HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          stadium
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
stadium
Posted by: fiedlerhater ()
Date: June 16, 2018 06:57PM

Hello all, a new season is close at hand. I hope this is our year for sure. I have a couple questions for anyone who can help me out. I am finally going to a home game after 40yrs!! I live in NJ and go to games up here but am finally making it!! any advice for hotels near the stadium and does anyone know if they do tours there?? Its the bills game in December. Thanks all.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: stadium
Posted by: JC ()
Date: June 17, 2018 06:29PM

I'm sorry I can't help. Although I have been lucky enough to attend a game every few years, I stay with family who live in the area so I can't help too much about hotels.

I also have not been in the stadium since the latest renovations so I'm not sure about the tours. They SHOULD do them! Maybe give them a call if nobody responds here.

Good luck!

Posted by: toko34 ()
Date: June 19, 2018 01:20PM

The neighborhood of where Hard Rock Stadium is or Miami Gardens- isn't all too great, I don't recommend staying there. It'd be better to stay near the beach (if you are into that) and just get to the stadium early on game day. If you want to be close to the stadium at all costs- another option to look at is Miami Lakes-but it's really far inland and the only thing there is Shula's Steakhouse.

Hollywood Beach, North Beach (do not confuse with North Miami Beach) in Miami- or even Fort Lauderdale Beach are good options. I absolutely implore you to avoid staying on South Beach-although you may want to see/visit it.

Try an AirBNB- usually a much better deal and way more comfortable than Hotels.

Posted by: fiedlerhater ()
Date: June 20, 2018 06:39PM

thank you for all the imput guys. appreciate it

Posted by: JC ()
Date: June 21, 2018 06:19PM

Good recs Toko. Hopefully others will have more.

I want add just one more bit: last time I was down that way, I noticed a couple hotels north of the stadium. I believe it might have been the town of Plantation.

Basically, if you take 27th Ave northward from the stadium, cross into Broward County, then the road becomes known as "University Drive." The Dolphins HQ is up that way, in Davie. North of that, I saw a hotel or two in the Plantation are. Nothing fancy or even desirable necessarily, but possibly an option if the Beach area doesn't end up being in your plans. I wish I could remember more specifically, but I just recall when driving around that way "hey I could stay here next time" .

Hopefully more will chime in about this. Have a great time.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.