Home
THIS SITE
  About Phins.com
  Contact Us
  Staff
TEAM NEWS
  Team Info
  Twitter Feeds
  News Wire
  XML News
  Subscribe using any news reader
  News Articles
  Mobile News
  On Porpoise
GAMES
  Schedule
PERSONNEL
  Roster
  Depth Chart
  Training Camp
  Draft
FOR THE FANS
  Forums
  Places To Watch
  Dolphins Links
  Game Tickets
HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute
  News Archive
  Past Games
  Transactions
  Past Rosters
SUPPORT PHINS.COM
  Dolphins Fan Shop
  Phins.com Apparel
 
-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com
 
  Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          some clarity please??
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Pages: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: some clarity please??
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: May 19, 2018 09:17PM

Well I'm certainly not fooling you into looking at it normally like the guy is only one
hit away from a wheelchair.

And I would hate that to happen to the first Texoman to make it big in the NFL.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/19/2018 09:27PM by ChyrenB.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: some clarity please??
Posted by: Grimey13 ()
Date: May 20, 2018 02:26AM

With your rational, anyone in the league is one hit away from a wheelchair. You are just hell bent on that being Tanne. What makes him different from anyone else in the league? Has he had multiple surgeries on his knees? Has he been plagued with injury his entire career?

Its like you want him to go down just so you can be right. Like tcpf said, you care more about being right than the team having success.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: some clarity please??
Date: May 20, 2018 06:59AM

BINGO Grimey. It's sad when people put being right over everything else.....thumbs down

Next year we get a roof and despite the shade.......a lot more sunshine blown up our asses!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: some clarity please??
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: May 20, 2018 11:26AM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: some clarity please??
Date: May 20, 2018 12:35PM

OR A QB with experience and a 100% QB rating and 4000+ yrs a season over some rookie.

The only thing DUH here is it's quite obvious to everyone here but yourself you want Tannehill gone. You "believe" he will go down. You wanted a QB in the draft to root for.You didn't get it so now you just want him to fail period. Your living for that when Tanny gets hurt so you can say "I TOLD YOU SO".YOU even said your "entitled " to it.eye rolling smiley That's really disturbing bro.

Next year we get a roof and despite the shade.......a lot more sunshine blown up our asses!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: some clarity please??
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: May 20, 2018 02:28PM

No I want to see the Dolphins win the Superbowl and don't care who is QB. I think, though I'm not as sure of it, that you feel exactly the same way. Now as to what I BELIEVE will happen as opposed to what YOU believe will happen.......well therein lies the rub.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: some clarity please??
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: May 20, 2018 03:37PM

LOL. "Entitled" huh? Hey listen, before I transferred to the criminal division, I was in the Public Welfare section and it was my job to fight those claims of entitlement. Any one of those claimants would punch you if they heard you say I was on their side. LOL.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: some clarity please??
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: May 20, 2018 05:46PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: some clarity please??
Date: May 21, 2018 12:44AM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: some clarity please??
Date: May 21, 2018 12:56AM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: some clarity please??
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: May 21, 2018 04:50AM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: some clarity please??
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: May 21, 2018 05:11AM

And you tcpf continue to say me and chren want tannehill to be injured again....

You see thats the different between you and us...

We dont mind winning a superbowl with any qb....We want the whole team to be successfull....We dont care who the qb is. As long as we win.


You on the other hand, would'nt be able to stand it if the phins win a superbowl with any other qb other than tannehill. Your whole world will come to an end if .......god forbid......Tannehill cant play for any reason and the dolphins are able to be successfull in any kind of way without him.

You are so in love with him you even lie and tell people we want tannehill injured again . Which is of course a fabricated lie by only you.

The dolphins have the worse depth as a team in the entire NFL. But Since you are blindly in love with tannehill, you cannot see that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: some clarity please??
Posted by: dolphan4545 ()
Date: May 21, 2018 11:13AM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: some clarity please??
Posted by: dolphan4545 ()
Date: May 21, 2018 11:33AM

"And I would hate that to happen to the first Texoman to make it big in the NFL."

According to his reputation, I think Sammy Baugh would violently disagree with you.

Rick

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: some clarity please??
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: May 21, 2018 12:01PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: some clarity please??
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: May 21, 2018 12:09PM

JC, the edit function is not working.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: some clarity please??
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: May 21, 2018 12:10PM

And just after I posted that after playing with it for 10 minutes, it worked.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: some clarity please??
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: May 21, 2018 05:12PM

And just how pray tell, when not even a single PRE season game has been played have you any evidence.....let alone have you PROVEN, that Tanny will even be back or make it through the season, let alone be something like an all Pro.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: some clarity please??
Posted by: JC ()
Date: May 21, 2018 05:46PM

ChyrenB Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> And just after I posted that after playing with it
> for 10 minutes, it worked.


OK, that's good to know. Sometimes there are delays in general with posts/edits etc. It happens to me regularly. I've found that refreshing/reloading the page once or twice will get it to appear sometimes.

Oh, and I'm happy to report that the Delete function is working just fine as well.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: some clarity please??
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: May 21, 2018 05:51PM

Hee, hee.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: some clarity please??
Posted by: dolphan4545 ()
Date: May 21, 2018 06:34PM

"Oh, and I'm happy to report that the Delete function is working just fine as well."

