HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          RB
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
RB
Posted by: jlyell13 ()
Date: March 04, 2018 05:11AM

Hoping we can land one of the following to go with Drake

Kerryon Johnson
Royce Freeman
Nick Chubb
Sony Michel
Ronald Jones
Derrius Guice
Rashaad Penny
Josh Adams
Jaylen Samuels

Best fit ?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/04/2018 05:12AM by jlyell13.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RB
Posted by: mizzou15 ()
Date: March 05, 2018 03:00AM

I want some power and thunder to go along w/ Drake's slashing. I like everyone on the list and think each bring something to the table. I would add the kid from AZ ST (Ballage?) although his style is more like Drake's and there is a kid from the S MS that I like, but he is more jitterbug than power. I rate all on your list except Adams and Samuels higher than Drake when he was coming out of AL. So we should get a good back in this draft.

Samuels is on and off my phins draft list. He is the kind of guy a qb loves. Bails you out because he is there when you need him. Good hands a blocker hard runner. He is Damien Williams w/ more power. Reminds me of a mini Clay who you can drop in the backfield. More of a fb so if we draft him I still think we should add a pure rb. Another guy not on the list is Dimitri Flowers (Fcool smiley from OK. He pretty much does the same as Samuels, good hands, runs well after the catch and is known for picking up his blocking assignment in pass protection.

Both would probably be luxury picks for us. We have so many needs that I do not see us drafting them. Maybe Flowers in rnd 7 if he is there. He is projected to go in rnds 6-7 as he did not carry the ball much at OK.

Check out some video on Samuels and Flowers on youtube. I enjoyed watching them play when I caught their teams playing on Saturdays.

Re: RB
Posted by: jlyell13 ()
Date: March 05, 2018 04:26AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.