HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Fauk to ir.
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Fauk to ir.
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: October 05, 2018 12:49PM

Fractured wrist. A qb with a fractured wrist in practice? Lol. Very convenient so nobody picks him up as free agent so he goes to ir....tannehills replacement next year...he just dont know plays yet.

Tannehill is just not that smart. He stays in the pocket like a deer in the headlights....Gets sacked over and over.....He keeps staying in the pocket.....keeps getting sacked.....And just doesn't try to make things happen with his feet.

Again maybe tannehill is just not that smart.

Every single time there is a big game he just stinks it up. There is just no fight in him to take this here team to the next level.

Prove me wrong tannehill.

GO PHINS.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/05/2018 01:23PM by samsam3738.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fauk to ir.
Posted by: Ken ()
Date: October 05, 2018 02:40PM

You guys sure love to beat this dead horse. RT averages a throw in 2.5 seconds this season...one of the very quickest in the league. He is not holding the ball too long routinely. He is not getting good enough protection since Sitton went out and especially since we added Kilgore to IR.

That said, until we fix our inability to run the ball (better blocking) and our receivers start getting open again (better effort and execution along with and better play calls) going forward, we will see RT having to hold the ball longer than anyone would like. Cant throw it away every play and he cant run it himself every play either.

Date: October 05, 2018 10:33PM

Hmmmmmmmmm.eye rolling smiley So another QB from this famed cant miss QB draft goes down and you and your warped mind conjure up a convenient this latest batch of denial? Lol...……

You hate Ryan Tannehill more then you love the Dolphins. Tanny has nothing to Prove to you......its your draft class that's letting you down. spinning smiley sticking its tongue outgrinning smiley

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: October 05, 2018 10:56PM

Good to see you back, Treasure. Treasure, you are a romantic in the classical sense of the word. In that you can always be counted on to keep fighting for your position.

LOL. Falk was probably the last of that QB class drafted.

and it's not like he's had a season of failure. He goes in and doesn't do that badly for a portion of a game and then gets injured.

And, LOL, to you it is proof that the whole class was doo doo. LOL. Luv ya, Treasure.

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: October 06, 2018 06:05AM

Tannehill has everything to prove to every fan....and he hasnt proven a thing yet.

Date: October 06, 2018 08:58AM

How did Falk getting hurt become Anything to do with Ryan Tannehill?

Was he responsible for the hurricane that hit the Carolinas also? That SOB......

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: October 06, 2018 11:07AM

He may not have had anything to do with Falk getting hurt but he was DAMN SURE responsible for that hurricane.

Date: October 06, 2018 12:29PM

But seriously, Treasure. Your favorite phrase has been that Sam and I are wishing (when we were only predicting) injury on Tannehill yet here you definitely seem to be boasting about the injury to Falk.

Date: October 06, 2018 02:59PM

Huh? I didnt start the thread. You really do make it up as you go along. Im going to call you CNN from now on......

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: October 06, 2018 03:32PM

Therefore, can I call you Fox News????????

Can I??????? Huh? Huh? Huh?????????????

If we both do that to each other, then most readers would look upon my posts as being more objective.

Who OWNS CNN???? I don't know. Few people know.

But we all know the owners of the Fox Broadcasting Network and Fox News. Sexual molesters and gun nuts.

Date: October 06, 2018 06:00PM

Oh, just Fauk it.

Posted by: dolphan4545 ()
Date: October 08, 2018 08:33PM

We could improve our run blocking by bringing up Isaac Asiata from the practice squad, he has a reputation as a good run blocker, the "road grader" type. However, he's not a particularly effective pass blocker, so I don't see Gase bringing him up anytime soon.

Rick

Posted by: dolphan4545 ()
Date: October 08, 2018 08:38PM

Y'all know that the guy's name is Luke Falk, don't you?

Rick

Date: October 08, 2018 11:09PM

Occasionally, posters misspell. We let it slide and don't call attention to it.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.