Home
THIS SITE
  About Phins.com
  Contact Us
  Staff
TEAM NEWS
  Team Info
  Twitter Feeds
  News Wire
  XML News
  Subscribe using any news reader
  News Articles
  Mobile News
  On Porpoise
GAMES
  Schedule
PERSONNEL
  Roster
  Depth Chart
  Training Camp
  Draft
FOR THE FANS
  Forums
  Places To Watch
  Dolphins Links
  Game Tickets
HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute
  News Archive
  Past Games
  Transactions
  Past Rosters
SUPPORT PHINS.COM
  Dolphins Fan Shop
  Phins.com Apparel
 
-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com
 
  Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Dolphins Claim Luke faulk.
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Dolphins Claim Luke faulk.
Date: September 29, 2018 01:34PM

ChyrenB Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> But TC, what's your theory on the reason that the
> Dolphins claimed Falk.


QBs are what Gase specializes in. He had all to gain nothing to lose. Falk cost him nothing.i believe Miami was the only team that even requested a pre draft visit. So Gase claimed him

.why are you trying to look into this as anything but another rooster move?
QBs get hurt all the time.
Oisweiler could be a draft pick next year from another team that needs one if Falk proves he can play 3rd string.....

Next year we get a roof and despite the shade.......a lot more sunshine blown up our asses!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dolphins Claim Luke faulk.
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: September 29, 2018 03:35PM

LOL, TC, you're missing the jab. The point is NOT what the move means to me or Sam. The point is whether it frightens you. LOL.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dolphins Claim Luke faulk.
Posted by: dolphan4545 ()
Date: September 29, 2018 07:01PM

JC Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> samsam3738 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Oh and i say it again i supported him everytime
> he
> > did good...called him a wet firecracker when he
> > stunk. Its part of been a fan.
>
>
> It's part of being a FAIR WEATHER fan. Which is
> still better than not being a fan at all.

No, a fair weather fan is one who always jumps around to follow the team of the day. I think he's been a bit rough on Tannehill at times, but he never did that.

Rick

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dolphins Claim Luke faulk.
Posted by: dolphan4545 ()
Date: September 29, 2018 07:15PM

samsam3738 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> And dont even try to say....that they have no
> talent because they are supertalented and have
> great future with their teams.

Supertalented?!? All of them? Not very likely, and certainly not in the fourth game of their rookie season. The biggest bust of all time (except maybe for 'The Boz') -Ryan Leaf- looked pretty good in the first four games of his career- but four games does not a season-or a career-make.

Rick

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dolphins Claim Luke faulk.
Date: September 29, 2018 07:29PM

ChyrenB Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> LOL, TC, you're missing the jab. The point is NOT
> what the move means to me or Sam. The point is
> whether it frightens you. LOL.


Yeah....im so afraid Falk is gonna replace Tannehill....eye rolling smiley

Just admit it. You both acted like spoiled children who didnt get what they wanted for Christmas.

This QB class is nothing like you claimed. Worked out great for us because it left a great player like Micah open for us.

Next year we get a roof and despite the shade.......a lot more sunshine blown up our asses!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dolphins Claim Luke faulk.
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: September 29, 2018 08:01PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dolphins Claim Luke faulk.
Posted by: dolphan4545 ()
Date: September 29, 2018 08:12PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dolphins Claim Luke faulk.
Date: September 30, 2018 04:52AM

ChyrenB Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Quote: This QB class is nothing like you claimed.
>
> Do you really think you can make that assessment
> about 5 or so 1st round QBs in the 2018 draft
> based on three games???????????????????


ONLY because you claimed instant success if we just pick 1 of these cant miss Canton bound shotgun arms.

They other claim you made was Tanny was damaged goods. I believe he's run more yards then Frank Gore at this point. drinking smiley

Next year we get a roof and despite the shade.......a lot more sunshine blown up our asses!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dolphins Claim Luke faulk.
Posted by: JC ()
Date: September 30, 2018 06:07AM

dolphan4545 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> JC Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > samsam3738 Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Oh and i say it again i supported him
> everytime
> > he
> > > did good...called him a wet firecracker when
> he
> > > stunk. Its part of been a fan.
> >
> >
> > It's part of being a FAIR WEATHER fan. Which is
> > still better than not being a fan at all.
>
> No, a fair weather fan is one who always jumps
> around to follow the team of the day. I think he's
> been a bit rough on Tannehill at times, but he
> never did that.


