Home
THIS SITE
  About Phins.com
  Contact Us
  Staff
TEAM NEWS
  Team Info
  Twitter Feeds
  News Wire
  XML News
  Subscribe using any news reader
  News Articles
  Mobile News
  On Porpoise
GAMES
  Schedule
PERSONNEL
  Roster
  Depth Chart
  Training Camp
  Draft
FOR THE FANS
  Forums
  Places To Watch
  Dolphins Links
  Game Tickets
HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute
  News Archive
  Past Games
  Transactions
  Past Rosters
SUPPORT PHINS.COM
  Dolphins Fan Shop
  Phins.com Apparel
 
-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com
 
  Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Gase to the Jets
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Gase to the Jets
Posted by: captkoi ()
Date: January 15, 2019 01:32PM

samsam3738 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> TreasurecoastPhinsfan Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > samsam3738 Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > All i now is tannehill will soon be the
> > waterboy
> > > for the miami dolphins.
> > >
> > > Right chren?
> > >
> > >
> > > They can also use him to sell fireworks every
> > 4th
> > > of july.
> >
> >
> > You sound so happy Sam about the teams failure.
> > Were you as Giddy when the Pats won yesterday?
>
> Yes iam happy but for another reason:
>
>
> im happy tannehill is finally leaving. That way he
> can stop making every dolphin fan's life
> miserable.

*************************************************
<chuckle> Well, Sam, every Dolphin coach, FO, player, and fan is going to be miserable.

From what I understand, Ross pretty much wants to start all over and if it means a poor record(s) until he gets to where he wants to be, then so be it.

The majority of (long time) veterans are pretty much on their way out, and those that aren't Fins, will (probably) not be signed, as it has been for quite a while.

Buckle your seat belts guys, it's going to be a long and rough ride.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gase to the Jets
Date: January 15, 2019 04:46PM

captkoi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> samsam3738 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > TreasurecoastPhinsfan Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > samsam3738 Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > All i now is tannehill will soon be the
> > > waterboy
> > > > for the miami dolphins.
> > > >
> > > > Right chren?
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > They can also use him to sell fireworks
> every
> > > 4th
> > > > of july.
> > >
> > >
> > > You sound so happy Sam about the teams
> failure.
> > > Were you as Giddy when the Pats won
> yesterday?
> >
> > Yes iam happy but for another reason:
> >
> >
> > im happy tannehill is finally leaving. That way
> he
> > can stop making every dolphin fan's life
> > miserable.
>
> *************************************************
> Well, Sam, every Dolphin coach, FO, player, and
> fan is going to be miserable.
>
> From what I understand, Ross pretty much wants to
> start all over and if it means a poor record(s)
> until he gets to where he wants to be, then so be
> it.
>
> The majority of (long time) veterans are pretty
> much on their way out, and those that aren't Fins,
> will (probably) not be signed, as it has been for
> quite a while.
>
> Buckle your seat belts guys, it's going to be a
> long and rough ride.



Oh no......we are going to draft a New QB and be instant champions. Wait and see... Sam says so!

Next year we get a roof and despite the shade.......a lot more sunshine blown up our asses!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gase to the Jets
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: January 15, 2019 05:40PM

Treasure, my response to you did not appear. You could see it was previously blank. I hope you were merely using a play on words when you said I was speechless.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/16/2019 01:16PM by ChyrenB.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gase to the Jets
Date: January 16, 2019 06:48AM

Wow. CHYRENE speechless! Whats next? Snow shovels in Miami?

Next year we get a roof and despite the shade.......a lot more sunshine blown up our asses!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gase to the Jets
Date: January 16, 2019 07:42AM

Wow. CHYRENE speechless! Whats next? Snow shovels in Miami?grinning smiley

Next year we get a roof and despite the shade.......a lot more sunshine blown up our asses!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gase to the Jets
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: January 16, 2019 08:14AM

We need a good qb and a good team. If you have neither we cannot win or make playoffs.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gase to the Jets
Posted by: Grimey13 ()
Date: January 16, 2019 08:44AM

samsam3738 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We need a good qb and a good team. If you have
> neither we cannot win or make playoffs.


