Places To Watch
HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Patriots owner Robert Kraft charged with solicitation of prostitution, per Florida police
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Patriots owner Robert Kraft charged with solicitation of prostitution, per Florida police
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: March 13, 2019 12:37PM

Yeah, I can see it but the way the rest of the board would be able to would be to copy the link when it is in plain type without the italics and then paste it in their browser and click on go.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Patriots owner Robert Kraft charged with solicitation of prostitution, per Florida police
Date: March 13, 2019 03:04PM

In other words, to see the picture, readers should copy the link from your text of the link and then paste that above into their www place...browser line? (I'm not computer savvy).

Posted by: dolphan4545 ()
Date: March 18, 2019 07:56PM

In that case, I hope he is sufficiently thrilled.

Rick

Posted by: pafinfan ()
Date: March 21, 2019 08:05AM

I see Kraft refused a deal and is saying he is innocent. OK.

But his lawyers are filing a motion to suppress the evidence (tape).

Why is there evidence on an innocent man.

I know and support that he is innocent until proven guilty but I'm just entertained by the whole story.

Date: March 21, 2019 12:52PM

The legal explanation is complicated. There is guilt vs innocence on one hand and constitutional protections on the other hand.

Think of it this way. You don't want the cops beating a confession out of someone. So, using wiretaps that have not been court-sanctioned is also bad. So the law elevates constitutional rights above guilt or innocence in one case. Constitutional protections are more valuable even when dealing with the guilty. That way, the cops won't do it to the innocent.

Posted by: 808phan ()
Date: March 22, 2019 09:31AM

Ya that does sound complicated lol

Posted by: 808phan ()
Date: March 22, 2019 09:37AM

I'd like to add that the whole prostitution subject is complicated. It's regulated and legal in Nevada. But everywhere else, you can meet someone in let's say a bar, find each other attractive then hook up for sex with no exchange of money involved and that's perfectly legal. Quite frankly, I think feel prostitution shouldn't even be illegal provided it doesn't involve human trafficking. After all, it's one of the oldest professions in the world.

Date: March 22, 2019 12:51PM

Ahhhhhhh its too bad you cant post Meme's here. This incident made me laugh harder the the first time I saw Animal House in 77'.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: March 22, 2019 07:52PM

Actually, I agree with you 808. As long as there are no 1) minors or 2) unwilling beings who are being trafficked, it should be just a question of consenting adults. We have far more important things to spend our time on.

Also remember, not too long ago, it was actually a crime for same sex individuals to have sex.

Go a little farther back in time and it was actually a crime for interracial couples to marry or have sex.

So anyone who thinks that it is just common sense to have laws against prostitution, should think again.

Date: March 23, 2019 10:59AM

ChyrenB Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Actually, I agree with you 808. As long as there
> are no 1) minors or 2) unwilling beings who are
> being trafficked, it should be just a question of
> consenting adults. We have far more important
> things to spend our time on.
>
> Also remember, not too long ago, it was actually a
> crime for same sex individuals to have sex.
>
> Go a little farther back in time and it was
> actually a crime for interracial couples to marry
> or have sex.
>
> So anyone who thinks that it is just common sense
> to have laws against prostitution, should think
> again.

Spoken like a true liberal Californian.

How did race or homosexuality get introduced into the conversation?

The owner of the Pat's was arrested for getting a Tugger.....its hysterical. Just enjoy the moment....geez.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: March 23, 2019 12:57PM

Sigh...it's called historical perspective, Treasure. Can I talk to your dad or older brother??? Then afterwards they can explain it to you.

Date: March 23, 2019 07:07PM

Everything just seems to get a historical perspective from you.

Back in 63.... .when I was living in Dallas as as a sharecropper.....lol

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: March 23, 2019 08:49PM

Actually, I didn't get to Dallas until the Spring of 1964, when our class from Oklahoma went on a trip to Six Flags over Texas and our class stopped by the Texas Book Depository.

I was a teenage dishwasher at that time. I worked for fifty cents an hour.

I remember on Saturday November 23, 1963, I went to work and the owner of the restaurant told us all that he knew the cops in Dallas and there was no way Lee Harvey Oswald would live to see a trial.

Date: March 23, 2019 09:41PM

It was incredible. In another 5 to 10 seconds, the motorcade would have dipped under an underpass. How history would have changed.

My projection would have been that the war in Vietnam would have drug out LONGER, not shorter, under Kennedy.

Johnson was a school teacher. Kennedy was from a competitive family which had lost its eldest son to war. No way would have Kennedy pulled back. Probably, Nixon would have lost to Lyndon Johnson in the election of 1968 when Kennedy could not have run for a third term. (Bobby would not have gotten the nomination or probably would not have even run....people were already talking about a family dynasty).

Lyndon would have, at that time, being newly elected in 1968 for the first time, would have resolved the war through negotiations.

Okay, I admit it. I wanted Johnson to win the presidency even in 1960 when he had to accept 2nd place on the ticket. I always had a bias in favor of Texas Senator Johnson and I firmly I believe that he got the worst shake in the history of American politics.

On the top of where he was from, he was, like my father, like my sister and like my son, a teacher.

Date: March 24, 2019 07:31AM

Lol!!!! Your the best. I wish the Miami Dolphins could show the same consistency!grinning smiley

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: March 24, 2019 02:56PM

Speaking of Oklahoma and what you said TC, we have a saying that "When you throw a rock at a pack of dogs...do you know how you can tell which one the rock hit????"

I will leave this question on the board for answers.

Date: March 25, 2019 08:21AM

I was wondering why the frisbee was getting bigger… Then it hit meeye rolling smiley

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: March 25, 2019 01:19PM

TreasurecoastPhinsfan Wrote:
> I was wondering why the frisbee was getting
> bigger… Then it hit meeye rolling smiley

LOL a million times.!!!!!

Right! You can tell which you hit because he will be the one who hollers!!!!!

Thank you for hollering Treasure.hot smiley

Date: March 26, 2019 04:35PM

Was there a point there somewhere? Did that Frisbee hit you too hard?

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: March 26, 2019 08:10PM

You hollered.

Date: March 26, 2019 09:18PM

Actually, we're keeping the board interesting before the draft.

Date: March 27, 2019 02:58AM

Keeping it interesting? Only thing I'm hollering is draft Tyree Jackson.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: March 27, 2019 03:36AM

If we can get that kid QB in the 3rd or 4th round fine.

But no qbs in the first.

Leave that for 2020.

Date: March 27, 2019 05:28AM

samsam3738 Wrote:
> If we can get that kid QB in the 3rd or 4th round
> fine.
>
> But no qbs in the first.
>
> Leave that for 2020.

So your a Tua fan? Jimmy Johnson said hes a cant miss also. What if Tyree works out? He is sooooo strong.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.