Nah, that's called a Bandwagon-Jumper fan spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

BTW I don't really question SamSam being a fan. He's been on this board consistently, for years.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dolphins Claim Luke faulk.
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: September 30, 2018 06:40AM

dolphan4545 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ChyrenB Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Quote: This QB class is nothing like you
> claimed.
> >
> > Do you really think you can make that
> assessment
> > about 5 or so 1st round QBs in the 2018 draft
> > based on three games???????????????????
>
> I don't know, it kind of depends on what you
> claimed. But nobody can make an assessment on a
> player, much less a group of players, positive or
> negative, only three games into their careers.

I still think they are talented but also i got to agree its only 3 games.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dolphins Claim Luke faulk.
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: September 30, 2018 06:54AM

JC Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> dolphan4545 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > JC Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > samsam3738 Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Oh and i say it again i supported him
> > everytime
> > > he
> > > > did good...called him a wet firecracker
> when
> > he
> > > > stunk. Its part of been a fan.
> > >
> > >
> > > It's part of being a FAIR WEATHER fan. Which
> is
> > > still better than not being a fan at all.
> >
> > No, a fair weather fan is one who always jumps
> > around to follow the team of the day. I think
> he's
> > been a bit rough on Tannehill at times, but he
> > never did that.
>
>
> Nah, that's called a Bandwagon-Jumper fan spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
>
> BTW I don't really question SamSam being a fan.
> He's been on this board consistently, for years.


JC you can call me whatever you like but i still love my phins and wouldnt change them for any other team.

Unless i go live to NY.....OUCH.

I went to NY with wife about a year ago....I truly hate riding those trains everywhere. We rode taxicabs to china town and the casino over there....You have to have a pocket full of dough in order to survive over there. 50 bucks taxicabs are expensive man...Didnt like it at all. Stayed in a hotel at manhattan close to china town.

We walked for hours through downtown....Ate chinnese korean and pasta fish etc.

Overall it wasnt that bad but i trully dont like new york at all.

BTW Even if i go live to new york id still be a phin fanatic.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dolphins Claim Luke faulk.
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: September 30, 2018 08:04AM

dolphan4545 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ChyrenB Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Quote: This QB class is nothing like you
> claimed.
> >
> > Do you really think you can make that
> assessment
> > about 5 or so 1st round QBs in the 2018 draft
> > based on three games???????????????????
>
> I don't know, it kind of depends on what you
> claimed. But nobody can make an assessment on a
> player, much less a group of players, positive or
> negative, only three games into their careers.

THAT'S MY POINT to Treasure.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dolphins Claim Luke faulk.
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: September 30, 2018 08:08AM

ChyrenB Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> dolphan4545 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > ChyrenB Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Quote: This QB class is nothing like you
> > claimed.
> > >
> > > Do you really think you can make that
> > assessment
> > > about 5 or so 1st round QBs in the 2018 draft
> > > based on three games???????????????????
> >
> > I don't know, it kind of depends on what you
> > claimed. But nobody can make an assessment on a
> > player, much less a group of players, positive
> or
> > negative, only three games into their careers.
>
> THAT'S MY POINT to Treasure.


TCPF Claims them as busts after 3 games.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dolphins Claim Luke faulk.
Posted by: Ken ()
Date: October 01, 2018 08:19AM

I think our front office was mostly correct on this QB class. Mayfield and Darnold were the only two that were worth consideration. I say mostly because I like the things Falk brings to the table but there is no way I would have taken him in the top of the first round.

The facts are that we WILL have to draft a sucessor QB in the next 2-3 seasons. This is true even if RT plays longer than that.

The problem with Darnold however is that he threw a lot of picks in college...that usually carries over...and so far, it has.

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
     
   
Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England
TOP
   
© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.