{Snicker!}

Rick

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: some clarity please??
Posted by: dolphan4545 ()
Date: May 21, 2018 06:37PM

ChyrenB Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> And just how pray tell, when not even a single PRE
> season game has been played have you any
> evidence.....let alone have you PROVEN, that Tanny
> will even be back or make it through the season,
> let alone be something like an all Pro.

He doesn't. None of us do. Some of us are just hoping he's healthy and that he stays that way.

Rick

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: some clarity please??
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: May 21, 2018 07:32PM

I am one but only with the proviso that he is 100%. But I have often said that he stinks when forced to stay in the pocket. Soooooooo... If that means he has to run and gun, the risk is higher.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: some clarity please??
Date: May 22, 2018 06:07AM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: some clarity please??
Posted by: Grimey13 ()
Date: May 22, 2018 07:41AM

Chyren...I actually never said that those QB's would not getting drafted before Miami picked. I actually thought the opposite. I knew they would be gone and I didn't want us to trade up to get one. Just because they were taken in the first 10 picks does not mean that was smart for any team.

Honestly if one fell to us I would not have been upset. I just think we were better off not doing that.

I know you want the best for the phins deep down and really would love to see tanne behind center and healthy. Lets all hope for that. He is a full participant on OTA's...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: some clarity please??
Posted by: captkoi ()
Date: May 22, 2018 09:31AM

TreasurecoastPhinsfan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ChyrenB Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > And just how pray tell, when not even a single
> PRE
> > season game has been played have you any
> > evidence.....let alone have you PROVEN, that
> Tanny
> > will even be back or make it through the
> season,
> > let alone be something like an all Pro.
>
>
> All Pro? Never said that. I'd settle for starting
> all 16 games.
>
> How do I know? Coach Gase didn't take a QB in the
> draft did he? He choose to build the team around
> Tannehill. That to me speaks volumes.He's the one
> that spends days with him. Knows his progress,
>
> When Philbin made Tannehill take a knee before the
> half when we were behind , that pissed me off
> more then you know. Watching Chad Henne behind
> center for yrs disgusted me. That big Oaf was just
> going through morions. Play after play.....he
> jumped higher then Saprano when we got a field
> Goal. Very bad time to be a Dolphan. The Worst.
>
> You claim 'm a Tannehill Lover , and I guess I am.
> Because he's exciting. He's taken more hits then
> any other QB because he's always trying to make
> something happen. He runs and aint afraid of
> nobody. Yes That finally bit him , but it took 6
> yrs. Watching him cry on the sideline becuase he
> wanted to play broke my heart.
> He didnt get surgery because he wanted to play. He
> was finally given a chance with Gase to succeed.
> To use a baseball analogy....Tannehill might not
> have hit homeruns , But You never caught him
> trying to get a walk to first base either. He was
> always swinging.
>
> Gase Let Landry go. I've had time to think about
> it. Very athletic receiver, passionate. But he
> drew penalties and other teams enjoyed firing him
> up. He was a loose cannon. I still prefer we kept
> him but if you look at his style of play its
> exactly what some talented Tall athletic Tight
> ends could fix.
>
> He added some veteran slot receivers, the line
> could still use some depth but I'm glad Pouncy is
> gone.
>
> Added Frank Gore for 3rd downs......Gase has a
> plan. And hes willing to roll all the Dice on
> Tannehill. That to me speaks volume for his health
> and conditioning.
>
> And if not? I love the ballsy move. I love the
> sprit and the passion behind the call . He's not
> playing it safe. GASE is swinging for the fences
> and thats why I watch professional sports.
>
> Ever see the movie invincible? New Coach Dick
> Vermiel put his job on the line for Vince Papale.
> Its what makes great moments in sports.
>
> Your entitled to root for whoever , whatever. I
> choose to believe. I'm a Miami Dolphins fan. You
> could be remembering this comeback right up with
> the 73 season . Go Dolphins!

********************************************************

"He runs and aint afraid of nobody. Yes, that finally bit him..."

He wasn't running when C. Cambell crashed into his knee. In fact, RT had already released the ball when he was hit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: some clarity please??
Posted by: Ken ()
Date: May 22, 2018 11:14PM

TreasurecoastPhinsfan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
Watching him cry on the sideline becuase he
> wanted to play broke my heart.
> He didnt get surgery because he wanted to play.

No, RT didn't get the surgery because his doctors as well as second opinions from other doctors told him that the knee would be just as stable and strong if he didn't get the surgery and simply rehabbed it.

Any one of us would have opted to forego the surgery under the advice of multiple doctors saying it was not necessary.

Turned out the doctors were wrong but you can't blame RT for listening to them.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: some clarity please??
Date: May 23, 2018 12:07PM

Sure. But Ryan took the road of less resistance. He didn't want surgery....but the Drs just made it easier for him to Not get it .

He wanted to play. He wants it now more then ever.

Next year we get a roof and despite the shade.......a lot more sunshine blown up our asses!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
     
   
Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England
TOP
   
© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.