Correct!!! We do need a good team which includes a QB. No reason to single that position out. Getting a "good" QB does not constitute a good team. Eli has 2 rings and his team stunk. Big Ben has multiple and his team didn't make the playoffs. Matt Ryan didn't make the playoffs. Aaron Rodgers didn't make the playoffs.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gase to the Jets
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: January 16, 2019 02:47PM

We're not arguing with anything you just said, Grimey. It was spot on.

But there's a difference between saying all the blame is on the QB which we are NOT saying and that Quarterback is NOT EVEN PART of the problem, which Treasure is saying.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gase to the Jets
Date: January 16, 2019 04:32PM

ChyrenB Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We're not arguing with anything you just said,
> Grimey. It was spot on.
>
> But there's a difference between saying all the
> blame is on the QB which we are NOT saying and
> that Quarterback is NOT EVEN PART of the problem,
> which Treasure is saying.

The one issue I have with you Chyrene is you always seem to know what others are saying. Sam Sam , me and many others....you twist , mis interpret things to fit your opinions. TIP: just say what Chyrene wants to say. Leave others out of it.

That said you couldnt be more wrong. YOU DONT PUT ALL THE BLAME ON THE QB!? Holy shit.....you practically blamed Tannehill for Hurricane Michael and the fires in California even when he was hurt and didnt play.

All I ever said and i think I know what I mean better then you) was Tannehill won when he had a oline and support.
Drafting a first round QB wont solve a goddamn thing. Not if you dont draft quality healthy players.

Next year we get a roof and despite the shade.......a lot more sunshine blown up our asses!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gase to the Jets
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: January 16, 2019 09:52PM

TreasurecoastPhinsfan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ChyrenB Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > We're not arguing with anything you just said,
> > Grimey. It was spot on.
> >
> > But there's a difference between saying all the
> > blame is on the QB which we are NOT saying and
> > that Quarterback is NOT EVEN PART of the
> problem,
> > which Treasure is saying.
>
> The one issue I have with you Chyrene is you
> always seem to know what others are saying. Sam
> Sam , me and many others....you twist , mis
> interpret things to fit your opinions. TIP: just
> say what Chyrene wants to say. Leave others out of
> it.

Okay, I'll try.

>
> That said you couldnt be more wrong. YOU DONT PUT
> ALL THE BLAME ON THE QB!? Holy shit.....you
> practically blamed Tannehill for Hurricane Michael
> and the fires in California even when he was hurt
> and didnt play.

RESPONSE: How can anybody possibly deny that Tannehill was at fault in both of those incidents??????

>
> All I ever said and i think I know what I mean
> better then you) was Tannehill won when he had a
> oline and support.

RESPONSE: I think he won when Gase began to realize that he played better OUT of the pocket and began to swing him out but it was too late.


> Drafting a first round QB wont solve a goddamn
> thing. Not if you dont draft quality healthy
> players.

RESPONSE: Too late. The 2018 draft class was like the 2011 draft class.

Probably won't be more than 1 or 2 QBs in the 2019 class that could compare with QBs in both those classes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gase to the Jets
Date: January 17, 2019 02:24AM

RESPONSE: Too late. The 2018 draft class was like the 2011 draft class.


Only 1 superbowl winner from that draft class. Seattle, and Russell was taken in the 3rd round.

Hows Luck doing? Not much Luck huh? eye rolling smiley

Best QB class of all time....83' 1 Superbowl winner. So basically any draft with a SB winner is equal IMO.

2018 Has shown zippo. Tannehill was on a 3 game winning streak until his oline fell apart.

A new Rookie signals do over....but he will need way more support than Tannehill got.

Next year we get a roof and despite the shade.......a lot more sunshine blown up our asses!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gase to the Jets
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: January 17, 2019 04:07AM

As far as luck...

