Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Josh Allen stat comparison
Re: Josh Allen stat comparison
Date: April 25, 2018 06:26AM

ChyrenB Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You're in love, Treasure.

Only with the Idea of extra draft picks. If there was a way to get a ton of picks and get a Quality QB in all ears. We are in no position to move up or waste a top 11th overall on a QB.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: fiedlerhater ()
Date: April 25, 2018 01:13PM

Dear Lord, does anyone actually believe tranny will get us into the second round of the playoffs, let alone a superbowl??? I have no idea which qb could do it considering our pathetic team and coach who by the way is supposedly a qb guru.... after all these yrs tanny just doesnt have it..ON this team, maybe a west coast team with players maybe even minnesota but with team no. Argument can be had to get better players around him understandable. but why switch 30 players when you can just switch one?? and for the money this guy makes holy shit we could get alot of better players. I want this team to go all the way and I love the players except a few jackasses, but i think it will be a long year again with 100 excuses already lined up.

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: April 25, 2018 01:21PM

Hey! Stop making sense.

Date: April 25, 2018 02:36PM

LMAO, i am trying chyren. Ok lets not make sense now, lets stick with the qb that was a wr all but 4 games, he cant throw shit from the pocket has zero presence in it, gets happy feet and throws like stevie wonder trying to hit a building. He can only throw on a designed scramble, now he is coming of 2 @#$%& up knee problems so he cant scramble, and they want him to be a pocket passer. Yep I agree with treasure, tanny is the man. Go tanny ... seriously go somewhere but the phins will keep the Mrs. Thanks

Date: April 25, 2018 05:53PM

4000yds. Rookie records , NFL records, but you make him sound like the second coming of Jay Cutler. You analysis of Tannehill is about as accurate as a CNN news report.just as bias as well.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: April 25, 2018 06:21PM

Date: April 25, 2018 09:37PM

cmon treasure, you have to realize that the system here does not fit his skill set. He is way more accurate on a scramble bootleg or rollout, but yet they dont call them that often, it is a dink dunk offense and he isnt the fastest thinker out there. I know he set an nfl record as a rookie, i also hit 25 hr once so wth does 7yrs or
35yrs ago have to do with today? eli manning won 2 superbowls and he hasnt sniffed a jock strap since then so what?? we are the only team to go undefeated ever, and now we have a better chance of not winning a game. records dont mean shit, its all what have you done for me lately,,wooohooooo go janet, go janet go janet ho

Date: April 26, 2018 05:29AM

What have you dine latly? That's a shitty fan statement right there.
Well his last 6 games were wins. He was killing it once he got a real coach.unfortunate injury due to a shitty Oline. Hopefully he gets some help in the next 3 days.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: April 26, 2018 11:18AM

TCPF incoming PM.

Date: April 26, 2018 12:14PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.