HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Phins-cinci game thread
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Phins-cinci game thread
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: October 07, 2018 08:43AM

Go phins

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Phins-cinci game thread
Posted by: NJ Dolfan ()
Date: October 07, 2018 09:10AM

I'm pleasantly surprised with the level of play given all the injuries we have.

Date: October 07, 2018 09:29AM

We have always matched up well against cinci.

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: October 07, 2018 10:18AM

Drake.

Date: October 07, 2018 10:34AM

Date: October 07, 2018 10:46AM

We have no qb. A wr turned qb wont make it happen. Tannehill is a wet behind the ears firecracker.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/07/2018 10:47AM by samsam3738.

Posted by: NJ Dolfan ()
Date: October 07, 2018 10:49AM

Un-freakn' believable......

I know we have backups for backups, but geez.... O just sputters and the D turns into a sieve.

We gotta stop all these stupid penalties too..

Posted by: Fins72 ()
Date: October 07, 2018 10:51AM

Gase sucks. For all of his arrogant bullshit, at the end of the day, he sucks. His play calling is a joke. You're up big have a 3rd and 1 and Tannehill throws deep to a covered Kenny Stills. Three and out and you're punting.

Tannenbaum and Grier suck. This roster sucks. The lack of depth sucks. That's on them

Ross sucks because at the end of this season (which will likely be 6 wins or less) he'll not do a damn thing and keep Tannenbaum, Grier, and Gase around for one more year.

Oh, and Tannehill sucks too. He looks like a spastic idiot the moment any pressure is on him. Thanks Miami for ruining yet another Sunday.

Posted by: KB ()
Date: October 07, 2018 10:57AM

Tannehill has no killer instinct and little to no leadership qualities. Gase sucks. I’m so sick of the old get-a-lead-and-sit-on-it-with-off-tackle-runs-and-screen-passes game pan I could scream. Truthfully we could have easily lost to Tenn. for the same reason. He and staff have no idea how to make game time adjustments. Neither he nor Tannehill can rally the team when it starts going south...Man, the old saying is as true as ever...Dolphins make me cry.

Posted by: colonel ()
Date: October 07, 2018 10:58AM

The O-line, no depth whatsoever so it's no surprise this game went south. Gase is a horrible play caller. The team is headed for another dismal season. angry smiley

Date: October 07, 2018 11:07AM

Back to draft wishing.

Posted by: Fins72 ()
Date: October 07, 2018 11:11AM

colonel Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The O-line, no depth whatsoever so it's no
> surprise this game went south. Gase is a horrible
> play caller. The team is headed for another
> dismal season. angry smiley

I said it before the season started, the talent level on this team dropped precipitously. Pouncey to Kilgore was bad enough, but to have a bad center backed up by an even worse one is inexcusable. Larsen stinks. Davis stinks. It's not like this should be a surprise to them. They had Larsen last year and he stunk. They had Davis last year and he stunk. Tannenbaum and Grier have completely destroyed this roster and Gase's play calls make a bad situation even worse. I'm on board with whoever on this board said things won't get any better until Ross sells the team. Ross is a BOOB who hasn't made a correct hiring decision since he bought the team. Until he sells, I have no hope for this team.

Posted by: Ken ()
Date: October 07, 2018 12:03PM

Today was complete letdown...27 unanswered points...sheesh. Defense hung out on the field too long.

Posted by: 808phan ()
Date: October 07, 2018 04:15PM

Glad I didn't build up my hopes for this one. Too much incompetence to go around from the FO to the coaching to the players. I see no light at the end of the tunnel anytime soon for this team to win consistantly.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.