"?
>
> I started this thread and the question was if
> Quarterback was NOT our PRIORITY position IN APRIL
> OF 2019, what is?
>
> That's why I posted the statement that Tua was not
> coming out until 2020.
>
> YOU'RE THE ONE who needs to talk to a doctor about
> dementia.


Cell phone spell checks? Lol I k ow I have you frustrated now .grinning smiley

You had to look up when TUA is coming out.I KNEW. All of us did. That's the difference. Seriously bro. It's getting embarrassing now. Let the adults discuss and go real your our lads mmmmm OK?

Next year we get a roof and despite the shade.......a lot more sunshine blown up our asses!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: And if QB is not the number 1 priority, what is?
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: April 06, 2019 03:01PM

808phan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Chy -
>
> The QB class of 2020 is projected to be better
> than who's in this year's draft,

RESPONSE: There may be more in number but I think if you would put all of them (both 19 and 20) in one group, the 19's would top it although maybe by not much.


which is why many
> of us here would like to see this team be built
> from the the trenches up first this year and then
> next year go after a solid QB in the draft.
> I'm
> also under the impression that this franchise is
> on board with that idea too. There are MANY holes
> on this team to fill and putting all the eggs in
> one basket for a 1st round QB this year would do
> nothing but set him & this team up to fail.


RESPONSE: I don't trust this franchise picking linemen anymore than picking QBs. And I'd rather have them pick a QB as high as possible and then use EVERY OTHER PICK on linemen, etc.

>
> Now...Ryan Fitzpatrick...He is NOT the future of
> this team.


We all know we need a young talented
> QB, RF is only filling a void at the QB position
> until Flores drafts HIS guy in whatever round,
> this year or next, whomever that future QB may
> be.

RESPONSE: I agree and I realize that for this second, he is just a stop gap. However, I don't even think that our stupid management NECESSARILY sees him as our dictated September QB.


>
> Next, we'll discuss Flores being a defensive guy.
> IMO that's ok. Why? Remember the Ravens in 2000 SB
> XXXV? They beat the Giants 34-7 thanks to their
> defense. Their offense behind Trent Dilfer was the
> epitome of mediocre. Defensive players like Ray
> Lewis enabled that team to boast that "Defense
> Wins Championships". Most recently the Pats won
> their last SB by totally shutting down the high
> powered Rams offense.

RESPONSE: LOL. LOL. LOL. And a bad no call that made sure that the Patsies did not have to face the Saints and DREW BREES (Purdue).

With that said, I'm pretty
> happy having their brain trust for their defense
> as our new HC.

RESPONSE: Maybe.

>
> Remember, if Marino had a top notch defense he'd
> probably have a ring, so count me in for wanting
> to build this team from the ground up this year &
> then go for a top tier QB in the draft next year.

RESPONSE: You DO realize that there are two ways of looking at it. Who's to say that WITHOUT MARINO himself, we would EVEN have been in the SuperBowl at Stanford Stadium against the 49ers?

Moreover, if David Woodley had been able to complete a pass, we would have won the Super Bowl played at the Rose Bowl.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: And if QB is not the number 1 priority, what is?
Date: April 06, 2019 03:53PM

RESPONSE: You DO realize that there are two ways of looking at it. Who's to say that WITHOUT MARINO himself, we would EVEN have been in the SuperBowl at Stanford Stadium against the 49ers?

Only one way to look it. WHAT ACTUALLY OCCURRED. Not your silly rationale as to why our next starting QB can only be found in the first round.

The best QB of all time couldnt do it without a defense, without a running game. What makes you think any Rookie QB would? We need to pick line men. Defense and offense.

We need a Team . Wake up already.

Next year we get a roof and despite the shade.......a lot more sunshine blown up our asses!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: And if QB is not the number 1 priority, what is?
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: April 06, 2019 05:17PM

You're right. I am stupid to even argue with a guy who would fix every part on the car first and the engine last.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: And if QB is not the number 1 priority, what is?
Date: April 07, 2019 07:06AM

ChyrenB Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You're right. I am stupid to even argue with a
> guy who would fix every part on the car first and
> the engine last.



YES. Heres why. Because YOU ARE 1 LOUSY MECHANIC!!!! You dont know squat about how the parts work and the subtle tweaks that make a race car. We had a good motor. You dont need all the horsepower in the world when going into turns . You need a great suspension. You need great brakes , great tires, and a driver (coach) that knows when to apply the brakes and the gas.

Geez......I know your are smarter then this. The smartest people in the world still know when to just STFU and learn.

Next year we get a roof and despite the shade.......a lot more sunshine blown up our asses!!!!



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/07/2019 08:41AM by TreasurecoastPhinsfan.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: And if QB is not the number 1 priority, what is?
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: April 07, 2019 01:48PM

Qoute: "We had a good motor."

Finally you admit it. This is still about Tannehill for you.

Who in the world but you thought Tannehill was a good QB? WHY IS HE GONE THEN????


To me it is about THIS coming season and us getting the best QB we can in the draft AND NOT passing on one at 13 to pick a lineman. Linemen can be busts TOO! But I think it's crazy to go there when we are picking at 13 and we dont have a QB. Now if we were picking at 20? And all the 1st roind ranked QBs are gone? Different story.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: And if QB is not the number 1 priority, what is?
Date: April 07, 2019 09:49PM

ChyrenB Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Qoute: "We had a good motor."
>
> Finally you admit it. This is still about
> Tannehill for you.
>
> Who in the world but you thought Tannehill was a
> good QB? WHY IS HE GONE THEN????
>
>

Dude.....The Car Metaphors was ALL YOU. LOL. You cant even be honest for a second. You are so wrong and so defensive. Answer the question posed to you. Stop analyzing every sentence for 1 word to turn into something completely different. Cars need brakes, tires and suspension. Your example was completely WRONG again and you look like a dope ......again. grinning smiley



> To me it is about THIS coming season and us
> getting the best QB we can in the draft AND NOT
> passing on one at 13 to pick a lineman. What if the Best QB is not in the 1st round? why are you fixated on the first round players being the best? Including Linemen? Many great lineman are found in round 3-4-5. Thats why I say screw the 1st round all together. We have to many holes. Trade back.

But thats all you care about. Thats how you gauge everything. The first day of the draft.

Skip it. Who needs it? Grab 3 extra picks and move on. Still grab a great QB like Jackson.Or wait until next season.

Next year we get a roof and despite the shade.......a lot more sunshine blown up our asses!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 2 of 5


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
     
   
Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England
TOP
   
© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.