Id give anything to be in the second round of the playoffs.

We havent been in the second round since fiedler.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gase to the Jets
Date: January 17, 2019 10:49AM

samsam3738 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> As far as luck...
>
> Id give anything to be in the second round of the
> playoffs.
>
> We havent been in the second round since fiedler.


My god you are so full of it. I mean there are flies on your forehead from all the bullshit.

Just a few weeks ago you were stating we needed to lose more to get a better draftpick.now your claiming you wish we were in the playoffs? eye rolling smiley lol

Next year we get a roof and despite the shade.......a lot more sunshine blown up our asses!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gase to the Jets
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: January 17, 2019 12:03PM

Two different statements at two different tmes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gase to the Jets
Date: January 17, 2019 02:20PM

ChyrenB Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Two different statements at two different tmes.


Lol!!!! Stall #3 at the Tex Mex all you can eat burrito bowl bathroom doesnt reek as much as that statement.

Next year we get a roof and despite the shade.......a lot more sunshine blown up our asses!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gase to the Jets
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: January 17, 2019 03:58PM

Chuckle, chuckle.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gase to the Jets
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: January 18, 2019 04:44AM

And we were never in the playoffs with the wet firecracker.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gase to the Jets
Date: January 18, 2019 04:51AM

samsam3738 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> And we were never in the playoffs with the wet
> firecracker.


2016 he had a fantastic season before he was injured and we did make the playoffs. You sound so happy Sam . Thats great but you are 1 shitty shitty fan. The worst. Then again you live across the street from the stadium and never went to 1 game......you have never seen Tannehill. Sad.

Go Dolphins!

Next year we get a roof and despite the shade.......a lot more sunshine blown up our asses!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gase to the Jets
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: January 18, 2019 05:40AM

TreasurecoastPhinsfan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> samsam3738 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > And we were never in the playoffs with the wet
> > firecracker.
>
>
> 2016 he had a fantastic season before he was
> injured and we did make the playoffs. You sound
> so happy Sam . Thats great but you are 1 shitty
> shitty fan. The worst. Then again you live across
> the street from the stadium and never went to 1
> game......you have never seen Tannehill. Sad.
>
> Go Dolphins!


And you looking like a moron going to the games and spending 500 dollars on this $H!TTY team when you know they going to lose...No hope whatsoever.

You even agree with me on this when you said you aint going no more and spend that kind of money on them.You agreed. You are!!!!!!!!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gase to the Jets
Date: January 18, 2019 08:11AM

I was at the Bears game. WE WON in OT.
Fantastic. I agreed i wouldn't spend money on them because of the kneeling. NOTHING to do with thier record. You never give them a chance, you never see the positives. Basically YOU are a wet firecracker of a fan. Enjoy that draft! One day you get excited. Do you wear pants when you watch it?

Next year we get a roof and despite the shade.......a lot more sunshine blown up our asses!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gase to the Jets
Posted by: 808phan ()
Date: January 18, 2019 09:18AM

God I love this place...Epic entertainment for sure smiling smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gase to the Jets
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: January 18, 2019 09:51AM

NAAAAHHHH the game you went to we got beat up really bad. Then you starting complaining of how you were never going to spend money again like that to see them lose.

Don't lie.

You agreed with me. You is.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gase to the Jets
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: January 19, 2019 10:09PM

Wow. It actually happened. I thought the thread was in jest. The Jets are really Jesters,

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gase to the Jets
Date: January 20, 2019 03:11AM

samsam3738 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> NAAAAHHHH the game you went to we got beat up
> really bad. Then you starting complaining of how
> you were never going to spend money again like
> that to see them lose.
>
> Don't lie.
>
> You agreed with me. You is.

You get to watch your boy Tom Brady tonight. Dont hurt yourself. Switch hands.

Next year we get a roof and despite the shade.......a lot more sunshine blown up our asses!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
     
   
Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England
TOP
   
© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.